by usa tourist
08/17/17 10:12 PM
New York Sadist Advice
by Searching Again
08/17/17 08:59 PM
Effect of poor reviews
by theu
08/15/17 11:21 PM
Does STRETCHING ones limits need "self play"?
by Jiminhales
08/15/17 09:52 PM
New Reviews
Mistress Mila NYC
by need to serve
08/17/17 02:21 PM
King Lexa
by Substandard
08/14/17 04:08 PM
Mistress Genevieve New Orleans
by cuckoobear
08/12/17 08:10 PM
Mistress kit
by Pokai
08/11/17 02:20 AM
Domina M session notes
by NewHere
08/09/17 06:45 AM
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1561908 - 11/08/12 08:01 PM Overnight in the Dungeon- Mistress Ayn
pantyslut_1 Offline
Occasional

It has now been a week since my life changed and I served Mistress Ayn in an over night session in her Atlanta Dungeon. It all still seems a blur of feelings and emotions that I still struggle to put into words. I have been visiting Pro Dommes for the past 20 some years and my experience last week was a game changer. I was traveling and had an opportunity to be in Atlanta with a free night and had recently done an over night session with another Domme for the first time. I had found the overnight session to be much more intense and having the extra time made is all more real and unrushed. So when I had the opportunity to spend another night locked up and serving a Mistress I jumped on it. I can't believe how well things came together. Mistress Ayn was the first Mistress I found on Google so I contacted her by email with what I was looking for. It was actually months ahead but in the past I have found it can take forever to get responses from Pro Dommes. To my pleasant surprise Mistress Ayn got back to me right way and the planning began. She was great to deal with, professional, prompt and next thing I knew the night was organized and the excitement and fear began to grow.

As the time grew close Mistress Ayn started to set the stage with emailed instructions on the preparation. This built both the anticipation and the "oh no, what have I gotten myself into?" fear. At times, in the days before, I thought I should bolt - wondering what this Lady might do to me. Twelve hours can be such a long time, with no escape, no exit, at the mercy of this unknown Domme. I endured though. The mystery and intrigue of this Lady winning over the fear.

Everything ran smooth the night of and soon I found myself knocking on Mistress Ayn's door. There was no turning back now. The door opened and behold was the beautiful Mistress Ayn. No air brushing on the web site pictures. She was beautiful. She was able to put me at ease. I gave her my bag of lingerie that she would adorn me in that night and she had me shower. I started to relax. She gave me a task to complete in the dungeon after my shower. The task itself gave me a chance to see the array of BDSM equipment. I wondered what some of the items were and some I knew could cause great pain. The mind fuck had begun and when Mistress Ayn joined me in the dungeon I quickly found out that she was an expert in the "mind fuck" area.

I don't want to get into specific details, although I am sure if I did a lot of you subs would enjoy playing with your little man clits (Mistresses word) while you read about the humiliations, teasing, torments and punishments that I was treated to. I am sure every session is different and unique. We did have a few added surprises. Mistress Ayn in the emails leading up to the big event had talked about adding other players. I decide the best approach was to give her my budget and let her decide on when and who might be added to the play. This worked out marvellously. Mistress Ultra Violet was the first to join us. Mistress Ayn refers to her as one of her kittens. Be warned guys she may purr but she has her claws and she has this very evil little mind that goes along with it. Teaming up both Mistress Ayn and Mistress UV should contain a warning from the surgeon general. They seem to feed off each other and love to amuse each other with their ideas - of which they had many. I had given Mistress Ayn some back ground on my experiences and fantasies. All I can say now is my fantasies are no longer fantasies but memories. By the way, the pictures of Mistress UV on her web site do not nearly capture her beauty. Her ass is magnificent and her eyes are so beautiful. Luckily I was not allowed to look Mistress Ayn directly in her eyes without permission but she never said anything about looking at Mistress UV's eyes. Being dominated and thoroughly humiliated by the 2 of these beautiful ladies was amazing. The night could have ended there and it would have still been amazing. By the way just a warning if asked if you are hungry and would like pizza you should say "NO". And the champagne Mistress serves has a very unique sparkle.

I think one thing that makes an overnight session interesting is there is no clocks and you lose sense of time quickly. As the three of us were taking a break, or at least the two Mistresses where taking a break and I was tending to their need and entertaining them there is a knock on the door and I am told to answer it dressing in slutty lingerie. To my surprise it was Sweet Caroline. I recognized her from the pictures on Mistress Ayn's website and thought she was oozing with sensuality. Soon I found myself kneeling beside Caroline wearing only bra and panties and looking so so sexy. Mistress UV had to leave then and the dynamic of the night changed as now it was two subs and one Domme, although I was informed quickly that a female sub always had higher status than a male sub. Mistress Ayn added some painful reinforcement to this as well. This would only be the beginning of the punishments though. It might have been the champagne or the sexuality of Caroline but my bratty side quickly came out. I soon found out that Caroline was a complete brat herself and between the two of us we caused each other considerable punishments as Mistress Ayn tried to control us. Some how I don't think Caroline is very controllable and we both took considerable punishments because of our poor behavior. Our bottoms were both very red and my cock and balls hurt and I am sure Caroline's pussy and clit stung at least a little.

It was finally time for Caroline to leave and I was to have some one on one time with Mistress Ayn in the dungeon. All I can say is wow. I was then tucked in for the rest of the night and locked so I could not go anywhere. She then came back with a bottle of water which I drank quickly then she added one more surprise. She pulled out a diaper and put it on me. That is how I spent the rest of the night and Mistress Ayn found me in the morning with a wet diaper for which a spanking was given.

I do certainly recommend Mistress Ayn, Mistress Ultra Violet and Miss Caroline. The night far exceeded any expectation I had and now I just have to find a reason to get back to Atlanta. Thank-you Mistress Ayn for arranging such an extraordinary night.
Mistress Ayn

Mistress Ultra Violet

Miss Sweet Caroline

#1561909 - 11/19/12 02:25 AM Re: Overnight in the Dungeon- Mistress Ayn [Re: pantyslut_1]
Mistress Ayn Offline
Regular

Loc: Atlanta, GA
you are correct, pamela. 12 hours can be a long time with no escape, no exit and no mercy. you survived and you were quite entertaining in the process - at least the pizza delivery boy thinks so. Expect an assignment next week, slut.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: http://aynrules.com/tour/
FemDom Mansion: http://femdommansion.com/
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

Shout Box

Who's Online
15 registered (jackboss, Goddess Thain, KaMai19, jimintoronto, Pokai, Soapy, swordfish, theu, smiley1099, 6 invisible), 215 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters (30 Days)
maxweber 272
Cheyenne 151
ericam 121
Roger 98
squeekle 80
August
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20