by PaulM767
01/04/18 04:55 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1432621 - 12/29/10 01:31 AM huey's first session with Mistress Ella Strictland
huey Offline
New

A few days ago, i experienced the most amazing night of my life - my first session in The Iron Gate Dungeon, at the hands of the incomparable Mistress Ella Strictland (www.lickmyboot.com, for those of you brave enough to tread in huey's footsteps!).

i arrived promptly at the appointed Time at the Iron gate, and was met at the door by the most strikingly Beautiful Woman i have ever seen - Mistress Ella, dressed in a black leather jacket trimmed in red, with thigh high stilletto boots...the jacket was cut low, offering a magnificent view of the Mistress' incredible 32F breasts. Immediately as i entered, i knelt down and kissed the Mistress' boots, and nervously thanked her for seeing me. The Mistress ordered me to strip, and since i hadn't brought a thong, She went to find me one. She left me kneeling for several minutes, and returned with a thong which she fed through my legs and snapped on me. i was then ordered to follow Her to The Dungeon.

The Iron Gate Dungeon has to be experienced in person to be believed - it is perfect in every aspect, as is Mistress Ella, of course. Why would anyone ever want to play anywhere else? Mistress Ella strapped me into a pair of very comfortable wrist/hand cuffs, and suspended my arms from a bar that She lowered from the ceiling. Then she placed my ankles in a spreader bar, and my journey began. i was completely helpless, and totally at the mercy of the Mistress...soft, haunting music played in the background...Mistress Ella walked around behind me, her boots steps echoing on the Dungeon flooor..."you indicated an interest in whips in your slave application, huey" She spoke in a soft, sultry, hypnotic voice that made my knees tremble. "Let's warm you up, then". She selected a flogger, and began strapping my back, shoulders and ass with it...then She broke out a bullwhip that looked to me to be about 30 feet long. It was then that the full reality of what i had asked for in my application struck me like the proverbial million-pound shithammer...Mistress Ella, as it turned out had read and committed to memory every single word of the application that i had spent two arduous hours composing.

i looked to my right into the mirrored wall, and saw Mistress Ella playfully unwinding the whip, and loosening up her wrist with a few practice strokes. The whip cracked on either side of my head, and the shotgun sound made me flinch involuntarily. The Mistress laughed, and began lashing me with the whip. After a few fairly light strokes, she hit my left buttock with a blow that took my breath away...before i could even think about the pain, she hit the same EXACT spot with a second blow, then a third. i attempted to squirm away to no avail, and the whipping continued for several minutes. "Where are you going, huey, you cannot get away from me" She laughed an evil little laugh.

Then, the Mistress came around to face me, and noticed that my rock-hard cock had started to drool. "huey, there is no drooling allowed in the Dungeon, didn't you know that"? "your cock will have to be punished"...She reached for my cock, and a little drool fell onto her lovely hand. The Mistress looked at me with disgust and made me lick it off her hand...at this point, i would have done anything for Her. She then got out a shorter whip and struck my cock several times. She then instructed me to count each stroke, and to thank Her for each blow...with one caveat - if She missed, the count would have to start over. "one, thank You, Mistress, two Thank You, Mistress". i flinched on the third blow, and the count started over. This process continued for quite a while, and i always seemed to flinch, as i couldn't time her blows at all. We got all the way to 8 once, and the 9th stroke just barely caught the tip of my cock head, and i howled in agony. "Oh, huey, I am sorry, that was a cruel thing to do" She cooed sweetly, then She missed the 10th blow on purpose. I was dancing around madly now, and then She came in for the Kill. 10 expertly aimed blows rained down on my poor aching cock in machine gun fashion, and i was breathing very hard. "Very good, huey...Now in your application, you also indicated an interest in weights being hung from your balls". She grabbed my balls and looked into my eyes with a penetrating stare that seemed to pierce my soul.

Mistress Ella then attached a parachute harness to my balls, and began hanging a series of weights from them. Three fairly small ones to begin with, then two heavier ones. She was so gentle in attaching the weights, looking up at me with tender loving care, as She streched my balls towards the floor with each additional weight. Her expression made my heart melt...so tender, so caring. "Are you OK huey?" Yes, Mistress, i managed to moan. "Really, huey? Would you like more weights? Oh, yes, please Mistress, i heard some other person answer for me. She then proceeded to add every single ball weight She possessed in Her arsenal, and i am proud to tell you that i took them all. My poor balls were stretched nearly to the floor of the Dungeon. She playfully swung them a little, and the pain i felt was the most exsquisite ecstasy..."Wow, huey, I am pleased and impressed...you have taken every weight I have..you will have to bring more weights with you next time" i was as thrilled as if i had won the lottery - i had pleased and impressed Mistress Ella! What a rush!

