Mistress Sherry - Rochester, NY
by PaulM767
01/04/18 04:55 AM
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1679854 - 05/03/17 11:23 PM Mistress Morgan Sterling Los Angeles
femdomfilmslave Offline
New

I had the extreme pleasure of a session with Mistress Morgan Sterling, this past Saturday 4/29. I would love to share my experience with any of you other gentlemen or ladies, who seek out amazing sessions with our local professional Dommes.

So there I was, with some random free time and a spike in my usual burning desire to submit. I called my usual go to Domme, who was understandably busy, so I decided to look for someone new.....for the afternoon

I remembered a previous encounter with the beautiful and exuberant, Mistress Morgan Sterling, during a local BDSM class. I looked up Her professional site, called the number, She answered, and was gracious enough to grant me an hour session, on short notice, since we had met before. I drove down to Her Dungeon, which is located in a lovely part of los angeles very close to the ports of LA and long beach.(I will let Her tell you the exact location) She gave me clear and concise directions on what to do and where to park. There was plenty of safe street parking.....be prepared for meters if you go during the day.(before 6)

I called Her again, as instructed and She directed me to a very modern building, across the street and buzzed me in, to what felt like a five star hotel, but was actually a nice set or luxury appartments. Up the elevator I went, down the hall, to knock on the door, with my heart beating in my throat.....my you know what, was already dripping in my shorts with fear and excitement.

Mistress Morgan Sterling immediately opened the door and there i stood, facing a gorgeous Woman in a black Cat Suit and black open toed, knee high boots, that made my jaw drop! She grabbed my arm and gently led me into Her dungeon, which was a large, immaculate appartment, completely converted to an extremely well equipped place of torture, pain, and pleasure. The dungeon had every possible kind of dungeon furniture, to include: cages, a cross, multiple bondage chairs, sleep sacks, spanking benches, and so much more.....What immediately caught my attention was a giant, leather, sex swing, supported by a sturdy metal frame, hanging from a powerful electric winch, 20 feet up the living room ceiling!!!!!

She led me to a chair and instructed me to disrobe, placing my cell phone on Her counter and ALL my clothing on the floor. She then directed me to the slave/sub's rest room, to freshen up and pee.....so gracious of Her. Next She came into the restroom, placed me on all fours on a soft mat, administered a small enema, and made me kiss Her gorgeous toes until i was ready to evacuate....i only had to beg a little.

Once i was cleaned out and off, she led me out to that sex swing! my heart was racing and my cock instantly shriveled when i saw a giant 4 foot dildo sitting on the table ready for use. (Afterwards She told me She had left that out to fuck with my head a little.....it worked)

As i lay back in the swing and She secured my ankles to the metal frame, completely exposing my asshole and shriveled cock.....i began to wonder what i had talked myself into....then She placed a comfortable black out mask over my eyes and clamps on my tender nipples. I heard the snap of latex gloves as Mistress Morgan Sterling suddenly grabbed my embarassingly shriveled cock and balls and told me to relax, She gently rubbed my nipples with Her other hand until She could feel the blood return to my genitals, and they slowly began to swell in Her firm hand.....it was at this moment, She knew and i knew.....that SHE owned every fiber of my being....

Since i had humbly requested some pegging, prostate play and fisting, She began to work on my asshole, She started with small toys, beads, a vibrator, and massaged my prostate for a good 45 min....i was in near shock in Her capable hands, i could feel my sphincter relaxing to new levels.....when She finally removed the blindfold, there was PSA/seminal fluid flowing out of my for the moment, pathetic cock! She let me watch Her step into Her harness and strap on...i was eager with anticipation as she slid into me, balls deep, for the next twenty minutes She fucked me, vigorously, but as though i was Her lover, it felt truly delightful. When She was done She spent another 20 minutes fisting me....slowly, four fingers at first and then five, finishing with the feeling of my asshole tightening around her wrist, my prostate was in heaven!!!!

When She slowly withdrew from my ass, She smiled, grabbed my still pathetic cock and balls, and asked if i would like to orgasm..... i nodded and said "yes please Mistress if You allow it". She laughed, took the clamps off my now throbbing nipples, and said "go ahead slave, You earned it." I took my cock in my hand and began to stroke, five strokes after i began to get hard, I was begging for permission to release, She was leaning over me, tormenting my swolen nipples, laughing! I was desperate and as soon as Her words of "yes slave, you may" had reached my ears, I shot a load of cum all the way up my stomach to my chest! I was deeeeeeep in sub space still.....She recognized this and stayed with me for 20 more minutes as She helped me clean myself up, let me shower, made sure i had consumed a bottle of water.....and thanked ME for the session......i felt like a school boy in love for the first time! She contacted me via text that day and a phone call the next.....just to see if I was O.K. amazing. I gave Her my tribute..... which was on par with the other capable Pros i have sessioned with.....and in my opinion truly worth EVERY penny! I had to sit in my car for 30 minutes after the session, smiling from ear to ear at my good fortune! I recommend Her eaglerly and whole heartedly! As Her profile clearly states, i am certain Mistress Morgan Sterling could break my heart like no other! Happy sessioning Ladies and Gents! She is worth Your time and effort! I think my hour session lasted nearly two!!! there was no clock to be found anywhere!!!

#1679933 - 05/05/17 01:13 AM Re: Mistress Morgan Sterling Los Angeles [Re: femdomfilmslave]
AspX Offline
Regular

Loc: Detroit
Thanks for posting this review both here and at FetLife. Usually, I take reviews from someone with only a couple of posts here with a grain of salt but I know you have been active on FL for a long time so I will definitely add her to my ever growing list of Dommes I wish to visit.

Asp

Twitter: @DommeTravel (Tag me in travel updates or DM)

Shout Box

Who's Online
6 registered (August West, KaMai19, Soapy, jkink, Ropert Cane, 1 invisible), 184 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters (30 Days)
c4s 105
sub_ted 88
Cheyenne 76
ivyy 75
Roger 69
January
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21