by PaulM767
01/04/18 04:55 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1389429 - 07/17/10 07:43 AM The Joy of serving Mistress Ella Strictland
subchris Offline
Occasional

this slave has served Mistress Ella Strictland (Houston, Texas) for the past several years. With Her i can be myself, fully and without fear. She has given this submissive girl such joy that i want to share it with all of you! Please visit Her should you ever be in Houston. She’s reason enough to come here.

Mistress Ella has an elaborate and very well equipped dungeon. She knows how to use all of Her toys, especially the whips and ropes and all things medical. Check her website: www.lickmyboot.com for some examples of the toys at Her disposal.

i last visited Mistress at the end of June, on Mz Fawn’s birthday. Because of that this girl had the opportunity to sing Happy Birthday to Mz Fawn while i was on a spanking bench and taking Her birthday swats. The paddling felt wonderful and almost sent me to my happy place, floating in subspace. . .

Once that was done, Mistress sent her slave to subspace by letting me dress in my favorite outfit. i got to wear my pink-trimmed, crotchless panties, a matching pink, frilly garter belt and black stockings. The final touch was a pink bra. this girl felt sooo sexy. my body was on fire, tingling with waves of pleasure. Those waves were taken nearly to the point of orgasm as Mistress ran Her hands over my breasts, pinched the nipples She owns and told me how pretty i was and how She would let me be the little slut W/we both know i am deep inside.

Since i was a good girl wishing Mz Fawn a wonderful birthday, Mistress allowed me to wear make-up as i served her. She especially enjoyed the lip stick She chose for me – She loves red lipstick on Her cock! And this girl loves sucking cock, so i guess that’s a match made in heaven.

i showed my gratitude for allowing me the pleasure of serving Her by giving the best deep-throat blow job this girl could muster. Mistress is training me to be not only Her ass slave but a very good cock sucker too. i look forward to many hours of this training. chrissy wants to be able to deep-throat the largest cock Mistress has.

While Mistress Ella trains this girl to give Her pleasure as She uses me from both ends, She already knows what a little electric slut i am. So, She amused herself fucking my clit with a number of electrified sounds. All the while streching my cunt with a plug, electrifying my clit from the outside and having fun teasing this girl with several vibrators as well. By now i was drifting so deeply in my happy place all i can really remember was the enveloping sensation of one long, continuous orgasmic wave. The pleasure was intense, words can’t describe how wonderful it was.

i wanted it never to end.

Before She began playing with the sounds, Mistress attached some strong nipple clamps to Her slave’s breasts. She knows this is always a challenge for me but wants me properly trained for Her pleasure and amusement. The ecstasy Her skillful use of the sounds sent me into made me completely forget any other stimulation – including the nipple clamps. Only after i floated through this orgasmic wonderland in my happy place for about an hour, and She allowed me time to return to earth, did i recall those damn clamps – as She removed them!! i turned from a giggly girl to a screaming, slightly tearful girl. The challenge still remains, and i was reminded of that for the next few days by my nipples.

Still, i felt wonderful, and smaller waves of pleasure continued to run through my body. Mistress was happy to see Her girl, Her slave enjoying herself. She decided it was time to see just how much Her happy girl wanted to be taken completely. i begged her to fuck me and to fuck me hard – to use me as She wished, as She had been training me. This response pleased Her and She felt obligated to oblige a girl so earnest in her pleading.

i thought my body had received about all the sensory stimulation and pleasure it could bear. i was wrong. As chrissy offered herself to her Mistress, She mounted me and took what She wanted. The pleasure of it all overwhelmed me again and soon i was pumping against her for all this girl was worth. Reduced to a grunting pile of flesh overcome by pleasures i never thought possible, Mistress let me lay on Her floor and just float in the joy She had chosen to give me, Her chrissy.

this girl can hardly wait until she gets the chance to visit Mistress and continue her training as Mistress’ obedient pleasure toy.

chrissy

#1389430 - 07/19/10 05:26 PM Re: The Joy of serving Mistress Ella Strictland [Re: subchris]
Hoodman Offline
Addict

Loc: Atlanta, GA
There's never a dull moment with Mistress Ella, i can't wait to be at Her whim soon

#1389431 - 07/21/10 08:38 AM Re: The Joy of serving Mistress Ella Strictland [Re: subchris]
MzFawn Offline
Addict

Loc: DC, Baltimore, London & Canada...
Fuzzy!
I do miss you much and remember the good ole' days when I was in Houston and had you strapped to the table wrapped in saran and pissing on your face. I remember the really long session that involved extreme electro torture, mixed with feminization as well.

Your singing sucks, don't quit the day job okay?! Thanks for singing to me, that was very sweet of Strictella and so generous of her while the two of you were sessioning. I'll have to suggest that since you can't sing, then next year you'll recite "Happy B-Day" w/barks like a dog! He He. I would like this much better anyway...

I enjoyed my day immensely!

HMFawn

#1389432 - 07/21/10 04:46 PM Re: The Joy of serving Mistress Ella Strictland [Re: Hoodman]
yogi Offline
Addict

Loc: California
Wow...is she coming to L A for a visit?

#1389433 - 07/21/10 06:46 PM Re: The Joy of serving Mistress Ella Strictland [Re: yogi]
Hoodman Offline
Addict

Loc: Atlanta, GA
We could only wish yogi.
But no She's not coming to LA, I'm moving to Houston!

#1389434 - 07/23/10 04:22 PM Re: The Joy of serving Mistress Ella Strictland [Re: Hoodman]
yogi Offline
Addict

Loc: California
Ah...well good luck in your move and your life Hoodie!!! Gonna be exciting!

#1389435 - 07/24/10 10:19 AM Re: The Joy of serving Mistress Ella Strictland [Re: subchris]
strictella Offline
Regular

Loc: Houston, TX USA
chrissy,

I hope you are able to come soon. I sooo enjoy my "chrissy day".

I think W/we are making great progress on pulling chrissy's personal style together. This last pretty outfit was the best yet :=).

#1389436 - 07/25/10 07:17 AM Re: The Joy of serving Mistress Ella Strictland [Re: subchris]
bacon Offline
Regular

Loc: San Francisco
While I personally am not into your particular fetish, I certainly can confirm that Mistress Ella is absolutely first rate.

#1389437 - 07/27/10 05:33 AM Re: The Joy of serving Mistress Ella Strictland [Re: subchris]
sissyfrannie Offline
Regular

Loc: houston,tx
That was a great review, chrissy. It sounds like you had a great session and you got to wear some really pretty lingerie.
Reading about it made me all frustrated for my next training session with Mistress Ella. i feel so slutty when Mistress Ella is being mean to me because She uses Her cock on my sissy holes and She makes my boobies and my bottom all red and sore and She knows how much that i crave for it.

sissy frannie

#1389438 - 08/02/10 09:52 PM Re: The Joy of serving Mistress Ella Strictland [Re: bacon]
cuff Offline
Regular

Loc: Myrtle Beach, SC
I will second that thought, and if anyone finds something that She does not excel in, please let me know.

steve

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
6 registered (August West, KaMai19, Soapy, jkink, Ropert Cane, 1 invisible), 184 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters (30 Days)
c4s 105
sub_ted 88
Cheyenne 76
ivyy 75
Roger 69
January
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21