I was then taken down from suspension, and ordered to lie down on the medical table, where the Mistress tied me down securely. I forgot to mention that earlier, while suspensding me Mistress Ella attached very tight clamps on my nipples, and added a small weight to them. With all the other apin i was experiencing, i forgot about them until She platfully pulled on them, and i nearly jumped off the table. "Oh, huey, iI'll bet you forgot about those nasty clamps with all the attention your cokc has been getting" How did She know? It was as if She was reading my mind. "you also mentioned an interest in sounds in your application (again, with the damn application - i was being hoisted on my very own petard, and had no one to blame but msyelf), so let's see what we can do about that"

Mistress Ella expertly cleaned the head of my cock with an alcohol pad, and i was in heaven. My head was comfortably supported by two pillows, so, as Mistress Ella innocently explained, i could "watch the festivities". She then slowly made her clinical preparations for introducing poor slave huey to urethral sounds. i have been in several operating rooms that are not as antiseptic as Her Dungeon, and i was compltely at ease as she took a syringe with KY and inserted it into the tip of my cock.. The sensation was marvelous as She looked deeply into my eyes and pushed the plunger all the way down!! The Mistress then attached an electrode down below my balls, and one on the underside of my cock head, on the million dollar spot. Then She unwrapped the first sound, which looked incredibly long and had a small round ball on the tip. Then a Tens unit was placed between my legs. i couldn't help myself, as i said before thinking about the consequences, "Oh, Mistress, are we going to listen to satellite radio?" She slapped me across the face and said "No, huey, but i am going to fuck your cock with this sound" As She inserted the first sound, the little round ball on the end passed the first electrode, and i felt a jolt of electricity hit the head of my cock...then Mistress Ella let go of the sound, and it slowly sank into my cock until nearly disapperaing...i cannot describe how good it felt - it was wonderful, until She guided the ball to the bottom electrode, and played with it back and forth....i felt the electricity pilse through my entire nether region, and i left the mortal world for a while.

Next came a larger sound, with the same process, then a third sound, larger still. On this one, Mistress Ella really cranked up the electricity, and if i hadn't been securely bound, i would have leapt off the table. The 4th and final sound looked to be about the diameter of a telephone pole, but it slid down into my body just as easily as the first three had. What a fascinating experience, to see your cock impaled by long surgical steel rods!!! To ice the cake, the Mistress REALLY cranked up the juice, and i thought my cock would explode off of my body....then, it was over. Except for the damnable nipple clapms, which She had yet to remove. As she yanked them off, i felt pain like i have never felt, and brother, i have had 9 kidney stones. Mistress Ella slappede my nipples with her open hand, and i gasped for air. i looked into her eyes, and saw something that made the hair all over my body stand on end - as much as i had enjoyed this three hour marathon of pain, Mistress Ella had enjoyed it even MORE...i was in the presence of TRUE GREATNESS, and have never felt more humble in my life.

By now, any rational person would have done as instructed, and stayed quiet and recuperated from the gallons of adrenaline that Mistress Ella's ministrations had dumped into my system. But not slave huey...as i watched Mistress Ella meticulously clean up from the sounds scene, i chattily asked her if she had any toilet slaves (i know, i know, what was i thinking?). She slowly turned towards me, and with a wicked grin that would have done the Grinch proud, and softly said "Why, no huey, i had to let my toilet slave go, but since you asked..."

Mistress Ella walked over to the cabinet and pulled down a bright red cup with a built in straw, and proceeded to discreetly relive herself into it. She walked over to the table, and ordered me to kneel. "Here you go, huey, and in the future, I suggest you be very careful about what you ask the Mistress for...Now drink all of it!!" The cup was very warm to the touch, and as i gazed down at Her Golden Nectar contained there, i knew that i had lost all control, and would now and forevermore do anything that my Mistress asked me to do. This was a sublime moment of epiphany for slave huey. i had finally discovered my purpose in life - to serve Mistress Ella. i sucked on the straw, and thought i had downed it all. Mistresss peeped into the cup, and said reprovingly "You left a few drops huey". Not wanting to disappoint Her, i sucked on that straw like a kid trying to glean the last vestiges of his milkshake at McDonalds. The expression on my face must have been pretty funny, because Mistress Ella laughed so hard She had to hold onto the counter for support. i licked my lips and enjoyed the aftertaste of Her Nectar.

