01/04/18 04:55 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1374287 - 05/17/10 06:19 AM Mistress Ella Strictland of Houston
sissyfrannie Offline
Regular

Loc: houston,tx
I have had the great pleasure and privilege to session regularly with Mistress Ella Strictland in Houston for the last eight months. When I first contacted Mistress Ella, I had no real previous experience with either pro or lifestyle BDSM activities. I am a lifetime sissy crossdresser but I was kind of a late bloomer to the BDSM scene and Her previous reviews here were very helpful in my selection process for seeking a local pro Domme who really knows and understands what sissies like me want and need so I wanted to thank the subs and friends of Mistress Ella's who had provided their input about Her in those previous reviews and also offer my own review of Her.

Mistress Ella is very beautiful and She has an amazing collection of fetish clothing that She enjoys so She is well prepared for role play scenes. Her dungeon and play spaces are very neat and clean and well-organized and well-equipped. The word that best describes Mistress Ella is skill...there's just no substitute for her level of skill as a Domme and She has an amazing attitude about it. She doesn't toot Her own horn about it or lose Her passion for BDSM over time so She continues to be curious to learn and constantly update Her already extensive skills. She's the like the bunny on the battery commercials... She just keeps going...and going...and going. She is an expert with bullwhips and single tail and dispensing corporal but Her overall skills and knowlege of all things BDSM is why I keep going back to Her again and again. Just a short list of things that She has introduced me to that were not previously known as my interests have been electro play, sounds, caning(ouch!), bullwhipping(ouch!!), puppy play, golden cocktails, markings and other things that I was too deep in subspace to remember. Because of her advanced skill level, I stopped being curious about sessioning with other Mistresses after my second session with Mistress Ella because if it ain't broke..don't fix it. I have sessioned with Her over a dozen times and each session has been unique and they keep getting better as Her control over me increases over time. Mistress Ella is truly "the real deal" and what you see is what You get and She is committed to safe play. As I have been allowed to get to know her better ouside of sessions over time, I have found Her to be one of the most genuine, considerate and ethical persons who I have ever met. Mistress Ella is really passionate about her involvement in BDSM and lifestyle Female Domination as the HeadMistress for both the Houston chapter of ClubFem
and ClubFem International.

In session, Mistress Ella is playful, very strict but fair, humorous, confident and very very controlling at all times. Because I know that I am seeing a skilled and genuine Domme every time that I session all I have to concern myself with is to show up at The Iron Gate(her dungeon) on time and think about what sadistic torments and pleasures She might have in mind for me.

Mistress Ella has been training me to be a sissy anal slut. She took my sissy cherry in O/our first session. She has me in chastity training and gives me very thorough prostate milkings at every session. I keep my toenails painted and I shave or trim my body hair. When I am a good sissy, Mistress rewards me by letting me dress all Girly for sessions in pretty frilly things and She spanks me and keeps nipple clamps on my a-cup boobies and She uses me orally and anally with Her strap-on which I love because sometimes She will give me very intense prostate orgasms or She will give me yummy golden cocktails or allow me to give myself releases when She decides that I deserve them. When I am a bad sissy, she canes me and beats me very hard and she doesn't let me dress up Girly for sessions and She will deny me from giving myself releases for long periods of time. I have come to respect and adore Mistress more over time and I love being controlled by Her as one of Her her sissy sluts.

If you are in Houston and looking for a skilled and genuine pro Domme who will provide You with a positive and memorable and fun session, I really recommend that you give Mistress Ella a call.

Her website is www.lickmyboot.com

sissy frannie

#1374288 - 05/17/10 09:33 PM Re: Mistress Ella Strictland of Houston [Re: sissyfrannie]
MzFawn Offline
Addict

Loc: DC, Baltimore, London & Canada...
Sissy Frannie,

What a great review! I told you that you just can't go wrong with her, she's one of the best and Houston's finest! I am glad that you weren't tainted by all the hype about some of the others!

You don't need all the toys, the big a-- dungeon to do a thing! You need skill, brains, creativity and caring. Although, it doesn't hurt if you are the package either!

Hugs

HM Fawn

#1374289 - 05/19/10 11:48 AM Re: Mistress Ella Strictland of Houston [Re: MzFawn]
sissyfrannie Offline
Regular

Thank You, MzFawn.
It was a real ego boost for me to go from complete newbie to sessioning with a well-established Domme and Award Winning Sublime Lady of The OWK.
I remember laughing to myself about a comment that I had read that You had posted some time ago about Mistress Ella being the Jackie Kennedy of Dommes until I met Her and darnit if You weren't right. She just has that certain something and a special kind of poise and elegance and sophistication. The sight of Her in an evening gown is just breathtaking.

