Mistress Sherry - Rochester, NY
by PaulM767
01/04/18 04:55 AM
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1001889 - 11/11/07 07:48 AM Review with Ms Ella Strictland
cbpainpuppy Offline
Addict

I haven't been on max in some time but couldn't resist giving Ms Ella a review on here after my time serving Her.

Ms Ella is a Pro Domme and Head Mistress of Club Fem here in Houston. Im a member but haven't been active in some time, for some reason I quit attending well before Mistress Ella took comand of th club.

Some time ago I noticed the changing of the guard and have had interest in becoming active again. Having been extremly busy I haven't yet made it back.
This week I finally got a chance to meet Ms Ella. We had communicated online in the past but never had the chance to serve this beautiful Lady. I finally took the time out to have a session with Her. As we all know, first impressions are everlasting so I entered Her well equiped dungeon with the word mercy laying on the seat of my car.

Ms Ella had already known my interest so we never discussed what activities would be performed that day.

Once I arrived (with much anticipation), Mistress Ella opened the door, i walked in and just as She shut it I was ordered to strip down. From that moment I knew this was going to be good. I love a Lady who doesn't waste any time with small talk. My cock started getting hard as I stood there naked so Mistress Ella set the pace just then as She slapped it a few times. My thought were that this was a test to feel me out. I knew She was pleased after She made a comment about me barely flinching "This is going to be good". At that moment I got even more excited, knowing I was in the hands of a wonderful sadist.
We started off with a good duoching then I was ordered to climb up on the bondage table and remain on my knees and hands. I my man hole was lubed up and filled with a cold stainless plug. I then was rolled over on my back, hands tied and a spreader bar attached to my ankles.
Ms Ella attached electrodes to my cock and balls and then connected everything to Her Eros Tek, slowly raising the juice until my cock started twitching with each pulse. She didn't waste any time and started piercing my cock with much enjoyment. After I was decorated with needles running all down my shaft, Ms Ella broke out the rosebud sounds and began probing away. What a wonderful painful feeling I received as teh head of that rosebud would pass by that electrobe, the sensation was much more intense in that spot and She knew it. That sound would pass back and forth rather quickly and then just stop in the ever so sensative place. Mistress Ella loved the moans She was bringing out of me, i could see it written all over Her face. So it was more juice and bigger sounds. What a site it was to see, my raging hard on throbbing with to the beat of that electro with the sound bouncing around. After I was worked over for quite a bit of time Mistress Ella was ready to move on. Then She decided to connect electricity to my piercings...Oh what a wonderful feeling that was, shortly after that She took the frogger and ran juice up and down each and every needle. Back and forth, She sent me to the perfect place laying there and being abused with my favorite toys for about two hours.

I was cut loose, needles pulled and plug removed then off for one more small douching. I was being prepped for a prostate milking and that was the final cleaning. I climbed up on a bench that was made especially for anal play as it put me in a comfortable position on my belly with both my knees and elbows perched on their own step. Ms Ella then tied me up so the only part of my body that was able to move was my head.

She rammed a vibrator deep inside me and instantly hit my prostate and started to massage it. It didn't take more than two minutes before cum started draining out the head of my cock an onto my puppy pad. I was moaning like in ecstacy. This was the most wonderful orgasmic feeling I have ever had and it was everlasting. after a while Ms Ella broke out a stainless prostate stimulator that had a ball on one end and a handle on the other. The ball was about two inches in dia. once it was inserted and massaging my g spot juices started flowing out and my moans became louder and more enthusiastic. It was so intense Ms Ella asked me if needed to stop. I answered with a deep and low moan "NOoooahh". She proceeded to drain me as I was in a frenzy like none before.

what an experience it was Serving this wonderful sadist. She took this pain slut to his favorite place and beyond. I highly recommend serving Her if Your in Houston. I am now a pain boy who will always be eager for a good milking. With just one meeting Ms Ella molded my desires.

#1001890 - 11/13/07 03:53 AM Re: Review with Ms Ella Strictland [Re: cbpainpuppy]
MzFawn Offline
Addict

Loc: DC, Baltimore, London & Canada...
HI CB,

Yes! As another pro domina who's second home is in Houston, I will second that review!

I've worked with Ms Ella several times and she's the best kept secret in Houston as of recent years. However, no longer so! Now, she is Houston's most sought after Sadist.
Her play space doesn't need to be thousands of square feet, it's impeccable though. She doesn't need to tout herself because she's got some class and style.
Some of the best domina's in the world are the most quiet and humble.
Ms Ella has skill that has been developed over the years in the lifestyle. She is second to none in her bullwhipping style and also her equestrian style is unique as well. A true role play artist too. She mixes her professional life with the lifestyle very well which few can do in my estimation.

She takes you on a journey, you are not just sessioning; that is what sets her apart from the rest!

Nice review, but then again coming from a pain slut like you I would expect this would be the case! I guess you might be owned soon, eh?

Fondly,
M Fawn
Head Mistress
ClubFEM
MD Chapter

Edited by MzFawn (11/14/07 04:27 AM)

#1001891 - 11/13/07 06:32 AM Re: Review with Ms Ella Strictland [Re: MzFawn]
cbpainpuppy Offline
Addict

Mz Fawn

what a pleasure to see You here again. Hope everything is going just as You wish. LoL...would expect that from me...i'm honored that You see me that way for I try like hell to be a good lil painboy. It's been a while guess the boys up north are keeping You busy.

#1001892 - 11/14/07 11:13 AM Re: Review with Ms Ella Strictland [Re: MzFawn]
strictella Offline
Regular

Loc: Houston, TX USA
Mz Fawn,

You are a great friend with the biggest heart of anyone I know. You are totally rocking for ClubFEM in Maryland and I am really looking forward to attending one of your socials during my visit with you in January ’08.

Although I hope to see you sooner, I can’t wait ‘till my visit with you then!

Mistress Ella Strictland

#1001893 - 11/15/07 08:29 AM Re: Review with Ms Ella Strictland [Re: cbpainpuppy]
strictella Offline
Regular

Loc: Houston, TX USA
cb,

"With just one meeting Ms Ella molded my desires"

I feel very complimented by that statement. It truely makes me smile.

Mistress Ella Strictland

#1001894 - 11/15/07 04:57 PM Awesome review [Re: cbpainpuppy]
bondage591 Offline
Addict

Loc: Atlanta, GA
I can see we share many similar proclivities, so it was very easy to invision the events as you so eloquently described them.
Looks like I'm going to have to see about a visit back to Texas!

BD

#1001895 - 11/16/07 01:49 PM Re: Review with Ms Ella Strictland [Re: strictella]
cbpainpuppy Offline
Addict

and You should!

#1001896 - 11/16/07 01:50 PM Re: Awesome review [Re: bondage591]
cbpainpuppy Offline
Addict

You won't be sorry thats for sure

Shout Box

Who's Online
6 registered (August West, KaMai19, Soapy, jkink, Ropert Cane, 1 invisible), 184 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters (30 Days)
c4s 105
sub_ted 88
Cheyenne 76
ivyy 75
Roger 69
January
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21