by PaulM767
01/04/18 04:55 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1100859 - 06/03/08 01:50 PM "Slutfest at the Iron Gate"
cbpainpuppy Offline
Addict

My day started as i drove to work and thinking of what the evening had in store for me. I was going to the Iron Gate to serve Mistress Ella Strictland and a lifestyle Domme we both know. I will call Her Ms G as I am not sure if She would approve of me using Her name here.

As my morning was creeping along I finally got my chance to call Mistress Ella Strictland to confirm my arrival time. Then back to work until I was released to finally reach my much anticipated adventure. On my way to the Iron Gate I found nothing but heavy traffic and did everything possible to get around it. Even so, I was running a bit late and had to inform Ms Ella. She wasn't very pleased with the fact and told me to get my ass to the gate.
Finally, I arrived, knocked and waited for my entry. Ms Ella came to the door to let me in. She then shouted out to Ms G "The slut is here" Ms Ella then pierced through my eyes and said "Glad to see that you finally got here, we have been ready to play and surely can't have a slutfest without a slut, it's party time" I was instructed to strip down before even before I could take three steps through the door. I went to the usual spot, stripped and came out with my hands behind my back. Ms Ella asked if I had douched myself and I replied Yes. Never the less, I was directed to take a final rinse. upon completion, I was told to enter the play space. There I was standing before two beautiful and wonderfully sadistic ladies.

Ms Ella didn't waiste any time prepping me for Her favorite sport "CockTailing". She has trained me to take the single tail, lingrie and or bull whip with a complete erection. She couldnt' wait to show Ms G and neither could I. I was hung from the ceiling with the spreader bar, turned sideways, hips pressed forward to place my throbbing erect cock out for the beating. Ms Ella began cracking it with Her single tail as Ms G was first amazed but quickly wanted to play the game as well. She wasted no time and jumped right into rhytum...snap, crackle and pop. These wicked Ladies didn't stop until it was black and blue from the base of my shaft to the tip of my head. It's strangge, I get a mental rush when I here Her say how I am Her favorite target, guess that is an extra mental push for me as well. Once they were bored with that Ms Ella told Mistress G to do what ever She wanted to with me while She prepped for our next activity. Ms G then quickly grabbed my balls and squeezed them so they were tightly exposed through the palm of Her hand. She then began to slap them with the other, making me squirm and moan until Ms Ella was ready for me (I can hear Ms Ella laughing as im being abused). I was then instructed to climb up on the table, hands and knees. Both Ladies placed my balls in a humbler, added electricity, an electrified anal plug and some froggers on my cock. Ms Ella turned up the electricity and Ms G began slapping my balls once again. At this time both Ladies were now sporting their femcocks that I was going to service and began to tease me with them. Then all of the sudden Ms Ella climbed up on the table right in front of me and sat right down , straddled Her legs on both sides of me placing Her large femcock in my face and said "If you want to get fucked slut, your going to work for it, now suck my cock bitch" This was actually my first time to suck her off so I was extremly eager to impress. I started off lubing it up with my spit by licking and sucking on the head. Then I began sucking it like I wanted it to explode down my throat. Both Ladies loved it and started praising me as to what a good cocksucker I was. Ms Ella chuckled and said "Look at this slut go, he really wants to get fucked" she then grabbed my head and began pounding me up and down on Her perpetual hardon. Im really excited at this time and almost forgot that I was being lit up with the erostek. Both Ladies are amused with me and are constantly making comments and laughing as I deep throat Ms Ellas cock. We stopped the action for a few minutes to take a some pics. Aren't I a lucky boy

Ms Ella then told me that it was time for me to get the party started. She insttructed me to climb down the table and up on the kneelng bench. So, I made my way,still in the humbler and attached to all the electro toys. She wanted to milk me first so Ms G released me from all the gadgets and began slapping my balls again. It's obvious She enjoys popping those sensitive jewels. Ms Ella was laughing at each moan I let out once again. Then Ms Ella pulled out my favorite prostate massager, popped it in and began to work my spot, I instantly began to drain that clear gooey goo. It didn't take two minutes and I was sent into a frenzy. After a few moments of me moaning and bouncing with excitement from every stroke, while all this was going on Ms G had a hand held dildo She was warming up under HOT water while waiting Her turn. Ms Ella said to Ms G that She would let Her fuck me first and that she didn't mind sloppy seconds. Ms G then took that very warm hand held and began fucking me with it, twisting and turning it all different ways. I could feel the heat deep inside as it felt rather relaxing at times. Ms G tried to mount me but was just a bit short so Ms Ella pulled out these blocks to use. It placed Ms G perfect and She looked at me and asked if I liked Her big hard cock as She pressed it up against me. She began nice and easy but then started picking up the pace. I had gotten into motion when Ms Ella walked up to told me and said "suck me you whore". Ms G then grabs my hips and Ms Ella takes my head as they put me in motion to work both at the same time. Moments later, im rocking and working to satisfy both Ladies on my own. Sucking and fucking these beautiful Ladies off like a crack whore im sure. Ms G says "Look at the slut, he is going to make both of us cum at the same time" As I am working both of them these ladies are giving me verbal encouragement. They seemed to bring something out of me as I was really getting off to this. Then Ms Ella says it's Her turn to fuck me. Ms G slaps me on the ass "Good slut" and pulls out as Ms Ella steps up behind me, kicks the blocks away, wasting no time penetrates begans pounding with a fury. I easily meet Her motions as I have been there many times before. I am a moaning whore full of pleasure at this time. I love watching in the mirror as She fucks me, She looks so hot while doing so. Ms G comes over, grabs my balls again as im still fucking and begans to pull on them instructing me to just keep fucking. This goes on for a while as I feel drips of sweat on my back. Ms Ella then says it's time to move on. I am a sweaty little bitch at this moment no doubt.

