Mistress Sherry - Rochester, NY
by PaulM767
01/04/18 04:55 AM
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1045926 - 02/19/08 06:36 PM Mistress Ella of Houston
subk26 Offline
New

Recently I had the pleasure and honor of serving Mistress Ella of Houston.

She set herself apart as a caring, but in control dominant from the start with a comprehensive review of my interests and limits.

We started off with a bit of CB bondage, warm-up, and an introduction to the world electricity (and mmmmm, it was good!).

Later, I found myself both suspended (another first) and strapped to Her bench as She toyed with me.

Throughout the session Mistress Ella was extremely attentive and seemed very engaged in enjoying the session Herself.

Finally, in a testament to Her personality, She able to lead me, giddily and comfortably, through the uncharted waters of electricity and suspension.

It was an amazing session and I heartily recommend Mistress Ella

#1045927 - 02/20/08 11:23 AM Re: Mistress Ella of Houston [Re: subk26]
strictella Offline
Regular

Loc: Houston, TX USA
Thank you sub k,

I'm glad you were interested in treading "unchartered waters" with Me. Yes, I absolutely DID enjoy our play.

I think suspension elevates the sense of helplessness and really gets the subbie's head space off the ground. Did you get that feeling?

Anyway you were a great boy toy that evening and I hope you make it back to Houston soon! I'm ready to hoist you up with only ropes instead of a combo next time.

Mistress Ella Strictland

#1045928 - 02/20/08 11:45 PM THE Mistress of Electric Play [Re: subk26]
subchris Offline
Occasional

It sounds like you had a great time with Mistress Ella. I have been sessioning with her for a while and know just how great of a domme she is. Have found no one else who can use electric play so well.

I am an electroslut and she knows how to use that to get the greatest pleasure for the two of us. I have had sessions where she uses just outer electrodes and she keeps me in a perpetual state of bliss. Wave after wave of pure electric pulses rolling over my body, with me unable to control the muscle reflexes. She has used interior electrodes and sounds as well. That is like being fucked to and endless orgasm! I have never felt such pleasure, and under her hand it doesn't end. . .

This is one dominant woman who really enjoys the pleasure (and pain) she gives to her boys. In her hands I melt to a puddle of slutty ecstacy whenever she decides it's time to play with the electricity.

#1045929 - 02/21/08 01:33 AM Re: THE Mistress of Electric Play [Re: subchris]
strictella Offline
Regular

s. chris,

you are an insatiable electrical slut, for sure!

I am looking forward to play time with you tomorrow. Be ready for experimentation. It will include running pulsating current through a new prostate electrode .

Mistress Ella Strictland

#1045930 - 02/25/08 12:26 PM Re: Mistress Ella of Houston [Re: subk26]
MzFawn Offline
Addict

Loc: DC, Baltimore, London & Canada...
Hi Sub K,

Usually mistresses don't review and say all that much about others, but I always like to support my fellow sisters! With Ms Ella it's different because she is different as well....

I can't say enough about her. She's the best kept secret in Houston. (well not anymore)
Ms Ella has the facility and the skill to exact all the areas of dominance that she's perfected! I learned about Ms Ella when I was traveling back and forth to Houston for business. She also introduced me to Club FEM as well. I've done many compelling doubles with Ms Ella and she's always very serious and very deliberate in what she does. She has more skill in a number of areas that just haven't been mentioned. She's an expert bullwhipper, second to none in Equestrian training, very expert at transformations of all kinds. In addition, Ms Ella is a devout Fetishist with a phenominal wardrobe! I really mean that. One time I sneaked a peak in her closet and it was like walking into a Northbound Leather Store.
My first exposure to Ms Ella was at a private party and I witnessed her doing a very intense piercing scenerio, her boy had about 250 play piercing needles throughout his chest, arms and legs. She then wove black thread in between each play piercing! It was very impressive to say the least!
I always tease her and say that she's the Jackie Bouvier Kennedy of Domination! LOL! t's true.

She's my best friend and I love her! I am bias, but even if I didn't have the closeness that I do with her, I would still feel the same!

Cheers!

HMFawn
HMCF MD Chapter

Edited by MzFawn (02/25/08 12:29 PM)

#1045931 - 02/27/08 06:24 AM Re: Mistress Ella of Houston [Re: MzFawn]
strictella Offline
Regular

Mz Fawn,

Wow! I had forgotten all about that piercing scene. I was able to really take my time and create a beautiful pattern with needles on My boy, slave bunz. I laced it all up the sides of his legs and arms, and laced up a nice diagonal pattern leading from his nipples up the pecks. Then I pin wheeled his nipples and sutured his Prince Albert to his navel.... later I bullwhipped him in the 'Safari Room'.

I am still awed by the incredible genital piercing that I saw on your boy at the CFM party last month. I have never seen a PA like that!

Thank you for your warm and generous words.

Mistress Ella

Shout Box

Who's Online
6 registered (August West, KaMai19, Soapy, jkink, Ropert Cane, 1 invisible), 184 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters (30 Days)
c4s 105
sub_ted 88
Cheyenne 76
ivyy 75
Roger 69
January
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21