Also, She has a wicked sense of humor. At the end of one session, She could tell that I was really out there in subspace so She told me to get up off of Her spanking bench while I was still connected to it by a set of nipple clamps knowing that I would do it because I was so numb that I forgot that I was even wearing them. Of course, I yelped in agony and, of course, She got a good laugh at my predicament but the really funny thing was that She tried to get me to do the exact same thing again at the end of O/our very next session less than two weeks later but I didn't fall for it only because She gave me too much time to think about it. I would later tell Her that it would have worked if She had told me to get up right away like the first time but I got suspicious because She just said the session was over and she kept glancing over Her shoulder while She was cleaning up as if She was waiting to see if She could get me to do it again. That's was just so bold and sadistically depraved that l had to love it!

sissy frannie

#1374290 - 05/21/10 08:59 AM Re: Mistress Ella Strictland of Houston [Re: sissyfrannie]
strictella Offline
Regular

Loc: Houston, TX USA
Sissy frannie,

Yes, I popped your cherry on our first time playing together because I wanted to be the first to defile your pussy. Since then you have come a long way and I am having a great time training you to be my lil virgin whore.

Thank you for the great review. See you Monday ;=)

Mistress Ella

#1374291 - 05/21/10 09:12 AM Re: Mistress Ella Strictland of Houston [Re: MzFawn]
strictella Offline
Regular

Mz Fawn,

Well, I can't wait to come play in your big a-- dungeon! I have been told it is just spectacular, and you know how much I enjoyed your previous Medical Room.

You will love the changes to my place when you come to visit. I set up a corporal room in my office for disciplinary scenes where a dungeon doesn't provide the optimal atmosphere.

Thank you for these compliments.

Mistress Ella

#1374292 - 05/21/10 09:27 AM Re: Mistress Ella Strictland of Houston [Re: sissyfrannie]
strictella Offline
Regular

frannie,

I'm glad you were so tickled by the NT trick. I'll be sure and surprise you with a new one for your next visit.

Mistress Ella

#1374293 - 05/29/10 07:46 PM She is a wonderful Domme [Re: sissyfrannie]
subchris Offline
Occasional

sissy frannie,
i enjoyed reading your review. this slave has been sessioning with Mistress Ella for several years. You have nailed all the attributes that make Her such a wonderful Mistress and woman!

i had always been curious about crossdressing. Mistress Ella picked up on that and introduced me to the joys of being a girly slave to Her.

The first time She allowed this girl to crossdress i almost orgasmed on the spot (which would have earned some swats of the cane. . .). i was immediately in a part of subspace i never encountered. The clothes felt so natural and i felt so calm and joyous in them. this boy became this girl - chrissy. i was were i belonged.

Over the past year or so Mistress Ella has guided me on the path to full sissihood. i cannot be happier! During the last session with Her, i was begging Her to continue fucking my pussy, never wanting it to end because the pleasure was so intense.

i really enjoyed your session descriptions. Reading about them makes me look forward to my next visit into Her world. As you noted, it's a Wonderful World and She is always so curious about exploring it.

Perhaps the next session will introduce this girl to one of Mistress' 'yummy golden cocktails.' i look forward to serving her as the best whore/slave i can be, hoping for such a reward.

Again - thank you for such a good review of Houston's best Mistress.

chrissy

#1374294 - 05/30/10 02:12 AM Re: She is a wonderful Domme [Re: subchris]
sissyfrannie Offline
Regular

Hi chrissy!

Thank you and thank you for your reviews on Mistress Ella because they were so helpful in my search for the right Domme. i am hoping to become Mistress Ella's second most favorite and second most devoted sissy slut i see that you also can't get enough of being taken by Her. Isn't it just dreamy? She has trained me to really crave for it and i feel so Gurly when she bends me over and fucks my pussy hard and sometimes She will play with my lil' boobies or pinch my nipples while She is pounding me from behind and it's like i am in sissy paradise. we are such lucky sissy sluts to serve Mistress Ella.

sissy frannie

#1374295 - 05/30/10 07:13 AM Re: She is a wonderful Domme [Re: sissyfrannie]
subchris Offline
Occasional

Hi frannie,
Yes, we are very lucky little sluts. i am glad that my reviews helped lead you to Mistress Ella. this girl knows her place when being fucked by her Owner. Yes it sends me to subspace and such bliss i never want it to end.
Cheers - chrissy

#1374296 - 05/31/10 03:10 AM Re: She is a wonderful Domme [Re: subchris]
strictella Offline
Regular

Thank you for the nice words of appreciation, but it seems My favorite little gurls are comparing notes! Now that this has gotten started I suppose you will want to talk about what you plan to wear to your next sessions.

I can already tell you. It will be fru-frew frilly-pretty with lace and nice little slutty openings. Now go take cold showers and calm down, before I nail both your little butts to the bench and light them up…. Inside and out!!!

Mistress Ella

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
6 registered (August West, KaMai19, Soapy, jkink, Ropert Cane, 1 invisible), 184 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters (30 Days)
c4s 105
sub_ted 88
Cheyenne 76
ivyy 75
Roger 69
January
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21