Mistress Ella Strickland is the most AMAZING, CAPTIVATING, HYPNOTIZING, BEAUTIFUL, INNOVATIVE Dominatirx i have ever served. She is a Picaso of Pain, and huey's body is a willing canvas upon which she will create a masterpiece of masochistic ecstasy. i have already booked my next session.

humbly submitted,

huey

#1432622 - 12/29/10 02:58 PM Re: huey's first session with Mistress Ella Strictland [Re: huey]
Wizernow Offline
Addict

Wow! Best be careful what one asks for!

#1432623 - 12/30/10 08:49 PM Re: huey's first session with Mistress Ella Strictland [Re: huey]
Hoodman Offline
Addict

Loc: Atlanta, GA
Great review for a great Lady, ah I do believe I know this reviewer and it sounds like a great time.

#1432624 - 12/31/10 02:56 PM Re: huey's first session with Mistress Ella Strictland [Re: Wizernow]
foot admirer Offline
Regular

I met Ella at DomCon in Atlants several years ago and foolishly did not book a session with her. She is one of the most beautiful women in the world!

#1432625 - 12/31/10 04:26 PM Re: huey's first session with Mistress Ella Strictland [Re: foot admirer]
Wizernow Offline
Addict

She is obviously also good at what she does. It's not too late for you.

#1432626 - 12/31/10 07:06 PM Re: huey's first session with Mistress Ella Strictland [Re: foot admirer]
huey Offline
New

Well, Mistress Ella attends every year, so you should have another chance in 2011! I just had my 2nd session with her last night, and am still trying to pull myself together enough to get functional - She is truly a classically beautiful woman - you should see her in the dungeon wielding two whips simultaneously - words cannot describe the rapture she elecits in my heart.

#1432627 - 01/01/11 06:49 PM Re: huey's first session with Mistress Ella Strictland [Re: huey]
May I Please Offline
Regular

Loc: South West USA, NY
That was a great review. Sounds like a most memorable session. Thanks for sharing.

#1432628 - 01/05/11 10:56 AM Re: huey's first session with Mistress Ella Strictland [Re: huey]
strictella Offline
Regular

Loc: Houston, TX USA
s. huey,

Yes, I had a blast playing with you in My dungeon. It was a wonderful 1st journey for both of U/us, where everything was unexpected and I had at least as much fun as you did.... probably more.

What stands out most in my mind was observing the look on your face as you drank the GC.... from shock to ecstasy with one swallow... and now you crave it!!! Also, the look of disbelief as I had you watch the 1st 12" sound burry itself inside your cock. your willy just sucked those babies in! you were able to dangle both the A ball weight team, the B weight team plus the few remaining spiked ones. Yes, I was impressed. Now I have a big hollow one that I will gradually fill with.... something on your next visit, and I am looking forward to all the many new ways that you might serve and entertain Me very soon.

#1432629 - 01/06/11 02:36 AM Re: huey's first session with Mistress Ella Strictland [Re: huey]
strictella Offline
Regular

Loc: Houston, TX USA
Since W/we were both curious huey, I weighed all the weights today. The A team of four, plus the B team of three.... and the three spiked ones added up to 18 lbs! Since all were hanging from you balls as you made a delirious request to swing 20 lbs...... it is apparent that training you up to 20 lbs is doable.

See you soon ;=)

#1432630 - 01/06/11 03:10 AM Re: huey's first session with Mistress Ella Strictland [Re: strictella]
huey Offline
New

Oh, God, Mistress Ella, the trip to Eros was so much fun!!! I cannot wait to prove to You that i can take the entire 20 pounds, and more, if it pleases You, Mistress. The look on the young clerk's face as We discussed the logistics of the new weight We bought was absulutely PRICELESS!!

And for the record, I have been completely delirious since my first moments in the Iron gate Dungeon. To be in Your Presence is to experience True Greatness, and i am so lucky to be able to suffer for You, Mistress Ella!!

Faithfully Yours,

slave huey

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
6 registered (August West, KaMai19, Soapy, jkink, Ropert Cane, 1 invisible), 184 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters (30 Days)
c4s 105
sub_ted 88
Cheyenne 76
ivyy 75
Roger 69
January
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21