Mistress Sherry - Rochester, NY
by PaulM767
01/04/18 04:55 AM
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1304508 - 10/10/09 12:08 AM In praise of Mistress Ella Strictland
subchris Offline
Occasional

If ever you find yourself in Houston, Texas, I urge you to visit Mistress Ella Strictland. She is a unique and wonderful Domme who has taken this slave to the deepest subspace I have experienced.

When I first started seeing Her, I was an experienced submissive who had served several Masters and Mistresses in real-time situations. While I knew how to serve, and how to focus upon a Mistress, I have learned how to completely let go and be taken wherever She wants to go.

Mistress Ella is not a service-Domme, or another chick with a whip. The focus is always upon Her and Her needs, wants and desires. Unlike Others whom I served, She learns your soul and uses it to take you where She wants to go.

I was familiar with electric play and always enjoyed the sensation. She has a fully equipped dungeon with almost every electric toy you can imagine. Using the submission I show during mild electric play, She made me into a heavy-duty electrical slut. I get hard and aroused just thinking about the subject! Now I crave sounds, anal plugs or anything else She decides will amuse and entertain Her as I suffer from stimulation overload.

She has also molded me into an anal whore. She knows how to fuck and Her assortment of auto-toys lets Her really enjoy Herself. I have never felt such bliss as during a good training session under Her supervision. The touch of her hand on my back or twisting my nipples puts me into ecstacy. The thought of being hooked up to a fucking machine and worked for as long as She desires, while She may even tend to other things knowing I cannot stop the in-out-in-out and its wonderful sensations makes the actual experience even more wonderful.

Mistress Ella works hard to pull out your complete submission to Her. I know She enjoys my submission and She also enjoys being the one who was guide me on this journey. She has pulled me into so many areas of submission I would not have explored alone. I have learned more about myself and have become ever more submissive to Her.

Mistress Ella has a complete, multi-room dungeon. It has been recently remodelled and is a beautiful play space. She has the best whip and flogger collection I've ever seen (or felt). I've already mentioned all the electric toys!! They're my favorites! She can also put you into tight, inescapable bondage on so many devices that I have yet to experience all of them to their fullest.

So, if you really want to feel Houston's heat, visit Mistress Ella and submit to Her wishes.

Cheers - chrissy

#1304509 - 10/21/09 04:50 AM Re: In praise of Mistress Ella Strictland [Re: subchris]
strictella Offline
Regular

Loc: Houston, TX USA
Thank you My chrissy,

I have used you in many ways, and I will continue to do so in many more. you have a true slave heart, and it's a pleasure to lead you so far into your submission that W/we both become so completely engaged in our time together.

Mistress Ella

Shout Box

Who's Online
6 registered (August West, KaMai19, Soapy, jkink, Ropert Cane, 1 invisible), 184 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters (30 Days)
c4s 105
sub_ted 88
Cheyenne 76
ivyy 75
Roger 69
January
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21