by u571
12/08/17 03:52 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1550832 - 08/28/12 10:34 PM Review of Mistress Ayn of Atlanta
nysubjack Offline
Regular

I recently posted a thread asking for recommendations and suggestions for seeing a Domme while on a business trip to Atlanta. I received several responses with suggestions, and I contacted several of the Dommes suggested to me. Mistress Ayn was very approachable in email, responded quickly and made scheduling the session easy and even fun.
Several days before our scheduled session, Mistress Ayn emailed me and directed me tease myself at least 30 minutes a day while being careful not to orgasm prior to our session. I thought that this was a great way to actually start the session several days ahead of time, and for three days prior to our session I found myself thinking more and more of Mistress Ayn and the session she had planned for me.

On the appointed day I called her as she directed one hour prior to the session starting time to confirm the appointment. She was very pleasant and her voice made me drool with anticipation. I knew it was about 30 minutes from the airport to her studio, and was quickly on my way.

Mistress Ayn conducts sessions from a very nice apartment complex located in a modern part of the city. The studio is in a modern complex with gated parking. I felt very safe and secure as I approached her apartment door where I rang the bell and waited only a few moments for Mistress to open the door and greet me. Her website has some pics of her, and I knew she was gorgeous.

As the door opened and I got a chance to finally see Mistress in person, I was immediately taken aback by just how beautiful she is. She has a beautiful smile, tall and obviously spends a great deal of time in the gym. As beautiful as they are, the pics on her site do not do her justice. She is just gorgeous.

We chatted briefly and she made me feel very welcome. Her studio is very spacious and spotless, with two large rooms full of equipment with a fantastic selection of toys. I was shortly standing naked before her, as she closely inspected me. I would describe her as a “hands on” Domme, who prefers to be very close to her slave. After a brief but thorough inspection, she started the session with some nipple clamps as I had told her that I was a “nipple torture whore”. Once properly clamped, she inserted a medium plug in my eager ass. She then attached wrist and ankle cuffs and led me to the St. Andrews Cross for a great flogging and some more nipple torture and CBT. Then she led me into the other room, where she cuffed me to a spanking bench and slowly removed the butt plug. She soon filled my eager ass with her strap on, and proceeded to fuck me at various speeds and intensity. She was fantastic, and several times I found myself thrusting backwards so that I was actually fucking myself on her cock while she slapped my ass.

After a long and very thorough fucking, she slipped a heavy leather hood on me and ordered me to lie on the floor on my back. While hooded, gagged and blindfolded, she took great delight in torturing my cock and balls with electrics and sounds. The feel of the smooth steel sliding down inside my cock while my balls were being shocked with electricity was amazing. Once she was finished with the sounds, she began to tease my cock with a vibrator, bringing me to the edge of orgasm several times. Finally, I begged her to cum, and with her permission did so in a fantastic orgasm. I was exhausted, but felt so content and relaxed as she let me lie there and emotionally come back down.

Mistress Ayn was very generous with aftercare and we exchanged some great stories about our BDSM experiences. She offered me the use of her spotless shower, and I finally left with a very sore ass and nipples and some wonderful memories!

I would strongly recommend Mistress Ayn to any submissive looking for a session in Atlanta. She has it all. She is a beautiful, intelligent and experienced with a very well equipped play space. She is highly skilled with a great attitude. You will have a great session with Mistress Ayn and like me once you do I expect that you will be looking forward to seeing her again as soon as possible. I know I sure am !!

http://www.mistressayn.com/

#1550833 - 08/29/12 02:18 AM Re: Review of Mistress Ayn of Atlanta [Re: nysubjack]
sxysub74 Offline
Occasional

Loc: L.A.
Sounds like an awesome session. She is absolutely amazing looking, and if she ever comes to L.A. I will need to see her.

Thank you for the review.

#1550834 - 09/03/12 08:34 PM Re: Review of Mistress Ayn of Atlanta [Re: nysubjack]
bottom_1 Offline
Occasional

Loc: SE - Travel all US
Well.......what can i say other than " I told you so" She is truly one of the best active pro's in the business and as you mention she is second to none on aftercare.

