News & Info
New Lobby Posts
Bethka Schpitz
by Arnth
Today at 03:48 AM
Mistress: Wearing a Mask in Session - Turn On?
by roymunson
Yesterday at 08:03 PM
Seeking BFs or GFs: Search Kinky or Vanilla ?
by Soapy
Yesterday at 09:46 AM
Are There Any BDSM Channels on Roku?
by roymunson
10/19/17 06:16 PM
Devious Queen(the slave whisperer)
by acolyte69
10/19/17 03:46 PM
New Reviews
Session with the Bondage Mistress and Irene Boss
by mich5288
10/17/17 11:36 AM
Seeking severe session in NYC
by cbtntslave
10/16/17 08:57 PM
Lady P in NYC?
by lex49nyc
10/16/17 01:30 AM
Michelle Lacy - in FLA and elsewhere!
by cityslickerchi
10/09/17 04:51 PM
Mistress Tiffany of Northern Virginia
by JPT
10/09/17 11:56 AM
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1482495 - 07/26/11 01:26 AM Mistress Ayn of Atlanta
Subz6 Offline
Occasional

Mistress Ayn of Atlanta, GA is everything the other reviewers say, and of course, so much more. I've experienced the pleasure/pain of several sessions under her control and can't wait for the next one. Her intelligent and devious nature makes her a perfect Dom who loves what she does and does it expertly.

Yes, you never know what to expect and she knows exactly how to keep you guessing. Sometimes emails are exchanged that help set my mind to a pre-session state of high anticipation so I'm trembling long before I even walk in the door. Other times, little is said beforehand but, the unknown can be just as bad, and lately, I found out what painful surprise it can be.

I am not a really experienced sub but with each session Mistress Ayn pushes my limits and takes me further than the one before. Recently I have found my nipples to be exceedingly sensitive to her numerous methods of torture, especially having a pinwheel dance around my clamped nipples knowing it would soon be dancing across their very sensitive tips. Mistress is also an expert with clothespins and more than once I have experienced her special CBT porcupine with only a painful way out.

On my last session I immediately had my balls stretched to the limit, yet Mistress Ayn only smiled as she added even more weight to them. After testing my reactions to a few drop swings of the ball parachute, it is was onto the cross where my butt received a well applied punishment from her crop while the weights were kept swinging between my legs. At this point, things were just warming up - mostly my butt although my balls were experiencing a new sensation too!

With my hands secured behind my back, I was given a "simple test," which I actually managed to just pass - carefully removing both her high heels with only my lips. Of course, there is always another test and I failed getting pass the garter clips that held her stockings that were to be removed next. This resulted in me kneeling on the floor with my wrists and ankles secured together and my butt fully exposed to more punishment from above. My heart really skipped a beat when I could see Mistress had chosen the cane, my very first introduction to the nasty stick, for my already redden butt. She must have sense this and went easy on me, but while still left secured and defenseless, I was told it was time for me to complete my slut training. I was in no position to argue and certainly did not want to see the cane again! It was another first for me, and although it did hurt at the start, Mistress Ayn had her way with me completely. Mistress told me afterwards that I am now her slut, a place I've never been before and can only wonder where it will lead. Another great session.javascript:void(0)

Edited by Subz6 (07/26/11 05:33 PM)

#1482496 - 07/28/11 06:52 PM Re: Mistress Ayn of Atlanta [Re: Subz6]
oracle151 Offline
Addict

Loc: L.A., CA
Thanks for the review. Mistress Ayn is insanely hot. I keep hoping she'll visit the coast but alas, no. I'm jealous.

oracle

#1482497 - 07/30/11 04:53 PM Re: Mistress Ayn of Atlanta [Re: oracle151]
Subz6 Offline
Occasional

Oracle, you're welcome for the review and absolutely right - she is so hot and I am a lucky sub. Her pictures are great, but I assure you, her presence is truly awesome!

#1482498 - 08/06/11 01:19 AM Re: Mistress Ayn of Atlanta [Re: oracle151]
Mistress Ayn Offline
Regular

Loc: Atlanta, GA
oracle, I keep telling you - that is what planes are for. Get on one and enjoy some Southern Hospitality - Mistress Ayn style.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: http://aynrules.com/tour/
FemDom Mansion: http://femdommansion.com/
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

Shout Box

Who's Online
19 registered (toyletboi, JosephG, swordfish, CountessDionysus, NYpainslut, Soapy, footloverNYC, ivyy, Nips, Babyfur, vedprav, August West, subspace, 6 invisible), 188 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters (30 Days)
maxweber 204
Vegasred 198
squeekle 124
sub_ted 117
c4s 115
Forum Stats
29149 Members
53 Forums
167182 Topics
1687597 Posts