News & Info
New Lobby Posts
Bethka Schpitz
by Arnth
Today at 03:48 AM
Mistress: Wearing a Mask in Session - Turn On?
by roymunson
Yesterday at 08:03 PM
Seeking BFs or GFs: Search Kinky or Vanilla ?
by Soapy
Yesterday at 09:46 AM
Are There Any BDSM Channels on Roku?
by roymunson
10/19/17 06:16 PM
Devious Queen(the slave whisperer)
by acolyte69
10/19/17 03:46 PM
New Reviews
Session with the Bondage Mistress and Irene Boss
by mich5288
10/17/17 11:36 AM
Seeking severe session in NYC
by cbtntslave
10/16/17 08:57 PM
Lady P in NYC?
by lex49nyc
10/16/17 01:30 AM
Michelle Lacy - in FLA and elsewhere!
by cityslickerchi
10/09/17 04:51 PM
Mistress Tiffany of Northern Virginia
by JPT
10/09/17 11:56 AM
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1659332 - 03/18/16 09:25 PM Mistress Ayn
Dragonfly58 Offline
New

I am relatively new to the world of BDSM. I did two eight hour sessions last June with a fantastic lady in Las Vegas. She introduced me to a sampling of a variety of experiences. I had a great time, and in My opinion, the bar was set pretty high. She has since been on a hiatus for personal reasons. I started a search in my State for a Domme that I felt could take me to that next level and expand on those experiences. None really impressed me. I looked into the nearby State of Georgia and found Mistress Ayn. I studied her site, read her reviews and decided to submit a contact information form. To My delight, Mistress Ayn responded that she felt we may have a connection and agreed to meet with me. Because of the distance I had to travel, I requested a two day session of 4 & 5 hours a day. We agreed on the days and time to meet. After two wonderful sessions, all I can say is the bar has been re-raised to a level that few, if anyone else could ever measure up to. I mentioned prior to our appointment the first day, that I had a chastity device from my Las Vegas Meeting. Mistress Ayn replied and asked me to be in chastity when I arrive at the Dungeon. I arrived and was greeted by Mistress Ayn. She was dressed in a corset that I had sent ahead as a thank you gift, and thigh high boots. She looked just beautiful. I presented Mistress Ayn with a few gifts and the key to the chastity device. After a short chat to get aquainted, I was instructed to change out of my clothes and report back to her in the Dungeon, which by the way is incredibly well appointed with fantastic gear and furniture. Little discussion was necessary as to what she had in store for me. I mentioned, prior to my visit, I would like to do a medical scene and listed interests I wished to expand upon. Mistress Ayn obviously studies the form. We established our "safe words" and got started. I am not the kind to give detailed reports of everything that took place. I like that to be a private matter between my Mistress and I. I will say, I wanted my limits tested and they were. I discovered that I am a "Slut" (Mistress Ayn's words) for Pain, Electrics, Corporal and anything else She threw at me, including her Strap On (another first for me). I loved every minute of all of it. Mistress Ayn has a way and a presence, with her occasional soft touch, soft words, and encouragement that just puts you in a state of mind I can't explain, but leaves you grateful for the experience. Wow!! The end of our first day, I was placed back in chastity and was to remain as such until our next meeting later the following day. Of course Mistress Ayn kept the key. That night, while sleeping the device popped off. OUCH!! I emailed Mistress Ayn the next morning and explained what happened. She replied" it happens sometimes" and seemed OK with that. After I arrived at he Dungeon, I was told to disrobe and we immediately got to business. Not a word was ever said about it again. Well without the protection of the chastity device, my little buddy and his two pals were fair game. Needless to say they got roughed up a bit which I found out later, via social media, was my punishment for not remaining in chastity. By the way, I forgot to mention Mistress Ayn seemed to have a particular fondness for my nipples as well. I made the mistake of telling her they weren't to sore after the first day. I can't say that anymore, even as I write this review, lol.
If you haven't already guessed, I had the absolute best time of my life. Finding Mistress Ayn is like finding the needle in the haystack. I'm sure you would agree and I plan many more visits.

#1659442 - 03/21/16 02:19 AM Re: Mistress Ayn [Re: Dragonfly58]
Mistress Ayn Offline
Regular

Loc: Atlanta, GA
you were a delightful toy to play with and I can't wait until you make the "pilgrimage" to Atlanta again.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: http://aynrules.com/tour/
FemDom Mansion: http://femdommansion.com/
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#1660378 - 04/16/16 01:51 AM Re: Mistress Ayn [Re: Mistress Ayn]
GLS Offline
New

Loc: Halifax, NS
Dragonfly58, you are in good company . Quite a few of us travel great distances to be in the service of Mistress Ayn.

#1660575 - 04/25/16 03:58 AM Re: Mistress Ayn [Re: GLS]
Mistress Ayn Offline
Regular

Loc: Atlanta, GA
Maybe I should start a "hardcore sluts" club ;-)

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: http://aynrules.com/tour/
FemDom Mansion: http://femdommansion.com/
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

Shout Box

Who's Online
19 registered (toyletboi, swordfish, JosephG, CountessDionysus, NYpainslut, Soapy, footloverNYC, ivyy, Nips, Babyfur, vedprav, August West, subspace, 6 invisible), 189 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters (30 Days)
maxweber 204
Vegasred 198
squeekle 124
sub_ted 117
c4s 115
Forum Stats
29149 Members
53 Forums
167182 Topics
1687597 Posts