by renew
01/10/18 12:26 PM
New York Dommes
by cfvrtl2006
01/07/18 06:21 AM
Mistress Sherry - Rochester, NY
by PaulM767
01/04/18 04:55 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Lobby
Jump to new posts 7 Sex workers on what it means to lose backpage by Soapy @ 20 minutes 0 seconds ago

7 Sex workers on what it means to lose backpage https://www.thecut.com/2018/04/7-sex-workers-on-what-it-means-to-lose-backpage.html
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Notice Craiglist no longer has Therapic Category by Spanked Hard @ 25 minutes 14 seconds ago

Freedom of the press. Freedom of speech. Just words.
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Is the loss of backpage a good thing by Irene Boss @ 41 minutes 6 seconds ago

It began about 8 years ago alx. Since you have not read all the replies I am going to repost this interview. The gentleman featured is a working attorney in the adult industry. It sums up what happened fairly well IMO: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/in
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Is the loss of backpage a good thing by alx @ 49 minutes 48 seconds ago

Thanks, Ms. Boss. I haven't been following her, but I've heard of her, she's a pretty famous writer. I know that being pessimistic isn't helpful, but the whole situation seems pretty dire to me. The votes were so lopsided, and no one really said
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Is the loss of backpage a good thing by alx @ 53 minutes 57 seconds ago

I'm not even talking about politicians, it's true even of regular people. It's really hard to say something. I have a twitter account that I use to follow politics. It's definitely not a scene account, I don't follow BDSM people or make BDSM tweets
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: getting sick after smoking session by OwwItHz @ Today at 12:32 PM

Do you chew and swallow the filters, too? Or does she make you smoke unfiltered cigarettes? For what it's worth, the other day I stopped into my local cigar store to pick up a few empty cigar boxes (I keep small parts in them). Since the last time
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: What Is Your Ceiling? by OwwItHz @ Today at 12:14 PM

Constanze has a good analysis here. This is such a personal thing and one that's not easy to, as we say in engineering, "compare specifications among similar products." Like with pro dommes, there are certain brands of components that hav
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Dommes and subs. When was your fetish/kink born? by Jiminhales @ Today at 12:00 PM

The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: getting sick after smoking session by Lady Constanze @ Today at 11:00 AM

I don't know, she might be forced to use a regular ashtray if you're in the hospital, will your insurance cover treatment for something you caused yourself? Just wondering https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3088460/
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: getting sick after smoking session by Delorean @ Today at 10:19 AM

Hello again, This one thread seems very interesting to me. In the last session with my Mistress, she smoked 4 cigarettes and made me swallow the 4 butts. I have to say that now that she gives me permission to swallow the butts without chewing them, i
New Content
BE MY MUMMY FOOTJOBS, HAND OVER MOUTH, ORGASM CONTROL, FULL CLINGFILM, FORCED ORGASM , FACE-SITTING Category: FEMALE DOMINATION https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/38762/19396499/BE+MY+MUMMY+%28mp4%29+PART+3
New Content
Interactive Confession Shame Game All men are perverted degenerates, so I know for a fact that you have done disgusting things to satisfy your fucked up fantasies and that you have dirty, sinful thoughts all the time. I'm going to shut off your mind
New Content
Beating Bart's Cock & Balls Part 1 Dressed in my mesh catsuit and black leather corset and boots, I have Bart tied up in my sling with his private parts right in my line of fire. Today I feel like target practice and his cock and balls will serv
New Content
ashtray for Lucy Princess Lucy train the skinny loser slave how to serve properly as an ashtray at a party. The mistress stands and gives instructions while use the naked slave's mouth as she wishes. https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/3420/
New Content
I am Everywhere You already devote most of your time to following dommes - buying access to their private twitter, snapchat, OF, fan club, etc. You see everything she is up to, where she goes, when she gains or loses weight. You follow it ALL. You a
New Content
Jump to new posts 40 Days and Milked by Official_ClubDom @ Today at 08:25 AM

Mistress Jamie Valentine has been controlling slave 17 for 40 straight days and had him in chastity, working for her in the yard and doing everything she says. She decides to milk him, but it's not going to be that easy. She edges him and teases him
New Content
Jump to new posts Valora's Training Day Part 3: Dildo Slave by Official_ClubDom @ Today at 08:17 AM

Goddess Valora tells Goddess Nadia's subby the new rules of his relationship and forces him to wear a chindo. He uses his new appendage to fuck Goddess Nadia's wet pussy with Goddess Valora's slave. The pathetic slaves fuck Nadia using the fake cocks
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: What Is Your Ceiling? by buffalo @ Today at 06:51 AM

I think in 35+ years is sessioning I have paid a premium price twice, both times for the same Domme. She is a fantastic Domme, truly dominant and has a unique skill set that to me made her worth it. I suspect it may be the Domme in southern Cal you m
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: i did register by Egyptian Royalty @ Today at 12:10 AM

Mistress Cyan: I did register for the event and my eventbright ticket number is 758184374944906090001 My challenge is that although starting this process back in February, emails have gone unanswered and I have no confirmation yet of my suite reque
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Why is this event so hard to attend? Advice? by MistressCyan @ Yesterday at 09:40 PM

Dear Egyptian Royalty, You were approved as a Special Guest back on April 12th and an email was sent to you from Eventbrite for a comp registration on April 14th. You must respond to that email and register. I hope this helps. Mistress Cyan
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Your helpful comment by MistressCyan @ Yesterday at 09:38 PM

Dear Egyptian Royalty, You were approved as a Special Guest back on April 12th and an email was sent to you from Eventbrite for a comp registration on April 14th. You must respond to that email and register. I hope this helps. Mistress Cyan
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: What Is Your Ceiling? by slave robert @ Yesterday at 08:31 PM

I have sessioned with fantastic Dommes, over the past several years, in the range of $300-$350 per hour. I have seen others, with great reputations advertising in that range. So $350 is my ceiling.
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Your helpful comment by Egyptian Royalty @ Yesterday at 08:31 PM

Lady Constance. Your usage of the word Prat is cute. I have never heard that term used and I am sure that many will agree that the word is a good description for me. My post was a good faith request for assistance and I accept that the post did no
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Your helpful comment by Egyptian Royalty @ Yesterday at 08:23 PM

Ms. Boss: Thanks for the help. Actually I have written her on several occasions at this email and not gotten an answer. Oh well, all one can do is try.
Travels and Guest Mistresses
Jump to new posts Re: Queen Bia-San Diego & Inland Empire, CA 4/25-29 by slave robert @ Yesterday at 08:14 PM

What is M&G?
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >
Shout Box

Who's Online
6 registered (August West, KaMai19, Soapy, jkink, Ropert Cane, 1 invisible), 184 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters (30 Days)
c4s 105
sub_ted 88
Cheyenne 76
ivyy 75
Roger 69
January
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21