by PaulM767
01/04/18 04:55 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1017347 - 12/14/07 06:21 AM cock tailing, milked and pounded with Ms Ella
cbpainpuppy Offline
Addict

I got off work and headed right over to Mistress's dungeon. Once I entered the door I was instructed to strip down jump in the tub and douched without a blink.
I exited the bathroom and was told to stand under two cuffs that were hanging. Mistress Ella then cuffed me and raised the spreader bar.. She instructed me to turn one way stick my cock out and lean back (I usually stay excited especiallay for beautiful sadistic Ladies, this makes for a good target) as She began to whip my cock with a single tail. I was hit several times on the shaft wtih a tail, until I was black and blue. She decided it would be a good idea to lay off that area and then started whipping the head with the tail. Then I was instructed to take a quarter turn so that my backside was available for whipping. I accepted many lashings as my ass was marked pretty good. After all of this Ms Ella released me from the spreader bar and instructed me to head to the bathroom for one more cleansing.
Upon my return, I was ordered to climb up on my favorite bench. It has a place for the arms and legs as one lays on their stomach. She inserted an electrical plug which massages the prostate by moving around vigorously and sending stong currents deep within. then some weights were hung from my balls. Im not sure how much but it was solid metal and almost the size of a softball. All this was done while I was positioned so that I could watch in the mirror. Mistress Ella kept raising the volts which would make me squirm and moan even more so. It was something to watch that weight swing around as the current made my muscles contract. The plug began milking me and sending me into a frenzy.
After a while Mistress started to get Her cock ready for me. Once I say Her putting on those pumps that bring Her just to the right heigth, I knew i was finally going to have Her in me.
The anal plug was pulled and Mistress Ella started massaging my prostate with Her cock. She seems to know just where to work me over. We both watched as cum started steaming out more frequently while She fucked me. I couldn't stand it, I was tied down and couldn't work with Her on this one. I managed to drop a foot to the floor so that I could get could match Her rhytum. At this moment, She grabbed my hips while we worked in sinc faster and harder while I moaned, begged and fucked back. She told me that we were going to shake loose my drainage and began to really let me have it. After a good long hard pounding She pulled out and introduced me to my favorite prostate massager (cold ss ball, curved with a handle). More milking as this really frustrated and send me to a state of no return. I was peaking with that wonderful feeling of frustration as She worked really began to work my prostrate over. Once again, She decided that I needed to have my drainage shaken loose again and mounted up again. I dropped my foot to the floor, Mistress proped Her pump up on my knee stand as we worked in motion once again. The whole time I was able to watch as my cock was being drained of it's poison as I was acting like a little slut. Then the pace was picked up once again and I was in heaven. I must say, Oh how I wish this one was on film. It would have been one for the records when it comes to anal play. It just made me realize, Im just as good of a bitch as i am a painslut...

needless to say, I was sent home starry eyed, buzzed and content but still wanting more...

Edited by cbpainpuppy (12/14/07 06:49 AM)

#1017348 - 12/15/07 12:16 AM Re: cock tailing, milked and pounded with Ms Ella [Re: cbpainpuppy]
d_k39 Offline
Occasional

She is an Expert at the electrical and I know that bench well. She has hooked me up to that electrical box and would crank it up each time I would grow accustomed to the level. With the locations that she had placed the electrical attachments, each time she increased the intensity I would be driven crazy. She would then offer me a leg or her ass to worship and I felt like I was on the verge of one extended orgasm.

I do need another Mistress Ella fix!

d_k39

#1017349 - 12/15/07 03:37 AM Re: cock tailing, milked and pounded with Ms Ella [Re: d_k39]
cbpainpuppy Offline
Addict

LoL...DK...Yes She is an expert with the electodes! Gotta luv it
I do know about that extended orgasmic feeling.

#1017350 - 12/15/07 06:34 PM Re: cock tailing, milked and pounded with Ms Ella [Re: cbpainpuppy]
essjay Offline
Occasional

Loc: Florida
Hey, cb, where is Ms Ella located? i can't fine her here on Max Fisch. Thanks!

#1017351 - 12/15/07 06:49 PM Re: cock tailing, milked and pounded with Ms Ella [Re: essjay]
cbpainpuppy Offline
Addict

She is located in Houston and not very active here on Max.
but Her screen name is STRICTELLA

#1017352 - 12/15/07 07:25 PM Re: cock tailing, milked and pounded with Ms Ella [Re: cbpainpuppy]
essjay Offline
Occasional

Found Her. All i can say is holy shit. She is gorgeous. Reminds me of Julia Roberts. Ever sessioned with Dominatrix Paige?

#1017353 - 12/15/07 07:49 PM Re: cock tailing, milked and pounded with Ms Ella [Re: essjay]
cbpainpuppy Offline
Addict

Yes, She does look like Julia Roberts but don't let that full You...LoL

Paige in Houston?

#1017354 - 12/15/07 10:11 PM Re: cock tailing, milked and pounded with Ms Ella [Re: cbpainpuppy]
essjay Offline
Occasional

http://pandemos.net/dominatrixpaige/

Looks like fun to me, cb!

#1017355 - 12/18/07 11:38 AM Re: cock tailing, milked and pounded with Ms Ella [Re: cbpainpuppy]
strictella Offline
Regular

Loc: Houston, TX USA
It was all good cbpainpuppy, but I have to say that I rarely get to whip a penis that can take the punishment of a legrie, a single tail and bullwhip. That was an extra special thrill!

Thanks slut

#1017356 - 12/18/07 11:47 AM Re: cock tailing, milked and pounded with Ms Ella [Re: essjay]
strictella Offline
Regular

Loc: Houston, TX USA
essjay,

Ms Paige was a guest in My dungeon several times last year, and early this year until She closed down . She is even much prettier than her pics, and her personality is wild! I really had a great time with Her. You were lucky to have played with Her, as She closed down earlier this year.

Head Mistress Ella

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
6 registered (August West, KaMai19, Soapy, jkink, Ropert Cane, 1 invisible), 184 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters (30 Days)
c4s 105
sub_ted 88
Cheyenne 76
ivyy 75
Roger 69
January
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21