11/18/17 06:22 PM
New Reviews
Mistress Madison at Donatella Den
by Herschel K
11/17/17 02:59 PM
Princess Isobel Devi
by Patrick Marcus A
11/16/17 04:00 AM
Mistress Ava of Atlanta. Anyone experience her?
by EvedLNashim
11/15/17 06:36 PM
Goddess Lilith
by Trampld2Extremes
11/14/17 05:23 PM
Goddess Samantha - Cat Woman marks her Bat Slave!
by mikewillet
11/12/17 11:53 PM
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1610793 - 01/18/14 02:26 PM Mistress Ultra Violet
alexs4071 Offline
New

I had my first of what will be many sessions with Ms Ultra Violet, as she is known here, this January as she traveled to Charlotte from her home base in Atlanta. We had meet briefly at Domcon this past year so I knew she is strikingly beautiful. Her pictures are accurate and in fact is even more beautiful in person. I had emailed her (preference for first contact)about a week prior for time, got an immediate response with instructions. I arrived at session which started a bit late (she text ed), as she was with prior client that ran a bit over. Point is she will give absolute no rushed complete time paid for. I was greeted with a warm hello and instructions to remove clothes in bathroom. She was wearing fantastic black over knee boots, lacy thong, beautiful lacy corset and top just covering her breasts. Again, I cannot emphasise enough how gorgeous she is. She could model anywhere, mainstream fashion, magazine covers, Victoria secret, anywhere. I have seen many beautiful woman but none more beautiful than her. Her face of pure white skin, green dazzling seductive eyes, slight freckling and just so pretty and sexy I could have been happy to sit in a corner and stare at her the entire time. And her body is simply unbelievable. She is about 5'8 110!!! and it is as hard as a rock. Her breasts,perky, ample size just stick out at you (she took the top off and let me stare). So so perfect. Her long silky legs go on forever, and her ass is not to be believed (she shows it in many photos). Firm but with adequate adipose, an ass to die for. You just cannot take your eyes off it. And her voice, quiet, sultry but firm.
Our session was strict bondage, and besides being beautiful she is very skilled and imaginative. She had reviewed my requests and followed very nicely with great imagination and intensity. After I knelt before here, she allowed me to worship her ass right away. I kissed it until my mouth was sore, unforgettable!!! Then she did an intricate cock bondage which was extremely well done around the balls and member. I have had poor jobs here, but this was outstanding. And it was fantastic fun to have here feel me as she tied them, with a fair amount of pain that delighted her. Then she wrapped me up tightly in a hogtie to the suitcase bench holder!! And this was no quick job. Again, took a long time to be sure I was really tied and wrapped tight. And that is good because part of my fantasy is to get loose and overpower my mistress, mouth off, etc. But I was going no where!! I mouthed off at her a bit, telling her I was in control. But she soon tired of my constant chatter and gagged me tight with a good ballgag. i continued to talk like crazy and struggle. She was so gorgeous, and just out of reach, taunting me. She put her ass again close to my face but gagged I could not do really anything. Then she pulled off the cockbondage. It was extremely painful so I screamed into the gag. This delighted her even more. She began to stimulate me with a vibrator, while taking off the gag. I could now get to her ass and leg (the way I was tied, not much else). She took me up and down multiple times, orgasm just out of reach. I was looking at her, kissing her ass, straining to get to it in my tied state, watching her gorgeousness as she played with my member, delighted each time she picked just right, bringing me down just at the right time. It was hell and ecstasy all at the same time. Finally she let me cum. After I was exhausted and could hardly move as she untied me. She allowed me a quick shower and a final hug of her fantastic body. I left dreaming about her and have been dreaming ever since.
I have written to her, asking when she will venture to Charlotte again, as I absolutely need to see her. And I will have to plan trips to Atlanta so she can use her dungeon equipment on me.
She has my highest possible rating, the most beautiful sexy woman imaginable, extremely talented and very into a D's session. She does everything in her power to make sure the experience is fabulous. She controls you every step of the way with her body and mind. I am absolutely addicted and will return again and again.

Alex

#1610853 - 01/19/14 01:19 PM Re: Mistress Ultra Violet [Re: alexs4071]
AngoraNYC Offline
New

Loc: Moved to Boston, MA
Thank you. This was very helpful.

#1611268 - 01/24/14 09:06 PM Re: Mistress Ultra Violet [Re: alexs4071]
Toxie_Tazer Offline
Occasional

Loc: Atlanta, GA

Shout Box

Who's Online
4 registered (subtember, Komodo, tooner, 1 invisible), 155 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters (30 Days)
maxweber 213
Vegasred 150
Roger 111
Cheyenne 111
sub_ted 111
Forum Stats
29204 Members
53 Forums
167440 Topics
1689724 Posts