News & Info
New Lobby Posts
New BDSM Lite Studio Opens in NYC = Gulag Club
by roymunson
Today at 02:39 PM
First time bullwhip, any way to play it light?
by learningslave
Today at 12:17 AM
Anal Testing in Tunisia
by roymunson
Yesterday at 08:12 PM
he said what?
by Sub2
Yesterday at 08:28 AM
Dommes Who See Slaves Based on Race/Religion = Bad
by roymunson
09/21/17 09:39 PM
New Reviews
Mistress Mesperyian in Virginia
by Mesprbtch
09/21/17 04:13 PM
Mistress Mara Julianne pt 2
by MisunderstoodGuy
09/18/17 12:33 AM
Where Shahrazad leads, I follow.
by jimintoronto
09/17/17 10:39 AM
Domina Helena Locke in Los Angeles
by thirtyfour
09/16/17 08:44 PM
Charlotte NC
by slavepaulnj3
09/14/17 04:28 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
New Content
Jump to new posts Bondage Wrestling Femdom Hogtie Julie Simone by JulieSimone7 @ Today at 06:45 PM

Julie Simone decides to try Bondage Wrestling for the 1st time. She can wrestle and She can tie so how hard can it be? She quickly and easily takes control of Her opponent, subjecting him to scissor holds, headlocks, schoolgirl pin. She ties one
Reviews
Jump to new posts Re: Madame Ingrid, The Valkyrie Rides Again..., by langerr @ Today at 06:43 PM

Madame Ingrid is not Ingrid Frost. He is definitely writing about Madame Ingrid who lives in Pittsburgh (never England) and sessions at Irene Boss's Compound there.
The Lobby
Tuareg is, of course, correct. Even if you could clean a bullwhip, there is no way to sterilize leather without destroying it. The only way to go is to buy your own bullwhip for use only on you! Leather preservative ("dubbin") can have some
The Lobby
a domme deciding who she sees is not a political issue...everyone is entitled to make those decisions on their own...you may not like it but if she is uncomfortable with something, thats her choice...not yours. You can just opt not to see her. It
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Dommes Who See Slaves Based on Race/Religion = Bad by kinkybootbeast @ Today at 06:07 PM

Thanks Vegas!
The Lobby
Roy, I agree with the beast. You have put up some very interesting threads that have breathed some life into the board. I think most folks here are grateful to you for that. Maybe this post, with a race based hypothesis, is a little too to much. Ask
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: New BDSM Lite Studio Opens in NYC = Gulag Club by roymunson @ Today at 05:35 PM

Wolf, The focus is on foot fetish and BDSM light activities,ie verbal humiliation, slapping and spanking...its not a "dungeon". They even refer to themselves as a studio plus the women working there are not experienced dommes. Lastly, yo
The Lobby
Very nicely said plus 1 !! Cheers ...
Reviews
Jump to new posts Re: Madame Ingrid, The Valkyrie Rides Again..., by submike1212 @ Today at 05:10 PM

This is not Ingrid Frost? you are talking about? I thought it was until I clicked the niteflirt link to see a very different but beautiful face. She used to be in England as well so Im confused. sub mike
Reviews
Jump to new posts Re: Mistress Victoria Cayne - Review forthcoming by marstoy @ Today at 05:09 PM

Almost a month- still waiting to see the review!
Reviews
Jump to new posts Re: Amazon doms on the East Coast by wolf @ Today at 05:08 PM

Please send her my regards Wolf
Reviews
Jump to new posts Re: Amazon doms on the East Coast by wolf @ Today at 05:06 PM

I used to see a Mistress Kali who lived in Jersey City and had worked for you.It is not the same person in your link. She was a Mistress of color and one of the best i had ever seen. All the best, wolf
The Lobby
I would be interested in hearing what you did not like. At no time did they tell you who is on their staff or get a good look of the faces. Look forward to your comments wolf
New Content
Jump to new posts Re: Top Female Domination Clips by ivyy @ Today at 04:23 PM

GAG ORDER part 1 feat AstroDomina, Casey Calvert, Lance Hart, Charlotte Sartre and Miss Forbid Routine home invasion. Sydney and Casey broke into a lawyer's house and overpowered him and his wife. They got them both tied up, bound and gagged. Before
The Lobby
Long whips seem to me to be difficult to clean of blood and scraps of flesh. I know certain doms who keep such a whip exclusively for one sub( purchased by him).A sjambok is rather easier to handle and clean , although less aesthetically pleas
Reviews
I met with Mistress Victoria Cayne this past week in Boston. She and the session exceeded all my expectations. MVC introduced me to new experiences and did so with expertise and patience. I'm very much a novice, beyond spankings, but trusting in her
The Lobby
Jump to new posts New BDSM Lite Studio Opens in NYC = Gulag Club by roymunson @ Today at 02:39 PM

To each his own...not my cup of tea but someone may find use in this info. Gulag Club NYC
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Apples and Oranges by kinkybootbeast @ Today at 01:03 PM

+1
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Dommes Who See Slaves Based on Race/Religion = Bad by kinkybootbeast @ Today at 01:02 PM

Hi Roy: You put up a lot of good posts here and make a valuable contribution to the board. This post already has the politics baked in though which is why you are getting some of the negative reactions you are. I wonder if you can see that if you
Reviews
Jump to new posts Re: Amazon doms on the East Coast by Oliver Cromwell @ Today at 10:18 AM

Lord knows, that works for me!
Reviews
Jump to new posts Re: definition of "Amazon"? by Oliver Cromwell @ Today at 10:17 AM

That sounds like (mostly) fun!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Trump to NFL: No 'anthem knees' in the NFL! by Vegasred @ Today at 07:59 AM

He is just a fucking fascist pig. As usual , before bed , I will pray he drops dead. Cheers ...
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Trump to NFL: No 'anthem knees' in the NFL! by sub_ted @ Today at 07:34 AM

On FIRST thought: It may be "your Country" at the moment Donald Trump, but regardless, how to you come off telling NFL Management and team owners how to handle teams, particularly their difficult (good) players? Are you perhaps practicing t
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Can We Leave Politics Out of This... by Vegasred @ Today at 07:06 AM

LMAO it's you that brought up the legitimization of discrimination the most contentious political discussion in America today , nice try though trying to slide it into the lobby as non political lol You should delete your post lol Cheers ...
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Can We Leave Politics Out of This... by roymunson @ Today at 03:31 AM

This is not the politics forum....please refrain from making political points here...we dont want to read them here.
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... 10 11 >
Shout Box

Who's Online
15 registered (shecontrolsme, c4s, Moth to a Flame, lpbri, drummer, beatmehrdr, Karl, NYCStudent, LadyLilaStern, peckk775, Soapy, 4 invisible), 181 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters (30 Days)
maxweber 223
sub_ted 109
Cheyenne 84
chuck 79
ericam 65
Forum Stats
29081 Members
53 Forums
166902 Topics
1685323 Posts