My review of a session with Mistress Karolina, www.moscowfemdom.com We spend a weekend together in Moscow which was a wonderful and memorable experience for me. Daytime she was like a beautiful girl next door, honest , direct, funny, sweet, also very curious and interesting. She told me about Moscow sights and I asked her to took with me to the Tretyakov Gallery and several museums which she didnít mind at all. In the evening she turned into a splendid Mistress, seductive smile, leather outfit, high heels, stockings. She is tall, slim and beautiful, just my type of a woman . She has the right attitude, before the session listened to me carefully and added her ideas to the plot. I asked her not to be hard. You can tell she is very experienced. She did everything just right. Our session was about strapon sex with a cross dressing role play, where she helped me to transform into a female. She put on me the womanís clothes , some make up and a wig, made me feel her slutty girlfriend to the plot of our game. She is excellent with the strapon and has lots of sizes≠, we mixed it with foot licking and bondage. When I didnít do a good job, she threatened me with slapping and golden shower. I tried them all. She knows what she is doing as she has a steady hand and a sharp eye, and it makes you feel safe with her. After the session she asked for the feedback about my feelings, which was quite nice of her. I would definitely recommend a session with Mistress Karolina for her psychology skills, beautiful ass, trained fit body and her strict confident although friendly behavior. [url=http://www.moscowfemdom.com]Her Website:[/url]

Edited by Jeremy7316 (12/03/16 03:47 PM)