11/19/17 08:07 PM
New Reviews
Mistress Madison at Donatella Den
by Herschel K
11/17/17 02:59 PM
Princess Isobel Devi
by Patrick Marcus A
11/16/17 04:00 AM
Mistress Ava of Atlanta. Anyone experience her?
by EvedLNashim
11/15/17 06:36 PM
Goddess Lilith
by Trampld2Extremes
11/14/17 05:23 PM
Goddess Samantha - Cat Woman marks her Bat Slave!
by mikewillet
11/12/17 11:53 PM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1496059 - 10/04/11 01:19 PM Irene Boss---Far Exceeds Expectations
mytake Offline
Regular

I’m sure we have all booked and looked forward to a session with great anticipation only to have it not live up to expectations. That was NOT the case with my trip to “the Compound” to meet with Irene Boss. It far exceeded my very, very high expectations.

The three hour session was planned about a month ago, and Ms. Boss was very generous with her time in responding to e-mails, and she even took a half hour of her time to chat with me on the phone the morning of our session. I was a little concerned after that call because her questions made me think she did not remember much of what I had told her in my e-mails, but that concern was misplaced—by the time we got together, she had obviously “done her homework” and had me, my interests, and my limits well in hand (literally).

The session focused largely on caning—one of my favorite activities—and she certainly excels in that area. Her vast arsenal of canes and exquisite technique turned my poor fanny into raw hamburger. I was well warmed up with 60 jarring blows with leather paddles; and from our prior communications, I was expecting and mentally prepared for about 136 cane strokes—a record for me. She doled out nearly 250. I’m sure I wouldn’t have been able to take that many if my ass had not been wrapped in several layers of saran wrap (to prevent blood splatter and to enhance the bondage) for the last 136. I’m assuming that took a little of the edge off of each stroke, but believe me, there was plenty of edge left.

The session also included a large dose of electro where she simultaneously employed several boxes and a large number of very interesting and tormenting attachments. My nipples and groin area were “treated” to every sensation you could imagine while I was completely immobilized on a very interesting chair with arms raised at shoulder level, head secured, and legs spread. I can’t imagine a more vulnerable position. It was fabulous.

For me, complete and total bondage is the key to a successful session, and Ms. Boss certainly excels in this area. She applies her extensive bondage equipment quickly and effectively achieving a level of helpless vulnerability I seldom get. She never had to ask me to “stay still”--her wonderful bondage left me unable to even twitch.

The session moved at a very rapid pace and Ms. Boss seemed to be really into it—if she wasn’t, she is one hell of an actress. The NT and belly caning were extreme, and she literally left no part of my body unattended to. After three and one half hours (into my three hour session), it , and I, climaxed in a rather spectacular way with me stretched out tightly on her stretching rack. I really needed a “pooper scooper” to be scraped off the table.

I blame (credit) credit Loucabrazzi for setting me out on my venture to Pittsburgh. His saying in a thread here on Max that Ms. Boss has the best facility in the East was compelling especially when coupled with her many accolades in the reviews. Her talent and demeanor put her up there with the best Mistresses I’ve ever seen---Wynter, Tess, Mir, etc., and her facility is in a class by itself—many, many soundproof rooms each overflowing with state of the art equipment. My trip to the Compound far exceeded my very high expectations, and I look forward to many more.

Edited by mytake (10/04/11 01:36 PM)

#1496060 - 10/04/11 02:40 PM Re: Irene Boss---Far Exceeds Expectations [Re: mytake]
I_scream4u Offline
Addict

Loc: east coast
Sounds like a wonderful experience with a world class Domme.

In reply to:

The NT and belly caning were extreme,

Guess that just goes to show that lots of tender places are vulnerable when a sub is bound with front side facing the Mistress.

Belly caning sounds particularly wicked. Makes me think of the old schoolyard days when we used to play "pink belly" -- overpowering and then slapping the victim until his belly turned briht pink/red. Wouldn't this be a great way to remind a flabbysub that he needs to do more ab crunches and eat fewer potato chips.

