by PaulM767
01/04/18 04:55 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1078146 - 04/19/08 08:36 PM Ella Strictland
mjt Offline
Occasional

I recently had the pleasure of serving Ms. Ella Strictland in Houston. Simply put, it was one of the best experiences I have ever had. She is wonderful, in tune with what is important to the sub while in session, and EXTREMELY talented.

The two hours started with a greeting and being told to strip. I was then dressed in an all-in-one girdle, an open bottom girdle, two pairs of panties and stockings. I was led into the dungeon where I was hog-tied. My nipples were tortured and vibrators were used over many different parts of my body. I was then bent over a bench, where Ms. Ella worked me over with her strap-on after making sure I was opened up. She pounded me hard and fast. It was then on to the bondage table, where my legs were spread and elevated. She then utilized electricity anally and on my cock and balls. She also rigged clamps, rope, suspension and another vibrator to my nipples. Had a recording been made, it would have consisted of Ella's sweet soothing voice, the buzz of the electricity and vibrators, and my incessant moaning as I plunged deeper and deeper into subspace. As I was unbound and led back to the bench, I was in the deepest subspace I have ever achieved. Ms. Ella then milked me via a constant pressure on my prostate. Never having experienced this before, I can attest that it is wonderful. The session ended with a vibrator skillfully applied and me having one of the longest, most intense orgasms of my life.

This is one beautiful lady that is so real, I found myself thinking about her the next day. She is sweet, yet stern. She is intelligent, but not haughty. I was a veritable basket case after our two hours, which flew by. I must see her again. The sooner the better. She really mesmerized me and Houston is fortunate to have her as one of its resident Dommes.

#1078147 - 04/21/08 08:52 AM Re: Ella Strictland [Re: mjt]
MzFawn Offline
Addict

Loc: DC, Baltimore, London & Canada...
HI MJT!

Glad you had such a good experience with her. This is why she's one of the best that Houston has to offer. She's a great domme with style and elegance. I just can't say enough good about her and having been in Houston for years myself, I've played with this pro throughout my time and I've seen first hand the skill that she has.
Recently she came to B-more and my subbies are still asking me when she'll return. She is also lifestyle!

Just wanted to put my two cents in.

Glad you had such a good time!

All the best!

HMFawn
HMCF MD Chapter

#1078148 - 04/22/08 09:01 AM Re: Ella Strictland [Re: mjt]
strictella Offline
Regular

Loc: Houston, TX USA
Hello there gretta girdles,

What a darlin you are to write this complementary review for Me . I shall pound you extra hard next time!

You were a little charmer in your frilly sugar pants... but goodness, did you ever moaaaannn... NON STOP!!! Once I gagged you, you just continued to hummmm away. Every subby has their subspace monitor, and yours seemed to be the moaning gage.

I love a pettycoat, damsel at My mercy in bondage scene.... hope to see you again very soon.

Mistress Ella Strictland

#1078149 - 04/22/08 09:10 AM Re: Ella Strictland [Re: MzFawn]
strictella Offline
Regular

HM Fawn,

I'm not a traveling Domme, but I will definately be back to play in Your dungeon again. I had a great time there, and I love your play space with the unique equipment you have.

By the way, the pics you send me of your recent bondage session were fabulous. I hope you are putting those on your site.

Hope you are doing great, and thanks for your compliments!

HM Ella Strictland

#1078150 - 04/22/08 12:48 PM Re: Ella Strictland [Re: MzFawn]
cbpainpuppy Offline
Addict

i second that one Mz Fawn!

#1078151 - 04/29/08 08:12 PM The very best Mistress in Houston [Re: mjt]
subchris Offline
Occasional

It sounds like you had a great time. Mistress Ella is the best that Houston has to offer. She is such a dominating personality, yet very sensuous. Her dungeon is well-equipped and she really knows how to use everything at her disposal for both her pleasure and your suffering.

I have been under her domination many times and cannot wait to get back to her.

Cheers.

#1078152 - 04/30/08 01:29 PM Houstons Finest without question [Re: subchris]
cbpainpuppy Offline
Addict

I second that
You won't find a more beautiful Domme with such skills and well equiped dungeon in Houston. Im not trying to take anything away from the other fine Ladies here but Ms Ella has that something special which will send one jumping off a cliff to match Her equally sensual and sadistic ways. WARNING, Be prepared to grow each and every time you enter that Dungeon!

#1078153 - 05/06/08 04:59 AM Re: Houstons Finest without question [Re: cbpainpuppy]
MzLilly Offline
Regular

Loc: Houston, Texas
And WOW what an amazing dungeon. Workin' with her is like looking at the Mona Lisa and finding some new detail about it each time. I hope you decided to come to LA after all, Ella.

----Mz Lilly

#1078154 - 05/06/08 12:28 PM Re: Houstons Finest without question [Re: MzLilly]
cbpainpuppy Offline
Addict

Mz Lilly

So very true!

I'm thinking I should give You a review....For now Maxers, i'll just say She is Wicked and Wonderful, ...

#1078155 - 05/07/08 08:32 AM Re: Houstons Finest without question [Re: MzLilly]
strictella Offline
Regular

Greetings Mz Lilly,

Yes, you and I have had some smoking hot scenes together at The Iron Gate, and I always look forward to Double Domme play times with you!

Have a great time in LA this weekend. I wish I could go, but Shibaricon in this month in Chicago and I could only work in one convention out of town for May.

Mistress Ella Strictland

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
6 registered (August West, KaMai19, Soapy, jkink, Ropert Cane, 1 invisible), 184 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters (30 Days)
c4s 105
sub_ted 88
Cheyenne 76
ivyy 75
Roger 69
January
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21