by PaulM767
01/04/18 04:55 AM
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1302278 - 10/06/09 02:51 AM My first visit to Mistress Ella Strictland
sissy m Offline
New

Loc: Dallas Texas

This is what I wrote to Mistress Ella Strictland after my first visit.

My Mistress Ella Strictland,

Tonight has truly been the most memorable night of my sexual life. I have never had so many orgasms (without cuming) and have been so exhausted and satisfied in my life. I really wanted to hug you when I left but I was so giddy and euphoric that I thought you would take it the wrong way. I will see you again soon.
It is impossible to articulate my spirit when I am with you, completely aroused, and at your command. I go for it. I risk all. I lost all concern for what other people might think. You are unrelenting in your pursuit of my true sexual soul.
Everyone is good at something and they have been praised for their work. Others have told them of the pleasures that they get from what they do. That satisfaction from doing something well, prompt’s them to say in their mind "I can do better, I can do more." Because they love the feeling of doing something well they will gladly spend the time, and effort; forever following the human spirit in its quest for the exultation that comes when you "go for it." That is exactly what you do; so well. I have the utmost respect for your patience and exactness (unless you have experienced Mistress Ella you will have no idea what I am talking about). You don’t see it very often; but Mistress Ella is an artisan of her craft. I have visited many Mistresses over a 20 year period and have not found one as beautiful, skillful and intuitive as Mistress Ella. Her web pictures do not do her justice; she is profoundly beautiful, intelligent and has a body that is hard to describe other than “smoking hot” in every way. She exudes sensuality the moment your eyes gaze upon her. You see the joy and the power in her dominance (she truly loves what she does) and I adore her for it. Without going into details about my experience like most have; I like to keep our time together as something sacred only to be cherished in my own mind.

Your forever sissy slut

http://www.lickmyboot.com

#1302279 - 10/07/09 07:07 AM Re: My first visit to Mistress Ella Strictland [Re: sissy m]
cuff Offline
Regular

Loc: Myrtle Beach, SC
sissy sounds like you had a great time. Mistress Ella has always been one of my favorites as well. When you mention euphoric, I know exactly what your talking about. No one has ever taken me as deep into sub space as Ms Ella. If I was not tied to something, I would probably float away.

It is uncanny how She can almost see into your soul and know what buttons to push. She is a master of the mind games, and a true artisan with Her equipment. Where many often have to yell or act harsh to express their Dominance, She accomplishs the same with that confident smile of Hers.

#1302280 - 10/09/09 09:11 AM Re: My first visit to Mistress Ella Strictland [Re: sissy m]
strictella Offline
Regular

Loc: Houston, TX USA
sissy slut,

you are a multi-orgasmic little slut, and I thoroughly enjoyed making you moan. I was so delighted when I walked into the red-room and saw you all dressed up for Me in your adorable little outfit..... the special sissy panties from Canada really put it over the top for Me. I have not seen a pair like that before.

Did I say enough to make you blush?

Ms Ella Strictland

#1302281 - 10/09/09 11:28 PM She is so great [Re: sissy m]
subchris Offline
Occasional

You had a wonderful time and really hit the nail on the head with your description of Mistress Ella. She radiates dominance and you just want to submit. No yelling or harsh orders - just a word or two and you will do as She commands. I think it is due to the fact that She is comfortable in her skin and She is a dominant person, She has nothing to prove (to you, Herself or those in the lifestyle).

I too have been taken farther into subspace by Her than by any other person.

I hope you continue to visit Her and enjoy each time as much as you did this first time.

Cheers - chris

#1302282 - 10/15/09 02:42 AM Re: My first visit to Mistress Ella Strictland [Re: sissy m]
MzFawn Offline
Addict

Loc: DC, Baltimore, London & Canada...
Sissy Slut

I am so happy that you had such a wonderfully fulfilling experience with Ms Ella who happens to be a dear friend of mine. She continues to rock Houston and I have had many double sessions with her and know that she is the best at what she does.

So happy to have another slut's limits pushed.

In Dominance
HM Fawn

#1302283 - 11/06/09 03:44 PM Re: My first visit to Mistress Ella Strictland [Re: sissy m]
cbpainpuppy Offline
Addict

sissy

It is hard to explain just what goes through ones head when kneeling at Ms Ellas feet but You have done rather well.

Shout Box

Who's Online
6 registered (August West, KaMai19, Soapy, jkink, Ropert Cane, 1 invisible), 184 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters (30 Days)
c4s 105
sub_ted 88
Cheyenne 76
ivyy 75
Roger 69
January
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21