News & Info
New Lobby Posts
Bethka Schpitz
by Arnth
Today at 03:48 AM
Mistress: Wearing a Mask in Session - Turn On?
by roymunson
Yesterday at 08:03 PM
Seeking BFs or GFs: Search Kinky or Vanilla ?
by Soapy
Yesterday at 09:46 AM
Are There Any BDSM Channels on Roku?
by roymunson
10/19/17 06:16 PM
Devious Queen(the slave whisperer)
by acolyte69
10/19/17 03:46 PM
New Reviews
Session with the Bondage Mistress and Irene Boss
by mich5288
10/17/17 11:36 AM
Seeking severe session in NYC
by cbtntslave
10/16/17 08:57 PM
Lady P in NYC?
by lex49nyc
10/16/17 01:30 AM
Michelle Lacy - in FLA and elsewhere!
by cityslickerchi
10/09/17 04:51 PM
Mistress Tiffany of Northern Virginia
by JPT
10/09/17 11:56 AM
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1537319 - 06/01/12 04:21 PM Atlanta Recommendations
ruserious Offline
New

I'll be travelling to Atlanta and was looking for recommendations for a complete novice. I am not looking for a severe, hard-core session, but one that is more on the strict but sensual side and the mental aspect is as important (if not more) as the physical aspect. Some of the activities that I would be interested in is Bondage, Slut/Strapon training, mild spanking/flogging/caning, tease and denial, body worship, and nipple torture..among others.

After searching reviews, I think I have it narrowed down to 3 and wanted any input from the members here.

Mistress Julia Steele: She seems to have a style that matches what I am looking for. Plus I have a thing for redheads and she is obviously quite beautiful.

Mistress Ayn: She also seems to have a style that matches what I am looking for, but also seems to have a wider range of expertise? The fact that she's an absolute stunning and more mature Mistress is a huge plus for me also.

Goddess Samantha: I can't find out as much about her, but a strong, muscular Goddess is the biggest attraction for me.

Any feedback on who you'd recommend would be appreciated. Thanks

#1537320 - 06/01/12 06:59 PM Re: Atlanta Recommendations [Re: ruserious]
lbsub Offline
Occasional

Mistress Ayn. A fantastic Woman.

#1537321 - 06/01/12 07:26 PM Atlanta Recommendations [Re: ruserious]
wolf Offline
Addict

Loc: New Jersey
Maxyne Payne a real special experience

All the best,
wolf

#1537322 - 06/01/12 08:36 PM Re: Atlanta Recommendations [Re: ruserious]
subroro Offline
Regular

Like i always say: going to Atlanta and not sessioning with Ms Julia Steele is like going to Rome and not seeing the Pope. As a novice i highly recommend Her for you. I had my first ever bdsm session with Her so trust me on this one.

As another choice i also recommend Ms Eliza Divine. She can be the girl next door type who can do things to you that you never imagined you can take, all the while smiling and having a chit chat with you as if you are at a coffee shop together.

#1537323 - 06/02/12 12:47 AM Re: Atlanta Recommendations [Re: ruserious]
thequietsub Offline
Occasional

Loc: doraville ga
Julia Steele is beautiful, and can do the torture and slut training (not so much dress up if you are looking for that). You should also enjoy being used as her urinal, it is divine!

#1537324 - 06/03/12 03:03 AM Re: Atlanta Recommendations [Re: ruserious]
deepsubATL Offline
New

You and I have similar interests, so I figured id pitch in my $0.02. I've sessioned with Mistress Ayn a couple of times and was never disappointed. She's right up your alley.

I've also attended a few events with Mistress Ayn and Goddess Samantha. Samantha is a true muscle goddess, while simultaneously being very feminine (and a gorgeous blonde to boot). She and Ayn are both fun to be around, yet consummate professionals in sessions. You can't go wrong with either one.

As for Ms Julia Steele, I've not had the pleasure to session with her, but as you have seen, there are others that sing her praises.

Looks like you'll have to return to ATL to complete your "taste test". Would love to hear you opinions after your visit.

#1537325 - 06/03/12 08:53 PM Re: Atlanta Recommendations [Re: ruserious]
Subz6 Offline
Occasional

I was pretty much a complete novice myself and experienced my first session with Mistress Ayn over a year ago. I was looking for the exactly the same interests you described and I all I can say is that I was not disappointed with my choice to session with her. In fact, it was way better than I could fantasized about - everything was there her beauty, her experience, and most of all Her mind. She expertly uses all of them to push you so you move willing towards your outer limits.
You will leave feeling all your senses have been fully activated and fantasy fulfilled - knowing you experienced the best.
Needless to say, it was not my only session with Mistress Ayn, and over the year, I may have become a better sub but she certainly keeps getting better with an endless creativity that makes every session better than the last one. Choose wisely, but to start out on your journey, I would definitely recommend Mistress Ayn as having the experience to use just the right amount of what you need to have wanting more. One last note, whoever you decide on, the best thing you can do is truthfully share as much detail on your interests as you can with your mistress before the session, - scary yes, but the resulting session will be worth it.

#1537326 - 06/05/12 02:41 AM Re: Atlanta Recommendations [Re: ruserious]
Vanessa Offline
Occasional

Loc: Indiana
I would recommend Mistress Ayn.....there is no one better at assessing a sub's needs, limits and boundaries than Mistress Ayn. She a a beautiful, intelligent, captivating woman who has a passion for BDSM and can tease and titilate you until you cry out for relief. I especially enjoy cross-dressing scenarios and predicaments...and she is so good at role plays that you will think you are living your fantasy.
Enjoy and book as long of a session as you can as you will both enjoy her company and it will give her all the more time to take you up and down the spectrum of sensations until you get the priviledge of being taken by her and her strap on.
Vanessa

#1537327 - 06/05/12 04:36 PM Re: Atlanta Recommendations [Re: ruserious]
ruserious Offline
New

Thanks for all the responses everyone. Looks like I have a tough choice in front of me, but sounds like I can't go wrong. Hopefully my travel plans don't change

#1537328 - 06/07/12 04:51 PM Re: Atlanta Recommendations [Re: ruserious]
Roger Offline
Addict

I haven't sessioned with her, but Goddess Cheyenne is stunningly beautiful. I saw her at Domcon LA and the pics on her website do not do her justice. Gorgeous!

Shout Box

Who's Online
19 registered (joseq, toyletboi, Lynn Pops, swordfish, JosephG, CountessDionysus, NYpainslut, Soapy, footloverNYC, ivyy, Nips, Babyfur, vedprav, 6 invisible), 190 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters (30 Days)
maxweber 206
Vegasred 198
squeekle 124
sub_ted 117
c4s 115
Forum Stats
29149 Members
53 Forums
167182 Topics
1687599 Posts