by renew
01/10/18 12:26 PM
New York Dommes
by cfvrtl2006
01/07/18 06:21 AM
Mistress Sherry - Rochester, NY
by PaulM767
01/04/18 04:55 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Travels and Guest Mistresses
Jump to new posts Re: Sept/Oct Travel Schedule - NJ/NYC and many more by nysubjack @ 22 minutes 23 seconds ago

I have had the pleasure of sessioning with Mistress Gemini multiple times over the past several years. She is extremely talented, well equipped,, very attractive and extremely intelligent. As a bonus, the hint of her English homeland slips out every
Reviews
Jump to new posts Re: Mistress Liliana @ Chicago illusions by Jimmyt107 @ Today at 09:13 PM

I enjoyed the pleasure of her company Friday What a wonderful time
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: There Is No Such Thing As Dominant Women by ericam @ Today at 08:35 PM

Originally Posted By: NIPI am not frusturated [sic] No, just ignorant.
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Netflix & Spanking by ClarityMonroe @ Today at 07:49 PM

Thank you I love the visual of you being fed chocolate through the cage! There's a very old Insex video where a bondage bottom is reaching out of her cell in the ground to eat fruit after a very intense scene. That image/ moment always stuck out
The Lobby
Jump to new posts The reality about women's sexuality... by ClarityMonroe @ Today at 07:47 PM

The reality about women's sexuality is that it is incredibly diverse. BDSM is by definition intentional, and consensual. Many times supposed BDSM dynamics or imperatives are used to mask codependence and dysfunction, not always but often I would
New Content
Jump to new posts Re: Top Female Domination Clips by ivyy @ Today at 07:46 PM

Pure whipping Mistress Amanda... Clips4sale.com - Female domination category
Reviews
Jump to new posts Re: Chicago Illusions by Jimmyt107 @ Today at 07:17 PM

I have enjoyed 3 sessions at illusions. I have been posting what my thoughts have been Looking forward to next visit as I explore my desires What negative reviews are you seeing ?
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Vanilla Women in Training... by Comodus @ Today at 08:56 AM

Moving to Zimbabwe could help.
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Who are they? by Comodus @ Today at 08:52 AM

I thought you were from LA before checking it, but I think you are right, the center of gravity moved West.
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Virtual Reality and FemDom? yes or no? by Comodus @ Today at 08:48 AM

You are ahead of me. I remember trying to get this working a while ago and giving up on it. I don't remember even what it is.
Reviews
Jump to new posts Re: Pandora's Box Dommes by hardnipples @ Yesterday at 11:20 PM

Have sessioned with Vivian and Inga, and enjoyed the session with both. Vivian may be more experienced and more creative with torturing my nipples.
Reviews
Jump to new posts Re: Chicago Kink Extraordinaires by Jimmyt107 @ Yesterday at 10:35 PM

Called to make session and they asked for credit card up front on phone prior to even getting address (location) Strange and made me concerned. Keep driving to the city and did a session at Chicago Illusion
New Content
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by c4s @ Yesterday at 09:21 PM

Thin whip, hard strokes Mistress Ariel & Mistress Cleo are using a thin whip to punish the slave. Clips4sale.com - Female Domination category
Reviews
Jump to new posts Re: cybill troy by slave robert @ Yesterday at 08:40 PM

Exactly, people get too sensitive with all this. PC nonsense.
Jump to new posts Re: STRICT JANE & MISS RATTAN in Toronto now. by doug_of_Toronto @ Yesterday at 05:19 PM

i wish i could see you, as i'll be in walking distance on the tuesday, but that is the first of 4 doctor's appointments next week.
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Enforced crossdressing by Dave4242 @ Yesterday at 04:06 PM

You gotta check out mistress Chloe !!
Reviews
Jump to new posts New here by Love2serve @ Yesterday at 03:28 PM

Greetings, new here I hope to be able to learn Thanks to all
Reviews
Jump to new posts Re: OTK spanking (Boston/New York) by OwwItHz @ Yesterday at 11:04 AM

What can I say? I'm 75+ and like them a little older and more mature, but I get what you're looking for. I still enjoy an energetic spanking from a youngster now and then. Contact Mistress Chloe and ask about a visit with Lisa or Katie. Both are i
Jump to new posts Re: GoddessCheyenne&Mistress IreneBoss OrangeCounty CA by Goddess Cheyenne @ Yesterday at 06:22 AM

I am counting down !!! Looking forward to Seeing Mistress Irene Boss and The Orange County Complex!!
Reviews
Jump to new posts The Compound - What It Meant To me by servant15236 @ Yesterday at 02:11 AM

my first experience many days ago and i still canít stop thinking about it. Iíve known since being a child that iíve had submissive tendencies. iíve had a variety of experiences over my lifetime, some wonderful and some not so wonderful. iíve made
Websites
Jump to new posts Re: EMPRESS Raquel Submissive Slave Training Videos by jackboss @ Yesterday at 01:19 AM

Tell me more!
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Insight into attraction to "intimidating" women... by ClarityMonroe @ 08/15/19 09:25 PM

This can be such a fun way to play! I absolutely love having a submissive man by my side for events of any kind.
Jump to new posts Southern Decadence Public Humiliation! by ClarityMonroe @ 08/15/19 09:04 PM

At the end of this month we have a fabulous event in New Orleans called Southern Decadence. It is a celebration of the LGBTQI and Leather community. August 29 - Sept. 2 in New Orleans. It is an experience similar to Folsom, where public scenes ar
New Content
Jump to new posts Femdom Boxing Compilation by FemdomFights @ 08/15/19 12:41 AM

KO Compendium - Femdom Boxing 3 Hot boxing women knock out men in exciting fantasy mixed boxing fights! Latest compilation by request! Free preview on https://htmwrestling.com/boxing/ko-compendium-vol-11-femdom-knockouts
Jump to new posts Domina Irene Boss at the OC COMPLEX 8/21-28! by OC_Complex @ 08/14/19 11:00 PM

Schedule change: Domina Irene Boss at the OC Complex August 21st - 28th!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Shout Box

Who's Online
6 registered (August West, KaMai19, Soapy, jkink, Ropert Cane, 1 invisible), 184 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters (30 Days)
c4s 105
sub_ted 88
Cheyenne 76
ivyy 75
Roger 69
January
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21