#1550835 - 09/04/12 05:31 AM Re: Review of Mistress Ayn of Atlanta [Re: bottom_1]
nysubjack Offline
Regular

How right you were bottom, glad I took your advice! Thanks again

#1550836 - 09/06/12 04:09 PM Re: Review of Mistress Ayn of Atlanta [Re: nysubjack]
Subz6 Offline
Occasional

Hey Nysubjack,
Glad you hear you chose wisely and sessioned with Mistress Ayn as the Mistress to visit in Atlanta. She truly is the best around and we are so lucky here to be under Her beauty and control.

Sounds like a great session and She pushed you towards your limits which takes an experienced Domina on a first session. Thanks for the write-up, it reminds me what I'll be experiencing next week - but who could forget those great session moments at the mercy of such a professional!!

#1550837 - 09/07/12 06:25 AM Re: Review of Mistress Ayn of Atlanta [Re: Subz6]
nysubjack Offline
Regular

Subz

She is an outstanding Mistres, hope your session goes as well as mine did. Enjoy!

#1550838 - 09/08/12 12:41 AM Re: Review of Mistress Ayn of Atlanta [Re: nysubjack]
Subz6 Offline
Occasional

nysubjack,

I'll give you an update next week on my session. I always have great sessions with Mistress Ayn, and as you found out, you never know what exactly to expect. I'm already under Her command of 'NO orgasms' and doing all I can to constrain myself until the session.
Enjoy the pain....

#1550839 - 09/15/12 03:52 AM Re: Review of Mistress Ayn of Atlanta [Re: Subz6]
nysubjack Offline
Regular

Hey Subz,

How did your session with Mistress Ayn go ? Feel free to PM if you prefer!
Thanks

#1550840 - 09/16/12 07:13 PM Re: Review of Mistress Ayn of Atlanta [Re: nysubjack]
Subz6 Offline
Occasional

Nysubjack,

I had another really intense session with Mistress Ayn and have been thinking of words to best describe it for all.

First, I have to agree with you, Mistress Ayn is an impressive beauty, and after being away for a while, I was again struck by her elegant appearance. She certainly dresses the Domina role to perfection and that alone would have me returning again. Also the Dungeon must have been upgraded even more since my last visit and as always, was very clean, but with dark devices lurking.

Her early command of 'no orgasms' before our session left me in desperate straights which she took full advantage of with Her own special way of teasing and denial - more like teasing, torture, denial, then more torture and repeat again, ...again. This took place while I was stretched to my limits on the rack, with my balls and nipples firmly secured in devices leaving them totally at Mistress's wishes to be pulled to Her desired pain level. I couldn't get off the rack fast enough, but didn't get far as I was immediately strapped hand and foot onto the newly improved whipping bench with my balls still in their strecher and a collar placed around my neck, both ends were then also fastened to the bench - total surrender. The stretching continued with a large butt plug preparing the way for things to come, followed by a sound paddling. With a devious laugh Mistress instructed me not to move - how could I go anywhere, ...I thought wrongly. I found out how painful not following her command could be when I desperately tried to avoid the paddle with my screaming balls held firmly to the bench. After that I was really pleading for mercy but there was still another vulnerability to be tested - I think you can imagine what got stretched next after the the butt plug came out.

It was another great session and I recommend Mistress Ayn to anyone who is looking to find their limits 'stretched' at whatever level. Under her control for over a year has taken me places I never even dreamed about and it still feels like the journey has just begun.

#1550841 - 09/17/12 04:00 AM Re: Review of Mistress Ayn of Atlanta [Re: Subz6]
oracle151 Offline
Addict

Loc: L.A., CA
Great review. Mistress Ayn is clearly the Creme de la Creme and knows exactly how to take you on an amazing journey.

oracle

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
16 registered (Moth to a Flame, ivyy, GrrrlPet, sub_ted, MissEdenNewmar, auto, Nellp678, Travelman, arby, unoboy, Switch Lydia, 5 invisible), 194 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters (30 Days)
maxweber 225
Cheyenne 117
squeekle 110
sub_ted 109
ivyy 107
December
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17