#1496061 - 10/04/11 06:32 PM Re: Irene Boss---Far Exceeds Expectations [Re: mytake]
excited Offline
Addict

Loc: a colony of China
Thanks. Great review. She's one of the very best from what I've heard.

#1496062 - 10/04/11 11:03 PM Re: Irene Boss---Far Exceeds Expectations [Re: mytake]
Mistress Wynter Offline
Addict

Loc: NYC
She is pretty wonderful, isn't she? I'm so glad your visit was all you hoped it would be.

#1496063 - 10/05/11 04:09 AM At "The redder the better" Spa and Resort [Re: mytake]
Irene Boss Offline
Addict

Loc: Pittsburgh and travels
Mindfuck is a pleasurable offering!

I am so happy that we connected well.
You certainly are fun to play with!
Thank you for this review. I am honored to have been included in such excellent company.

Ms Boss

#1496064 - 10/05/11 05:51 AM Re: Irene Boss---Far Exceeds Expectations [Re: mytake]
denverdude Offline
Regular

Loc: GA
I was once the recipient of a mere 50 cane strokes from Ms. Boss but without the benefit of latex. And then as I started to prepare to take my leave she far exceeded my expectations as I learned that we wern't quite through yet. It's a long story. Ms. Boss is indeed in a league of her own....
DD

#1496065 - 10/05/11 09:17 AM Re: Irene Boss---Far Exceeds Expectations [Re: mytake]
loucabrazzi Offline
Addict

Loc: New Jersey
Hi mytake:

Great review! It's not often that anyone takes the advice of a fool like me, but I'm glad you did!!

Ms. Irene Boss is one of the best and when I spoke of her facility, it was before she had the fire; so I'm sure it is now even bigger and better than when I saw it.

Ms. Boss is certainly great at corporal punishment, but she also is well versed in ROLE PLAY. She not only read and understood my ideas, but when you give her great latitude to do her own interpretation of scene and character, she comes up with some amazing ideas.

She not only gave me a good thrashing, but she's fun when it comes to psychological play as well.

I haven't had the opportunity to get back out to the Compound and I've only seen her a few times when she visited NYC, but I'm sure if I lived close to Pittsburgh, she'd be someone I'd see quite often. I must find time to visit The Compound.

I'm glad you had a great time and I'm sure you'll be back there for more. Best of luck.

Best Regards,

Louca Brazzi

#1496066 - 10/05/11 10:05 AM Re: Irene Boss---Far Exceeds Expectations [Re: loucabrazzi]
mytake Offline
Regular

The current facility is nothing short of amazing. You really need to go back and see it. I always watch for your comments and take your recommendations whenever possible---we seem to have a very similar taste in "fine dommes." I absolutely love seeing Tess on my trips east, and I know you do too.

When I mentioned to Ms. Boss that you were responsible for my visiting her fair city, she had nothing but great things to say about you. She seemed especially proud that you told her that she had given you the most intense corporal you had ever experienced. I hate to even think about what that must have been like.

I guess us "old farts" also have similar sleep habits. We need to get together and visit sometime--maybe on one of my trips to the Apple. Thanks for all your great posts and be sure there is at least one person reading them.

#1496067 - 10/05/11 10:09 AM Re: At "The redder the better" Spa and Resort [Re: Irene Boss]
mytake Offline
Regular

A session like that makes it all worthwhile. I can now spend the next few months fantasizing about what the next one would be like. I love the fact that we have similar taste in color---the redder the better.

#1496068 - 10/05/11 10:10 AM Re: Irene Boss---Far Exceeds Expectations [Re: Mistress Wynter]
mytake Offline
Regular

Absolutely! Now I have two "doubles" to dream about---you and Servalan and you and Ms. Boss.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
27 registered (QuinnHelix, Georgettez2, dirtydeeds, August West, ToiletBoy, footloverNYC, NYCRick, hnkypg, eagls1, arotkca, spankage1, Professor Phil, Mariner, international, KaMai19, nyc_sub, 11 invisible), 205 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters (30 Days)
maxweber 212
Vegasred 143
sub_ted 112
ivyy 105
Roger 104
Forum Stats
29205 Members
53 Forums
167448 Topics
1689810 Posts