11/20/17 12:53 AM
New Reviews
Mistress Madison at Donatella Den
by Herschel K
11/17/17 02:59 PM
Princess Isobel Devi
by Patrick Marcus A
11/16/17 04:00 AM
Mistress Ava of Atlanta. Anyone experience her?
by EvedLNashim
11/15/17 06:36 PM
Goddess Lilith
by Trampld2Extremes
11/14/17 05:23 PM
Goddess Samantha - Cat Woman marks her Bat Slave!
by mikewillet
11/12/17 11:53 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Driving Dommes away by Junglebeast @ 49 minutes 31 seconds ago

After reading Mistress Tissa's post I now feel guilty I contributed to the "Assisted Release" thread. As an ancient, very experienced - and all but retired - sub I tried to explain that this subject shouldn't even be discussed. Here is my o
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Requests For No-Release Sessions by OwwItHz @ Today at 01:23 PM

My interest is in spanking, only. Period. I used to only go to houses, but lately I've been exploring independents and more than once I've been asked whether I expected release. I make it clear that this isn't part of the program. I don't think that
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: One threat... by Soapy @ Today at 12:14 PM

+ 1
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Conclusions - Executive summary by Komodo @ Today at 08:49 AM

Three months ago I started an experiment to bring a new form of expression, more similar to a blog to the lobby, within the existing software framework. Here is the summary of the results. When I started the experiment I was not sure what was possib
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Hand jobs, etc by Gambler @ Today at 07:48 AM

Maybe it's the law in US vs Europe that make the difference in the mindset here.. I had almost only sessions in Europe. And I have never asked for a handjob or more. I had never seen a bizarlady either. (A bizarlady is a Mistress who also offer sex)
Mistress Chloe
Jump to new posts Re: Atmosphere by chloe @ Today at 07:17 AM

You've never complained about the atmosphere, Oliver- your focus is usually on Me, not the room! All is exactly as it should be... ~Mistress Chloe
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Thank goodness by chloe @ Today at 07:10 AM

Thank you, sbH! I know a few poses that turn you into jelly...towering over you, hands on My hips... ~Mistress Chloe
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Brutal Black Project by chloe @ Today at 07:09 AM

I totally get it, but at the same time I am REALLY glad I'm not into it. ~Mistress Chloe www.tinyurl.com/mistresschloenyc labyrinthnyc@yahoo.com
New Content
Jump to new posts Rubber Chair Challenge by NatalyaSadici @ Today at 06:42 AM

The following video is now available for purchase at Sadici Studios Rubber Chair Challenge Mistress Natalya Sadici climbs on top of Her slave like a predator about to devour prey. Helpless in bondage, She spits in his mouth before zipping up the
New Content
Jump to new posts The Door--A session with Ms. Boss by janelle @ Today at 04:05 AM

The Door There are hundreds of thousands of buildings in Southern California and each has several doors. However, there is only one door in Southern California that leads to the special world of Mistress Irene Boss. The door looks ordinary, but th
Events
Jump to new posts 2.18 PREDICAMENT! A Rope Bondage Class (San Diego) by Mss Tara Indiana @ Today at 03:42 AM

This class in the Female Domination series is a 6 hr intensive on Predicament, Inescapable and Contortion Bondage TICKET / INFO You will learn: Western or English Style Bondage has become a lost art with the rise in popularity of Shibari. Yet En
Events
Jump to new posts 1.15 How to Hit Anyone w/Anything (San Francisco) by Mss Tara Indiana @ Today at 03:35 AM

This class in the Female Domination series is a 6 hour intensive on Impact play and all things ouchy; Floggers, Crops, Paddles, Canes, Singletails and more! TICKETS / INFO You will learn: BASIC FLOGGING 1. The physics of flogging and accessing f
Events
Jump to new posts 12.24 X-Mas Eve Strip Club Cookie Crawl (LA) by Mss Tara Indiana @ Today at 03:24 AM

