i recently saw the empress, after staring at and reading over empress ming’s website over and over again. the communication was easy and smooth and after a couple emails and a phone call i finally got my wish and was able to see her. her place is an older building that blends in with the surroundings, she came downstairs and greeted me and led me up to her place/dungeon. the first thing you notice about her is her face and her height… she is a very pretty lady with a nice tall slender frame, and nice long legs. once she led me inside, we were able to chit chat a little bit about our session and we proceeded to start… she started by taking off the overcoat she had one, and i was floored! she has a very slender frame but with very sexy subtle curves, including one of the cutest asses (which she put to good use later on). the session that we agreed to was one that included some light wrestling, heavy facesitting/breathplay, body worship and light anal play. once we started to wrestle, i realized that even though it was “light” she knew exactly what she was doing and i think she probably would have been able to beat me up even if we went full effort, as she was able to put me in move after move, triangle choke, to mount, to head scissors, to grapevine, and it continued until she again full mounted me and ended up shackling my arms to some strategically placed cuff, effectively immoblizing me. That led to her scooting up and facesitting me into submission, and controlling my air, making me beg and plead for me not to get knocked out… but at the same time i dont think i wanted it to stop, as my last bits of air always included her sweet sweet scent. after being completely exhausted from all the breathplay, i became completely putty in her hands, as she transitioned some anal play. she is exceptional at striking fear into you, yet at the same time making you very accepting of getting something reamed in your ass. it was the best anal play experience i have ever had. she fucked me so good, that i came while getting fucked… it was truely a mind blowing experience. overall it was a great time, she really knows how to read you and spin you around her little finger and take control… if you ever get a chance to serve the empress, do it now! you might get the most explosive ass fucking of your life...