I've had a couple sessions with her, they've been exactly the same type, and I can't wait to go back again.

I contacted her initially looking for a bondage/isolation scene where she would tie me up and then just leave me alone to struggle for an hour. I enjoy 'playing' but sometimes I just want to be bound and gagged without any other interaction. She expressed enthusiasm, telling me she is great with rope and loves bondage (absolutely true on both counts), and because it was such a simple scene with minimal interaction, she even gave me a discount.

It was completely unprompted, I hadn't asked for it, and I think it speaks directly to her genuine nature. She's honest, not just in it for money, and she really does enjoy that sort of play.

The first session was so great I had to come back and do it again, and the most recent time, where I was put into a snug, inescapable hogtie, was amazing. She ties fast and tight, and it was an extremely generous hour. With bondage (some of the time spent blindfolded) I lose track of time, which is part of the fun, and it wasn't until I got to my car that I realized the hour session I'd booked was more like an hour and forty-five minutes. She is focused entirely on the scene and not the clock.

Even though she just left me alone to wriggle around, she checked in occasionally to make sure my circulation was okay, always the sign of an expert. When it was over, I was sore, exhausted from struggling and in that perfect bondage headspace. She gave me plenty of time to stretch out and come down once I was untied, not rushing me at all, talking amiably before I left.

Her pictures, which are stunning, don't begin to do her justice, she has a sexy English accent which is no fair, and even though I just got tied up, a brief tour made it clear her dungeon space is equipped for pretty much every fetish need. Can't wait to see her again, she's an amazing domme.