by renew
01/10/18 12:26 PM
New York Dommes
by cfvrtl2006
01/07/18 06:21 AM
Mistress Sherry - Rochester, NY
by PaulM767
01/04/18 04:55 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Health
Jump to new posts Re: I had the PRP therapy done today by Vegasred @ Yesterday at 11:45 PM

Hmmm
Health
Jump to new posts I had the PRP therapy done today by serverman @ Yesterday at 10:58 PM

Now it is a matter of time to see how it will work.
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Commercial Dungeons: Germophobe's Worst Nightmare by Miss_Mara_Mayhem @ Yesterday at 08:26 PM

When play space floors are covered corner to corner with carpet. Rugs are one thing; you can steam them. Carpet gives me the hives. Especially the more shag it has, the worse I cringe internally. Yuck! MMM
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Domme Preferences by slave robert @ Yesterday at 06:47 PM

Well said
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Domme Preferences by slave robert @ Yesterday at 06:45 PM

#1 simply because I prefer a Domme who is willing to verbally communicate and discuss things. Words on paper do not replace verbal communication, the precede it.
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Domme Cardinal Pluses by roymunson @ Yesterday at 06:18 PM

Constructive criticism or whatever we are calling it these days is essential for development and improvement. If we only talk about what we are good at, how are we to know where our areas of improvement are? Business owners, companies all welcome
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Domme Cardinal Pluses by Irene Boss @ Yesterday at 05:55 PM

+ 1 million
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Commercial Dungeons: Germophobe's Worst Nightmare by excited @ Yesterday at 03:48 PM

Originally Posted By: roymunsonThere have literally thousands of men who have passed through the doors of a commercial dungeon and when one's mind ponders all the things that may have occurred there, for me it makes me have nightmares....and I am not
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Domme Preferences by OwwItHz @ Yesterday at 12:07 PM

While I don't think that all other things would ever be equal, in a hypothetical case, Number 1 would get my money. I'm not submissive and that's not what I seek in a session. I would (and in real life, do) tell her what I expect, what I don't want,
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Domme Preferences by kinkybootbeast @ Yesterday at 11:49 AM

Going to go with domme number one. I prefer a play partner who is interested in me and getting to know me. Not saying she has to do everything on my list but shouldn’t she read it at least? Also, I would think it very strange that a domme would want
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Domme Preferences by Comodus @ Yesterday at 07:45 AM

Domme 1. Not even close.
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Domme Preferences by SaneSafeSubSlut @ Yesterday at 03:50 AM

You're right. Each has appeal, and depending on the circumstances, either one might work best for any of us. But finding a Domme 2 person who fits with you and your interest is like finding a polished jewel.
New Content
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by c4s @ Yesterday at 03:13 AM

Slave's beaten up for fun You think you saw everything? Stay tuned with new updates from Madame Marissa.. Clips4sale.com - Female Domination category
New Content
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by c4s @ Yesterday at 03:11 AM

Dominatrix Ass Smothering, Pussy Feeding Neighbor You can make your day more interesting with this new update clip from Bizarre Torture by Yapoos Market JP Studio. Clips4sale.com - Female Domination category
New Content
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by c4s @ Yesterday at 03:09 AM

Double Humiliation Great clip as always from femmefighters Studio. Clips4sale.com - Female Domination category
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Why I Enjoy Unscripted Sessions So Much More by roymunson @ Yesterday at 02:30 AM

I go to a session for the the psychological release it gives me...not at all the physical side. I just find when i leave a session, I feel recharged. The idea of going to a dominant woman is a real turn on for me and one day I just felt like going
Reviews
Jump to new posts Re: Durham NC Smoking Fetish by bndagebot @ Yesterday at 02:08 AM

I got to meet with Lioness Molly and we had a very nice smoking fetish session She blew smoke in my face , made me eat her ash and spit my mouth to help me wash it down I would 100% reccomend seeing her if have a smoking fetish
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Why I Enjoy Unscripted Sessions So Much More by BootSniffer1999 @ Yesterday at 01:50 AM

Thinking about it more I kind of get your approach to sessioning if what you want first and foremost in a session is absolute submission to your dommes will. For me though my approach to sessioning is different. I want to submit, but I also just wan
The Lobby
No. Most females are clean freaks so they aren't going to work in a dirty environment where they could get sick.
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Domme Preferences by Harambe @ 02/23/20 11:36 PM

I have had this experience. It's tough to decide because I like both experiences. I am totally at ease before session with Domme 1. Domme 2 scares me some before sessioning as she is more dominant and severe. Although more scary Domme two is more app
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Commercial Dungeons: Germophobe's Worst Nightmare by roymunson @ 02/23/20 11:29 PM

There have literally thousands of men who have passed through the doors of a commercial dungeon and when one's mind ponders all the things that may have occurred there, for me it makes me have nightmares....and I am not a germophobe. Does this thoug
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Domme Preferences by cbtlover10 @ 02/23/20 10:06 PM

Domme #2. I wanna be totally submissive. I want her to do whatever she loves. I wanna feel that true submission that says, “You’re here for my entertainment. My use. My happiness and if along the way, I choose session activities that turn you on, wel
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Domme Preferences by SaneSafeSubSlut @ 02/23/20 09:42 PM

Let's assume that you have a choice between two Mistresses who are equally attractive to you and equally available, with one significant distinction - Domme number 1 is very interested in you, she wants you to tell her about your kinks, fantasies an
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Why I Enjoy Unscripted Sessions So Much More by BootSniffer1999 @ 02/23/20 08:48 PM

I always have a hard time imagining how this would work out for me. When I decide to schedule a session I always have specific interests in mind, like i'll be in the mood to try out whipping fantasies, or facesitting fantasies, stuff like that. I ca
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Why I Enjoy Unscripted Sessions So Much More by kinkybootbeast @ 02/23/20 07:55 PM

I draw a distinction between giving a domme a script and telling her my interests. I usually tell a new domme my interests and limitations before the first session. I’ve never done a scripted session in my life. Like you, I try and find someone with
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Shout Box

Who's Online
6 registered (August West, KaMai19, Soapy, jkink, Ropert Cane, 1 invisible), 184 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters (30 Days)
c4s 105
sub_ted 88
Cheyenne 76
ivyy 75
Roger 69
January
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21