News & Info
New Lobby Posts
New BDSM Lite Studio Opens in NYC = Gulag Club
by roymunson
Today at 02:39 PM
First time bullwhip, any way to play it light?
by learningslave
Today at 12:17 AM
Anal Testing in Tunisia
by roymunson
Yesterday at 08:12 PM
he said what?
by Sub2
Yesterday at 08:28 AM
Dommes Who See Slaves Based on Race/Religion = Bad
by roymunson
09/21/17 09:39 PM
New Reviews
Mistress Mesperyian in Virginia
by Mesprbtch
09/21/17 04:13 PM
Mistress Mara Julianne pt 2
by MisunderstoodGuy
09/18/17 12:33 AM
Where Shahrazad leads, I follow.
by jimintoronto
09/17/17 10:39 AM
Domina Helena Locke in Los Angeles
by thirtyfour
09/16/17 08:44 PM
Charlotte NC
by slavepaulnj3
09/14/17 04:28 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
New Content
Jump to new posts Bondage Wrestling Femdom Hogtie Julie Simone by JulieSimone7 @ Today at 06:45 PM

Julie Simone decides to try Bondage Wrestling for the 1st time. She can wrestle and She can tie so how hard can it be? She quickly and easily takes control of Her opponent, subjecting him to scissor holds, headlocks, schoolgirl pin. She ties one
Reviews
Jump to new posts Re: Madame Ingrid, The Valkyrie Rides Again..., by langerr @ Today at 06:43 PM

Madame Ingrid is not Ingrid Frost. He is definitely writing about Madame Ingrid who lives in Pittsburgh (never England) and sessions at Irene Boss's Compound there.
The Lobby
Tuareg is, of course, correct. Even if you could clean a bullwhip, there is no way to sterilize leather without destroying it. The only way to go is to buy your own bullwhip for use only on you! Leather preservative ("dubbin") can have some
The Lobby
a domme deciding who she sees is not a political issue...everyone is entitled to make those decisions on their own...you may not like it but if she is uncomfortable with something, thats her choice...not yours. You can just opt not to see her. It
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: New BDSM Lite Studio Opens in NYC = Gulag Club by roymunson @ Today at 05:35 PM

Wolf, The focus is on foot fetish and BDSM light activities,ie verbal humiliation, slapping and spanking...its not a "dungeon". They even refer to themselves as a studio plus the women working there are not experienced dommes. Lastly, yo
Reviews
Jump to new posts Re: Mistress Victoria Cayne - Review forthcoming by marstoy @ Today at 05:09 PM

Almost a month- still waiting to see the review!
Reviews
Jump to new posts Re: Amazon doms on the East Coast by wolf @ Today at 05:08 PM

Please send her my regards Wolf
New Content
Jump to new posts Re: Top Female Domination Clips by ivyy @ Today at 04:23 PM

GAG ORDER part 1 feat AstroDomina, Casey Calvert, Lance Hart, Charlotte Sartre and Miss Forbid Routine home invasion. Sydney and Casey broke into a lawyer's house and overpowered him and his wife. They got them both tied up, bound and gagged. Before
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Trump to NFL: No 'anthem knees' in the NFL! by Vegasred @ Today at 07:59 AM

He is just a fucking fascist pig. As usual , before bed , I will pray he drops dead. Cheers ...
The Lobby
For some reason my text didn't make it through, so I'll try again. The September 19 party was preceded by a workshop, which ran over, so the play area wasn't available until several minutes after the scheduled starting time. During the wait, Mistre
New Content
Jump to new posts Crying on his birthday: the strap by NatalyaSadici @ Today at 12:37 AM

The following video is now available for purchase at Sadici Studios Crying on his birthday: the strap The thick leather strap Mistress Natalya Sadici wields is mistaken for a wooden paddle. Upon first impact servant cj's backside dramatically ch
Websites
Jump to new posts Re: The FemDom Network @ CamOnDemand is Live! by Goddess Cheyenne @ Yesterday at 11:49 PM

CamOnDemand welcomes Mistress Sheri Darling ! CamOnDemand
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: The worst? by Soapy @ Yesterday at 10:01 PM

