by renew
01/10/18 12:26 PM
New York Dommes
by cfvrtl2006
01/07/18 06:21 AM
Mistress Sherry - Rochester, NY
by PaulM767
01/04/18 04:55 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Travels and Guest Mistresses
Jump to new posts Re: Sept/Oct Travel Schedule - NJ/NYC and many more by nysubjack @ 18 minutes 22 seconds ago

I have had the pleasure of sessioning with Mistress Gemini multiple times over the past several years. She is extremely talented, well equipped,, very attractive and extremely intelligent. As a bonus, the hint of her English homeland slips out every
Reviews
Jump to new posts Re: Mistress Liliana @ Chicago illusions by Jimmyt107 @ 58 minutes 24 seconds ago

I enjoyed the pleasure of her company Friday What a wonderful time
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: There Is No Such Thing As Dominant Women by ericam @ Today at 08:35 PM

Originally Posted By: NIPI am not frusturated [sic] No, just ignorant.
Reviews
Jump to new posts Re: Mistress Liliana @ Chicago illusions by submale89 @ Today at 08:12 PM

Thanks. Appreciate the reply. I'm pm'ing you for a few more details if you don't mind.
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Netflix & Spanking by ClarityMonroe @ Today at 07:49 PM

Thank you I love the visual of you being fed chocolate through the cage! There's a very old Insex video where a bondage bottom is reaching out of her cell in the ground to eat fruit after a very intense scene. That image/ moment always stuck out
The Lobby
Jump to new posts The reality about women's sexuality... by ClarityMonroe @ Today at 07:47 PM

The reality about women's sexuality is that it is incredibly diverse. BDSM is by definition intentional, and consensual. Many times supposed BDSM dynamics or imperatives are used to mask codependence and dysfunction, not always but often I would
New Content
Jump to new posts Re: Top Female Domination Clips by ivyy @ Today at 07:46 PM

Pure whipping Mistress Amanda... Clips4sale.com - Female domination category
New Content
Jump to new posts Re: Top Female Domination Clips by ivyy @ Today at 07:44 PM

THE INCOMPARABLE CRUELTY OF GODDESS LANA Are you strong enough to take the first step? Clips4sale.com - Female domination category
New Content
Jump to new posts Re: Top Female Domination Clips by ivyy @ Today at 07:43 PM

Cane marks I don't need a reason to beat My slave.... Clips4sale.com - Female domination category
Reviews
Jump to new posts Re: Chicago Illusions by Jimmyt107 @ Today at 07:17 PM

I have enjoyed 3 sessions at illusions. I have been posting what my thoughts have been Looking forward to next visit as I explore my desires What negative reviews are you seeing ?
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Genuine Female Sexual Sadists Are Very Rare by excited @ Today at 07:10 PM

Definitely one of the more interesting and thought provoking MF threads.
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Genuine Female Sexual Sadists Are Very Rare by kinkybootbeast @ Today at 06:42 PM

Domineering women are always submissive as any other woman. You keep making this argument about all women being submissive. Sorry but that has not been my experience and I simply disagree with you. No offense meant to you but your wife would likel
Reviews
Jump to new posts Re: Chicago Illusions by sub jp @ Today at 05:58 PM

I was looking at her or Mistress Lexi, thinking about going in.
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Genuine Female Sexual Sadists Are Very Rare by NobodyInParticul @ Today at 05:29 PM

I am not referring to just sexual sadists, I mean domination in general. I am not including women who are just "domineering" which is part of what you are referring to. Domineering women are always submissive as any other woman. No offense
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Genuine Female Sexual Sadists Are Very Rare by excited @ Today at 02:16 PM

Originally Posted By: kinkybootbeastI agree with a lot of what you say here. You are very experienced and have an interesting perspective on the scene. I especially agree with your observations on how this profession must wear a woman down emotion
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Genuine Female Sexual Sadists Are Very Rare by kinkybootbeast @ Today at 12:16 PM

I agree with a lot of what you say here. You are very experienced and have an interesting perspective on the scene. I especially agree with your observations on how this profession must wear a woman down emotionally and psychologically after awhil
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: There Is No Such Thing As Dominant Women by Comodus @ Today at 09:07 AM

Words of wisdom.
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Vanilla Women in Training... by Comodus @ Today at 08:56 AM

Moving to Zimbabwe could help.
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Who are they? by Comodus @ Today at 08:52 AM

I thought you were from LA before checking it, but I think you are right, the center of gravity moved West.
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Virtual Reality and FemDom? yes or no? by Comodus @ Today at 08:48 AM

You are ahead of me. I remember trying to get this working a while ago and giving up on it. I don't remember even what it is.
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: There Is No Such Thing As Dominant Women by excited @ Today at 12:21 AM

Some Pro-Dommes are bi, lesbian, hetero, trannies; submissive, switches, masochists, curious/experimental, vanilla; need a temporary ok paying job to pay off college, to supplement another career, need money for drugs, and no doubt some have found pr
Reviews
Jump to new posts Re: Pandora's Box Dommes by hardnipples @ Yesterday at 11:20 PM

Have sessioned with Vivian and Inga, and enjoyed the session with both. Vivian may be more experienced and more creative with torturing my nipples.
Reviews
Jump to new posts Re: Chicago Illusions by Jimmyt107 @ Yesterday at 10:39 PM

Treated myself to a Friday afternoon with mistress LILIANA Very good session. Wonderful time
Reviews
Jump to new posts Re: Chicago Kink Extraordinaires by Jimmyt107 @ Yesterday at 10:35 PM

Called to make session and they asked for credit card up front on phone prior to even getting address (location) Strange and made me concerned. Keep driving to the city and did a session at Chicago Illusion
Travels and Guest Mistresses
Jump to new posts Sept/Oct Travel Schedule - NJ/NYC and many more by Gemini @ Yesterday at 09:21 PM

Here I go again...one those big ass trips coming right up are you ready!! New Jersey - Sept 5th & 6th New York - Sept 9th & 10th New Hampshire - Sept 11th -13th Albany - Sept 15th & 16th Rochester - Sept 17th & 18t
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Shout Box

Who's Online
6 registered (August West, KaMai19, Soapy, jkink, Ropert Cane, 1 invisible), 184 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters (30 Days)
c4s 105
sub_ted 88
Cheyenne 76
ivyy 75
Roger 69
January
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21