11/20/17 12:53 AM
New Reviews
Mistress Madison at Donatella Den
by Herschel K
11/17/17 02:59 PM
Princess Isobel Devi
by Patrick Marcus A
11/16/17 04:00 AM
Mistress Ava of Atlanta. Anyone experience her?
by EvedLNashim
11/15/17 06:36 PM
Goddess Lilith
by Trampld2Extremes
11/14/17 05:23 PM
Goddess Samantha - Cat Woman marks her Bat Slave!
by mikewillet
11/12/17 11:53 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Driving Dommes away by Junglebeast @ 43 minutes 21 seconds ago

After reading Mistress Tissa's post I now feel guilty I contributed to the "Assisted Release" thread. As an ancient, very experienced - and all but retired - sub I tried to explain that this subject shouldn't even be discussed. Here is my o
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Requests For No-Release Sessions by OwwItHz @ Today at 01:23 PM

My interest is in spanking, only. Period. I used to only go to houses, but lately I've been exploring independents and more than once I've been asked whether I expected release. I make it clear that this isn't part of the program. I don't think that
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Driving Dommes away by Cheyenne @ Today at 01:21 PM

Thanks for pointing out my typo. It is a good thing that I have never worked as a secretary because I make typos all of the time. My take on this is not that pay for play hand jobs equal misogyny. It is that the lack of respect shown toward domms alo
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Driving Dommes away by langerr @ Today at 01:20 PM

+2
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Driving Dommes away by OwwItHz @ Today at 01:10 PM

Originally Posted By: CheyenneSome years ago, before there was twitter, facebook and, various other avenues for conversation, there was an outbreak of misogamy Misogamy means "a hatred of marriage." I think the topic of discussion here i
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Driving Dommes away by Cheyenne @ Today at 01:00 PM

Some years ago, before there was twitter, facebook and, various other avenues for conversation, there was an outbreak of misogamy and, posts discussing illegal activity in session, giving the false impression that it took place commonly. A lot of bad
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Driving Dommes away by MistressThick @ Today at 12:15 PM

Thank you so much for posting this!!! I salute you for speaking up, and fully support you! It's astonishing how this has gone on so long, unchecked and there are so many prominent dommes here on this forum. Makes me only assume, many wont speak out
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: One threat... by Soapy @ Today at 12:14 PM

+ 1
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Driving Dommes away by Soapy @ Today at 12:13 PM

+ 1
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Driving Dommes away by slave robert @ Today at 12:01 PM

Very well said. I've too have noticed the misogyny that goes on here by, so called submissives. With all the crap and attacks I've seen against dommes over the past few years, it's no wonder so many of them don't post here anymore. Unfortunately many
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Driving Dommes away by Komodo @ Today at 10:21 AM

Not only Dommes. There is a little too much talk of handjobs.
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Driving Dommes away by Mistress Tissa @ Today at 09:59 AM

I would like to ask you all to consider that some of the things you discuss may repel Dommes. Now, if your intent to to kill this rickety, old board once and for all, keep on truckin'. If not, consider: I've noticed that some of you enjoy badmouthi
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Conclusions - Executive summary by Komodo @ Today at 08:49 AM

Three months ago I started an experiment to bring a new form of expression, more similar to a blog to the lobby, within the existing software framework. Here is the summary of the results. When I started the experiment I was not sure what was possib
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Hand jobs, etc by Gambler @ Today at 07:48 AM

Maybe it's the law in US vs Europe that make the difference in the mindset here.. I had almost only sessions in Europe. And I have never asked for a handjob or more. I had never seen a bizarlady either. (A bizarlady is a Mistress who also offer sex)
Mistress Chloe
Jump to new posts Re: Atmosphere by chloe @ Today at 07:17 AM

You've never complained about the atmosphere, Oliver- your focus is usually on Me, not the room! All is exactly as it should be... ~Mistress Chloe
The Lobby
Jump to new posts One threat... by chloe @ Today at 07:14 AM

...is having threads right here on MF discussing "assisted releases" and "hand jobs". Boys, it goes beyond kissing and telling- it's not wise to speak about illegal activities on a public forum. I hope these threads stop. ~Mistr
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Thank goodness by chloe @ Today at 07:10 AM

Thank you, sbH! I know a few poses that turn you into jelly...towering over you, hands on My hips... ~Mistress Chloe
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Brutal Black Project by chloe @ Today at 07:09 AM

I totally get it, but at the same time I am REALLY glad I'm not into it. ~Mistress Chloe www.tinyurl.com/mistresschloenyc labyrinthnyc@yahoo.com
New Content
Jump to new posts Rubber Chair Challenge by NatalyaSadici @ Today at 06:42 AM

The following video is now available for purchase at Sadici Studios Rubber Chair Challenge Mistress Natalya Sadici climbs on top of Her slave like a predator about to devour prey. Helpless in bondage, She spits in his mouth before zipping up the
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Brutal Black Project by palmer @ Today at 05:35 AM

SM tatooing. Crazier than anything posted here. https://youtu.be/l9X6nSXwcas
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Requests For No-Release Sessions by Snow Mercy @ Today at 04:46 AM

What exactly are you asking here? Or, how do you feel about a Domme asking you to elaborate about your post?
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Hand jobs, etc by Snow Mercy @ Today at 04:43 AM

Ask your doctor for a handjob the next time you get your genitals checked. Ask a tailor to give you sensual CBT the next time they measure your crotch. And the next time you are at a fancy restaurant where the server places a napkin on your lap
New Content
Jump to new posts The Door--A session with Ms. Boss by janelle @ Today at 04:05 AM

The Door There are hundreds of thousands of buildings in Southern California and each has several doors. However, there is only one door in Southern California that leads to the special world of Mistress Irene Boss. The door looks ordinary, but th
Events
Jump to new posts 2.18 PREDICAMENT! A Rope Bondage Class (San Diego) by Mss Tara Indiana @ Today at 03:42 AM

This class in the Female Domination series is a 6 hr intensive on Predicament, Inescapable and Contortion Bondage TICKET / INFO You will learn: Western or English Style Bondage has become a lost art with the rise in popularity of Shibari. Yet En
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Thank goodness by subdued by her @ Today at 03:42 AM

"...but leggings and boots are My Fall/Winter wardrobe staples!" And you look really really good in them! From down on the floor or on my knees, you look very imposing and powerful. Which is very sexy, imo.
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 ... 11 12 >
Shout Box

Who's Online
12 registered (Junglebeast, EvedLNashim, sub4ms1, Soapy, 8 invisible), 190 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters (30 Days)
maxweber 212
Vegasred 139
sub_ted 110
ivyy 105
Cheyenne 104
Forum Stats
29207 Members
53 Forums
167459 Topics
1689847 Posts