by renew
01/10/18 12:26 PM
New York Dommes
by cfvrtl2006
01/07/18 06:21 AM
Mistress Sherry - Rochester, NY
by PaulM767
01/04/18 04:55 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Is Strap-on Popular? by Kingofall @ Today at 03:16 AM

Not something I've tried but sounds sexy!! Anyone have recommendations?
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Beware of a new blackmail scam by subdued by her @ Today at 03:01 AM

I use one too. Hate to think how bad it would be if the pw manager company's database gets hacked.
Travels and Guest Mistresses
Jump to new posts Re: Victoria Cayne in Boston July 25-27 by nysubjack @ Today at 03:00 AM

Good to see you too! Hope you're well! jack
Jump to new posts Re: Victoria Cayne in Boston July 25-27 by your boi @ Today at 02:58 AM

Well said my friend, she is the tops for sure!
Reviews
Jump to new posts Re: Boston recommendations by your boi @ Today at 02:54 AM

Ms. Victoria is a great one to see if you can!
Reviews
Jump to new posts Re: Boston recommendations by Oliver Cromwell @ Today at 02:16 AM

Great choice! Check out Deanna Storm, too.
Reviews
Jump to new posts Re: Mistress Katarina (Los Angeles) by Irene Boss @ Today at 12:03 AM

She attends the OC Foot Parties and is a favorite! Also sessions at the Complex. 2 thumbs up! Ms Boss
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Your Best Opening Session Moments? by ericam @ Yesterday at 10:28 PM

My very first session at Belle de Jour in NYC I was put in maid drag--I hadn't asked for it or mentioned an interest--and led around to session rooms to clean up. When I demurred I was told "There's no one here but Mistresses and slaves. Don't g
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Full Toilet evolution by gruesome training! by scdon @ Yesterday at 10:21 PM

Are you thinking of Ama Deborah?
Reviews
Jump to new posts Re: Lady Rose Thorne by marstoy @ Yesterday at 08:00 PM

Where is she and does she have a website? Might help so people would know who you're talking about!
Reviews
Jump to new posts Ms Olivia Black - Chicago (again!) by Slapandchoke @ Yesterday at 07:54 PM

You know what it's like when you session with a Pro-domme and she leaves a imprint on your mind and you think about her every hour of the day for the next several weeks? That's exactly how Ms Olivia Black left me after playdate #1. Barely able to k
New Content
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by c4s @ Yesterday at 07:07 PM

To sucking while wrapped up The slave's upper body is wrapped up in black tape, so he can't grab Mistress Ariel's feet as she pushes it into his face. She forces him to suck on her toes, even if he doesn't want to, because she was walking whole day
New Content
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by c4s @ Yesterday at 07:05 PM

Lesbians Ignore Handjob Dixie Comet and I eat each other's pussies while stroking your cock and ignoring you. We both suck your cock for a few precious moments until you cum in her mouth. https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/126283/19968475/Le
New Content
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by c4s @ Yesterday at 07:01 PM

Tied and face slapped The slave is sitting on chair in front of Mistress Anette, naked. Anette is stomping on his balls and cock with her high heel boots and she is smoking a cigarette casually. Between two blows she slaps the slave's face hard with
New Content
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by c4s @ Yesterday at 06:58 PM

Great pose Mistress Amanda had enough of her nasty and lazy slave. So she put on her favourite strap-on and she prepares herself to be the most sex crazed, determined and cruellest domina for a few hours. She puts the slave's head in a stock with hi
New Content
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by c4s @ Yesterday at 06:55 PM

Lick My Luxury Boots here we have another phantastic clip with german beautiful experienced goddess lady pascal! armed with a long and very painful brown bullwhip she come into the hall where a masked slave awaits her already. she just put one of he
Reviews
Jump to new posts Re: Lady Rose Thorne by Slapandchoke @ Yesterday at 06:38 PM

I bet someone has.
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Eros Guide by Irene Boss @ Yesterday at 06:33 PM

What happened in NYC 2008 was felt as far as Pittsburgh. A note on Eros - I have had luck, but then I get really focused and just keep hammering them until they respond. I don't give up. You know... the squeaky wheel. LOL Best. Irene
New Content
Jump to new posts Re: Top Female Domination Clips by ivyy @ Yesterday at 05:45 PM

Dick Endurance Description: It's about time you stop pretending you know what you're doing in life. you let your dick lead the way. I am going to take control of you and teach you how to reach a new level in your manhood. I've done many things
New Content
Jump to new posts Re: Top Female Domination Clips by ivyy @ Yesterday at 05:38 PM

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/129395/19943949/Bluefluke+and+Lola+-+Catch+and+Keep+%281080+HD%29
New Content
Jump to new posts Re: Top Female Domination Clips by ivyy @ Yesterday at 05:36 PM

New Content
Jump to new posts Re: Top Female Domination Clips by ivyy @ Yesterday at 05:34 PM

Barbie Beats Beta Bear Barbie is the hot new toy Leanne just got.. And bear is delusional. Bear thinks he's the favorite even though he's clearly old and worn out. Left under the bed while Barbie gets to be in the bed each night..but bear still talk
New Content
Jump to new posts Re: Top Female Domination Clips by ivyy @ Yesterday at 05:33 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Miss Miranda Middleton OC Complex July 22nd by Irene Boss @ Yesterday at 05:17 PM

Page on my site: http://www.pittsburghdominatrix.com/miranda.htm Ms Boss
Jump to new posts Miss Miranda Middleton OC Complex July 22nd by Irene Boss @ Yesterday at 05:15 PM

Miss Miranda Middleton (UK) is visiting the Orange California Complex! July 22nd added Sunday the 22nd has been added and is available. Inquire ASAP. This popular Lady is always very busy. Do not delay in scheduling to see Her! Arrange a scene with
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... 10 11 >
Shout Box

Who's Online
6 registered (August West, KaMai19, Soapy, jkink, Ropert Cane, 1 invisible), 184 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters (30 Days)
c4s 105
sub_ted 88
Cheyenne 76
ivyy 75
Roger 69
January
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21