I am instructed lie on a swing which is lowered to the floor. Ms Ella raises me to just the right heigth for Ms G. They attach the erostek to my throbbing cock and the fuckfest starts up again. Ms G begans to pound me again but this time rocking me back and forth by my stiff willy and balls. I am moaning like a whore as Ms Ella is getting ready to mount me again. She raises the swing and penetrates me once again. Im rocking back and forth as Ms G comes around to my head and smothers me with Her breast. Ms Ella rapes me until She gets tired and then tells Ms G it's Her turn again. Then quickly things change. Ms Ella says that She knows just what I like and grabs the erostek and sounds. My cock has been hard the whole time and is throbbing like never before. Ms Ella then lubes my hole, places frogers on my shaft and tries to insert a size I always take but it won't slide in. She has to start off with a much smaller size then normal. She finds the right size and runs it to the frogger so I can feel the electric pulse. Then She hands the sound to Ms G and says it's Her turn. Ms G is more than happy as She has used them on me before and truly enjoys it. Ms G begins to fuck my hole with the sound and Ms Ella grabs two vibrators which She is then squeezing my head, placing on the sound and running down my shaft. I am in total ablyss. Moaning with pleasure, swuirming and wigglng with excitement. They decided to make me cum by working all these gadgets at once. I start to release and Ms Ella squeezes both vibrators toghether with my cock and the sound between both of them. It prevents my release and then they work me up to the point of release and then shut it down by squeezing and preventing. This goes on for a few more times before allowing my much anticipated moment. At this point, I am totally spent and wore out. the party is over and believe it or not, I didn't want it to stop. I'm thi nking these Ladies could have taken me through the night.

#1100860 - 06/04/08 09:06 PM Re: "Slutfest at the Iron Gate" [Re: cbpainpuppy]
d_k39 Offline
Occasional

CB, you are one lucky puppy. Ms. Ella is hot, knows how to work those strap ons and get in your head. I REALLY need to see her again.

d_k39

#1100861 - 06/06/08 03:49 AM Re: "Slutfest at the Iron Gate" [Re: d_k39]
cbpainpuppy Offline
Addict

Yes I am indeed....

#1100862 - 06/09/08 06:01 AM Re: "Slutfest at the Iron Gate" [Re: d_k39]
strictella Offline
Regular

Loc: Houston, TX USA
Don't wait to long d_k39. .

Mistress Ella

#1100863 - 06/09/08 06:37 AM Re: "Slutfest at the Iron Gate" [Re: cbpainpuppy]
strictella Offline
Regular

Loc: Houston, TX USA
Having been there, I enjoyed reading every word of this post...... a nice reminder of a great time!

Ms G and I were really excited to play together for the first time and I was thrilled to find out that She already knew and was comfortable with you.

I think cocktailing is a new favorite sport for Ms G now, thanks to U/us . The electric humbler play was delightful, and the strapon slutfest and milking was doubly fun with another Ladycock adding to your demise. The only problem We encountered was that your cock could not even swallow the skinniest size sound because it was so swollen! The sounds play remained shallow but it did fall in enough to interact with the electrical point that always drives you crazy .

I'm really looking forward to your next training this week .

Mistress Ella

#1100864 - 06/10/08 06:10 AM Re: "Slutfest at the Iron Gate" [Re: strictella]
cbpainpuppy Offline
Addict

Yes, such a wonderful time it was, doubly delicous.
i am really eager for my training as well Mistress Ella.
See You real soon as I am counting the hours.

#1100865 - 06/10/08 11:08 AM Re: "Slutfest at the Iron Gate" [Re: cbpainpuppy]
MzFawn Offline
Addict

Loc: DC, Baltimore, London & Canada...
Hi Mr Slut,

Having played with you several times myself, I can really appreciate this delightful account that you post in honor of Ms Ella's skill and perfect reputation (which so few of us have)
Not only is she lifestyle in her approach which makes her so unique as a pro domme, but her skill is unmeasurable! I play with many dommes, but being with her is like a glove that fits the hand! I am happy that she's able to make a slut like you fly!
While I've read other posts that you commented on, few can measure up to what she does with the cock tailing as well as the finishing of you and milking you of every last drop that you may have in your body!

It's late, I'm beat, just wanted to add my two cents!

All the best and see you at the end of the month (hopefully)

HMFawn
HMCF MF Chapter

#1100866 - 06/11/08 12:26 AM Re: "Slutfest at the Iron Gate" [Re: cbpainpuppy]
subchris Offline
Occasional

Wow! That was a really hot session. Mistress Ella is a fantastic Domme and it seems so too is Ms G. i cannot wait until i visit Mistress Ella again and hope that She uses this slave half as hard as She used you.

#1100867 - 06/17/08 07:38 AM Re: "Slutfest at the Iron Gate" [Re: strictella]
cbpainpuppy Offline
Addict

Thank You for another wonderful training session Ms Ella.

fulfilled yet longing for more

#1100868 - 06/20/08 01:21 PM Re: "Slutfest at the Iron Gate" [Re: MzFawn]
cbpainpuppy Offline
Addict

Mz Fawn

Yes, I do hope to service the both of you during the Houston trip. My training in the fine art of cocktailing seems to be going rather well and now becoming fond of entertaining another gamer during show time.

I hope You come to Houston hard and horny. As Strictland's slut, I love to polish and pound the two headed snake. Living up to the name of a slut takes work yet I love what I do.

I do hope to entertain during Your stay!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
6 registered (August West, KaMai19, Soapy, jkink, Ropert Cane, 1 invisible), 184 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters (30 Days)
c4s 105
sub_ted 88
Cheyenne 76
ivyy 75
Roger 69
January
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21