TICKETS / INFO It's gotta suck for anyone who works Christmas Eve but it sucks particularly hard for Sex Workers. That's why we started the Christmas Eve Strip Club Crawl back in 2013. Since then, we've been brining fresh baked chocolate chip cooki
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Iron Gate Studios Los Angeles by Arnth @ Today at 03:20 AM

Has anyone had any experience with Mistress Capri at IGS?
Events
Jump to new posts 12.17 How to Hit Anyone w/Anything (Los Angeles) by Mss Tara Indiana @ Today at 03:16 AM

This class in the Female Domination series is a 6 hour intensive on Impact play and all things ouchy; Floggers, Crops, Paddles, Canes, Singletails and more! TICKETS / INFO You will learn: BASIC FLOGGING 1. The physics of flogging and accessing
Events
Jump to new posts 12.10 How to Do FinDomme w/o Being Asshole by Mss Tara Indiana @ Today at 02:59 AM

This class in the Female Domination Series is - Financial Domination TICKETS / INFO You will learn: 1. Getting started: The terminology of financial domination, types of payment, ways to get paid. 2. Getting what you want: How to attract financ
Events
Jump to new posts 12.3 The Art of FemDomme: FANTASY ROLE-PLAY Class by Mss Tara Indiana @ Today at 02:54 AM

This class in the Female Domination series you will learn - Fantasy Roleplay and Dialogue TICKETS / INFO 1. The difference between BDSM/DS and Fantasy Role-play and when they overlap. 2. What you'll need to get started with any budget and proper
Events
Jump to new posts 11.26 The Art of Female Domination: CROSS-DRESSING by Mss Tara Indiana @ Today at 02:36 AM

This class in the Female Domination series is - CROSS DRESSING! TICKETS / INFO In this class you'll learn: 1. The different genres of Cross Dressing and the what it all means: Forced Feminization, Full Transformation, Sissy Training, French Maid
Events
Jump to new posts Re: 11.19 The Art of Female Domination: STRAP-ON Class by Mss Tara Indiana @ Today at 02:33 AM

Our bottom took a really respectable pounding. He's going to be sore for a while/
Travels and Guest Mistresses
Jump to new posts Re: Stella Liberty December Travel Dates by Mss Tara Indiana @ Today at 02:29 AM

Have fun on the East Coast! Can't wait to hear all the gory details when you get back
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Assisted Release During Session by Sam Serf @ Yesterday at 08:35 PM

Originally Posted By: langerrIn the U.S., extremely uncommon. In continental Europe, pretty common. I have heard prostitution is legal in most of Europe. So people are just scared to do it in the US, it would seem. Since there is money involved
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: A well deserved (real) whipping by langerr @ Yesterday at 08:07 PM

And he had way to many heavy clothes on. At least picket in the summer wearing a t-shirt and shorts.
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Eros-Guide Raid (More info and other options(?)) by SM Dave @ Yesterday at 06:36 PM

The obvious way to do this is advertising the dark web and paying using Bitcoin. That is what the dark web is for! Increasingly in the sex industry it is not the best performers but rather the most internet savvy that make the most money. The value
New Content
Jump to new posts Re: Top Female Domination Clips by ivyy @ Yesterday at 05:44 PM

RIDERS FROM THE RELLY Teodora and Misty, straight from the relly, go in the apartment of their tiny slave. Eager for the games after cheerleading, they lead the race on poor guy and ride him. https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/39812/18660939
Travels and Guest Mistresses
Jump to new posts Back home from tour in LosAngeles Lady Lila Stern by LadyLilaStern @ Yesterday at 05:12 PM

I had a wonderful time in Boston and am back and ready to take sessions here in Los Angeles before i leave town again on the 5th for Nashville and Detroit . Submit to me in my home base of LA by submitting your application at ladylilasbonecastle.com
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Shout Box

Who's Online
9 registered (DominaM, kefxb24, ctservant, Junglebeast, 5 invisible), 171 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters (30 Days)
maxweber 212
Vegasred 139
sub_ted 110
ivyy 105
Cheyenne 103
Forum Stats
29207 Members
53 Forums
167459 Topics
1689848 Posts