I bet you will feel funny when his stock splits and you realize you could have gotten in on the ground floor. :-)
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: List your Most Beautiful Mistresses ever by Arnth @ Yesterday at 08:50 PM

Originally Posted By: wolfcould you supply a link to her site https://www.instagram.com/mistresscassandranyc/?hl=en Website www.mistresscassandranyc.com You can tell by her pictures she is gorgeous, in person she is absolutely breathtaking. I
New Content
Jump to new posts Re: Full Weight Productions by FullWeightP @ Yesterday at 08:28 PM

BigmommaKat & Lolla Blaze in Board & Ribs A'Crackin! This is one of the most extreme videos FWP has to offer. How the board and Big Boi's ribs stay in one piece is beyond me. This is as full weight as it gets on a hard, wooden surface. This
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Anal Testing in Tunisia by roymunson @ Yesterday at 08:12 PM

If you are gay or ever experienced strap-on, a vacation to Tunisia may send you to prison. So whatever you do, don't jump and down waving your hand screaming, "Pick me, pick me" when it comes to anal testing. Anal Testing
Travels and Guest Mistresses
Jump to new posts Re: Ms Eva Cruz: Phoenix 10/8-10/14 Las Vegas 10/15 by MsEvaCruz @ Yesterday at 07:59 PM

Two weeks more till Phoenix! HERE'S A BIT ABOUT MY PLAY STYLE: I receive great enjoyment in playing with all of your senses ... mental, emotional, and physical. Adapting from severe to sensual, creating the desired session you came to Me for. Th
New Content
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by c4s @ Yesterday at 07:20 PM

Experiencing Two Dominas Spitings On Face Well you cant turn back now. The wheels are in motion and youre set to be a saliva target for two of the most extreme dominatrices around. They love to spit on their slaves all night long are you ready to s
Reviews
Jump to new posts Re: Amazon doms on the West Coast by Oliver Cromwell @ Yesterday at 06:24 PM

Great choice! Don't be discouraged if she doesn't respond right away. She's just returning from overseas this week. She's worth some polite persistence on your part. Did you ever read her reviews on saradas.org?
Reviews
Jump to new posts Re: Where Shahrazad leads, I follow. by Shahrazad @ Yesterday at 04:49 PM

Mmmhmm that was delicious, wasn't it? Thank you for the review!
Reviews
Jump to new posts Re: Mistress Mesperyian in Virginia by drummer @ Yesterday at 04:14 PM

+10 @Oliver Cromwell drummer
New Content
Jump to new posts Re: New Studios- Female Domination by ivyy @ Yesterday at 02:37 PM

PANTERA - Cruel Pole Dancer - Pole Dancing Trample Show! Goddess Pantera has one of her basic hobbies the pole dancing, she is dancing in a professional level and she is already popular, participating in Pole Dance shows and musicals. When one of he
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: How to deal with sub-drop without aftercare? by kinkybootbeast @ Yesterday at 09:58 AM

"Schedule your next session as soon as possible so you have something to look forward to." This is excellent advice. Works like a charm. 'Write out your experiences. This allows you to relive the session to some extent." I do exact
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: $100 Montreal All Night Session = Should I by DominaM @ Yesterday at 06:47 AM

It is a sign of a special type of ignorance to me. I am at a loss, not for the money, but why someone would want to spend an extended amount of time with this person. Perhaps the OP is, in fact, immortal. He has read all the great works of literatu
Travels and Guest Mistresses
Jump to new posts Re: Ms Boss in Houston September 21st - 24th! by janelle @ Yesterday at 04:10 AM

Glad to hear Ms. Precious is ok. Any sub in the Houston area that can session now is crazy if they don't take advantage of the chance to be with these two very special Dommes.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Shout Box

Who's Online
16 registered (green69, shecontrolsme, c4s, Moth to a Flame, lpbri, drummer, beatmehrdr, Karl, NYCStudent, LadyLilaStern, peckk775, Soapy, 4 invisible), 181 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters (30 Days)
maxweber 223
sub_ted 109
Cheyenne 84
chuck 79
ericam 65
Forum Stats
29081 Members
53 Forums
166902 Topics
1685323 Posts