Mistress Sherry - Rochester, NY
by PaulM767
01/04/18 04:55 AM
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1515770 - 01/17/12 12:03 AM Mounted 4 Milking by Ms Ella Strictland
cbpainpuppy Offline
Addict

Standing at iron gate with my arms behind my back. Waiting on Ms Ella to open the door and order me inside. This is where I feel most satisfied as I know its my time to please this beautiful sadistic creature. I enter knowing all control is at the tip of her tongue. Today I was instructed to strip and mount the bench ass high, I found that unusual as that has been my reward for being a good slut. Miss Ella doesnt waste any time by grabbing my balls, squeezing and pulling while informing me that I better entertain her with an awesome milking as I promised I would and that she was anxious to get a good workout pounding my ass. She tied weights to my balls, crammed a plug up my cunt and started swinging the weights then beating my balls with her hands and some ball with spikes on it.
She then placed electrodes on my balls and down my always throbbing clit. Attached electricity to a pin wheel pulled my clit up toward my cunt and began working the head with high electricity, zapping my balls as the rocked. Laughing at how much weight was pulling my balls out.

Ma Ella then comes around grabs a mammoth cock and proceecs to attach it to ner harness. She knows just how hot and excited I get to see such a wonderful cock on such a beautiful lady. Im begging her, instructed to say please when doing so. Ms Ella pulls a stool around sits between my spead legs and with a wonderul chuckle, tells me my clit is already wet with excitement. Its time for my milking, I can see ner sitting between my legs with her cock hanging between her beautiful thighs. Plop...in comes the prostate milker and instantly I get a steady drain. Im totally going crazy as this gew just keeps running out. It gets better with each training session, I know I am pleasing her as its obvious by her eyes and actions of excitement as well. Ms Ella worked over as it just kept flowing out. She told me it was starting to slow down so she was going to fuck me hard. Oh my...nothing is more satisfying than having my Mistress bang me with sweat dripping on my back...thank you Ms Ella, I love being your bitch....after a good long pounding I am milked some more and sure enough things were losened up a bit because is started another steady flow....I was amazed at what all drained out and once again emptied as I moaned with pleasure and frustration until she was satisfied
as a reward I got another hard pounding but this time an even larger piece of meat burried and banged like the sissy slut she trained me to

This training is unbelievable, its really flowing now Ms Ella...... becoming the milking specimen that can be extracted without self gratitude is rewarding and frustating all in one. Yet knowing it pleases you trumps all frustration I endure.

#1515771 - 01/18/12 06:20 AM Re: Mounted 4 Milking by Ms Ella Strictland [Re: cbpainpuppy]
ballpainplease Offline
Regular

Loc: DC/VA/MD
Exceptional! Thanks for the great review.

--bpp

#1515772 - 01/18/12 06:39 AM Re: Mounted 4 Milking by Ms Ella Strictland [Re: cbpainpuppy]
nysubjack Offline
Regular

Great review of what sounds like an amazing session, thanks for sharing it!

#1515773 - 01/25/12 10:38 AM Re: Mounted 4 Milking by Ms Ella Strictland [Re: cbpainpuppy]
strictella Offline
Regular

Loc: Houston, TX USA
slut ginger. You promised a good prostate milking, and you delivered! You drained out really well and it gets better every time.

I'm glad to know how well I have trained you, that pleasing me trumps your gratification.

Shout Box

Who's Online
6 registered (August West, KaMai19, Soapy, jkink, Ropert Cane, 1 invisible), 184 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters (30 Days)
c4s 105
sub_ted 88
Cheyenne 76
ivyy 75
Roger 69
January
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21