by PaulM767
01/04/18 04:55 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1287518 - 08/30/09 05:33 PM Ella Strictland and Sadosissificaton
cbpainpuppy Offline
Addict

OMG....everytime I go to the Iron Gate i find myself eager to advance my training to please Ms Ella.

Well, we planned a saturday afternoon session to mix the day up a bit. I went from working around the house to being abused by the turn of a switch.

Ms Ella opened the door and instructed me "strip down slut" so I do my routine, step out of the cage with my little friend standing in front of me (this is expected by Mistress as we always start the day off with COCKTAILS). Ms Ella greets me with a few swift cock slaps then grabs it and leads me to my point setup.
My ankles are always attached to a spreader bar and arms hung from a hoist, NOT TIS TIME. Ms Ella had a board with three rings on it. My ankles were strapped down to two of them then my balls were bound, stretched to the floor and tied to the third ring. Now my wrist cuffed, attached to the hoist as I was stretched so i could not bend my knees to relieve the pressure on my balls. This actually placed my cock straight out and held it rather still so that she could target the head.
Ms Ella begins single tailing my cock, one blow after another (i just love that look She gets when whipping me like that, just gets me even more excited). We go from tail to legree to whip as Ms Ella makes her rounds with all of her favorite instuments while im the one making her sweet music. Then She abuses me cock and balls with tho waterberg wheels applying a stern pressure and working the head over really good. Im moaning in pain yet filled with pleasure. After much abuse She starts back to whipping my cock, back and ass until she is fulfilled. Im then released and instructed to the medical chair.

I climb on the med chair, leggs in stirrups and arms tied above and behind my head. Ms Ella then places my balls into a vice and ties it to a ring on the ceiling. An electrical anal plug is inserted as an electrical device inserted down the shaft of my cock which then has a ring that fits over the head (a perfect fit). Electricity is then turned up and pulses are sent through my body from ass to cock. Ms Ella then places clips on my balls, turns up the power even more, grabs the waterberg wheels and abuses my cock even more with them as im squirming with that current through my body. Contstantly singing sweet notes of pain for Her she turns it up even more then beats my cock, balls and thighs with a crop for a little enjoyment and back to the wheel like she was tenderizing some meat. Once Ms Ella gets bored with this the clips are ripped off, my balls are releaed brom the vice, im untied and instructed to head for the bench.

I know exactly what to do as this is my reward fof being such a good little pain slut. It's my favorite time of the day, strapon and milking. I climb up on the bench and Ms Ella comes in ties me down, raps that rascal and with much enthusiasm, penetrates me and begins having her way. I can feel the pressure building up on my prostate as she strokes it with her cock. She dismounts me and grabs the prostate massager and withing a few strokes i begin to to drain the cum from my cock. Working me for a couple of minutes and then remounts her bitch and continues draining while pounding my ass. Im moaning with pleasure and frustration while watching her fuck me in the mirror, while fluid just keeps flowing from my cock. Ms Ella then dismounts again and drains the last drop from me with the massager. A 45 minutes of ass pounding for me yet im still wanting more although im completely drained from all juices.

It's amazing, I always shyed away from strapon until the first day I went to see Ms Ella for a prostate milking. Since that day She has molded me into a complete sissy whore who loves gang bangs. I have no idea how She did it but im truly turned on by strapon and always extremly hard while servicing them. Thank You Ms Ella

My training is going rather well and I can see the pleasure in those eyes. The goal... to become a bitch who is milked by strapon only, no massager required! The ultimate sissy slut...

#1287519 - 08/30/09 05:51 PM Re: Ella Strictland and Sadosissificaton [Re: cbpainpuppy]
yogi Offline
Addict

Loc: California
Where is Iron Gate?

#1287520 - 08/30/09 06:00 PM Re: Ella Strictland and Sadosissificaton [Re: yogi]
madman1_rug Offline
Addict

Houston ,Texas

www.lickmyboot.com

#1287521 - 08/30/09 08:23 PM Re: Ella Strictland and Sadosissificaton [Re: madman1_rug]
yogi Offline
Addict

Loc: California
Well, I don't mind going to the Valley every now and then..but Houston is a bit far!

#1287522 - 08/31/09 01:30 PM Re: Ella Strictland and Sadosissificaton [Re: yogi]
mjt Offline
Occasional

She is sooooo worth the trip. I miss those times with her. Can't wait to get to Houston again.

#1287523 - 09/02/09 01:28 PM Re: Ella Strictland and Sadosissificaton [Re: mjt]
cbpainpuppy Offline
Addict

Yes indeed....She is truly molding me into something i never even thought of being....VERY POWERFUL

#1287524 - 09/03/09 06:52 PM Re: Ella Strictland and Sadosissificaton [Re: cbpainpuppy]
oracle151 Offline
Addict

Loc: L.A., CA
Great review. She's a very attractive woman and clearly, very exciting to be in the presence of.

oracle

#1287525 - 09/09/09 12:59 PM Re: Ella Strictland and Sadosissificaton [Re: oracle151]
cbpainpuppy Offline
Addict

Yes indeed Oracle, which makes it rather easy to meet Her desires.

#1287526 - 09/10/09 06:52 PM Re: Ella Strictland and Sadosissificaton [Re: cbpainpuppy]
ballpainplease Offline
Regular

Loc: DC/VA/MD
Awesome...just awesome!

Thanks for a great review. Felt like I was there...and wished that I was!

--bpp

#1287527 - 09/11/09 04:25 AM Re: Ella Strictland and Sadosissificaton [Re: cbpainpuppy]
strictella Offline
Regular

Loc: Houston, TX USA
It's thrlling for me to know that I have turned you around and re-shaped your cravings. you are already drooling out from the strapon and having a deeper more submissive experience of being taken as My bitch to control, rather than merely ejaculating. It has been my goal to break you of that, and now W/we're there and you are craving me draining you.

This is great. Thanks.

Ms. Ella Strictland

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
6 registered (August West, KaMai19, Soapy, jkink, Ropert Cane, 1 invisible), 184 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters (30 Days)
c4s 105
sub_ted 88
Cheyenne 76
ivyy 75
Roger 69
January
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21