11/20/17 12:53 AM
New Reviews
Mistress Madison at Donatella Den
by Herschel K
11/17/17 02:59 PM
Princess Isobel Devi
by Patrick Marcus A
11/16/17 04:00 AM
Mistress Ava of Atlanta. Anyone experience her?
by EvedLNashim
11/15/17 06:36 PM
Goddess Lilith
by Trampld2Extremes
11/14/17 05:23 PM
Goddess Samantha - Cat Woman marks her Bat Slave!
by mikewillet
11/12/17 11:53 PM
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1688451 - 09/13/17 05:43 PM New dommes: Lola Luxe; Mistress Natasya, Mistrix?
tied n trained Offline
Occasional

Seeing if I can get any feed back on some young new dommes:

Lola G. Luxe http://lola-g-luxe.com/

Mistress Natasya https://mistressnatasya.com/main/

Mistrix Sade https://bdsm.eros.com/new_york/new_york/files/798455.htm

Anyone sessioned with any of them?

#1688469 - 09/14/17 01:58 AM Re: New dommes: Lola Luxe; Mistress Natasya, Mistrix? [Re: tied n trained]
NYpainslut Offline
Regular

Loc: Hudson Valley, NY
I've session with Lola G. Luxe three times. She is top-notch - willowy, regal, bright and definitely sadistic. She is fairly young but is a drama major in college so she has this presence , hard to describe but you know it when you see it, the embodiment of Female Supremacy. IMHO, she definitely could be the next Isabelle Sinclair, Cybill Troy or Troy Orleans. VERY SKILLED.

#1688475 - 09/14/17 03:56 AM , Mistrix Sade feedback? [Re: tied n trained]
spankenstein Offline
Occasional

I'd love to hear feedback on her. She has a real social media presence and looks like a real pain giver, but I can't find any reviews. Can someone help me?

I've had a session with Natasya. She is extremely beautiful and was trained in one of the top dungeons in SF so she knows how to push the right buttons in play. One thing that sticks out in my mind is that she spoke with a very unusual syntax. She is from Germany and English isn't her native language, but it almost seemed like she learned the English language watching Robin Hood movies. It was kind of like being dominated by Maid Marian. Not that that is a bad thing, just different. All in all a good session, just a bit nontraditional.

I see in the NY Post ( of all places blush ) that she is with LaDomian Essemar now, so I'm guessing you are going to have to be vetted by Master R before a session.

I've meet Lola twice/ Once for a ATM meet and then a session at a dungeon both here in Manhattan. She struck me at first as a free spirit hippie chick, very carefree. At the dungeon, she was much different, more like an S&M whirlwind. Very intense and demanding, much different then our cash meet. A real female supremacist, so definitely an up and comer in the Pro Domme field. Those eyes are piercing.

#1688494 - 09/14/17 04:45 PM Re: New dommes: Lola Luxe; Mistress Natasya, Mistrix? [Re: NYpainslut]
Lola G Luxe Offline
New

Loc: NY (New Paltz Albany NYC)
Some of My favorite adjectives. It's good that you know your place, little man. I'll have fun playing with your little manhood again soon

>> Goddess, Mistress, Miss, Your Grace
>> New Paltz - Albany - NYC
>> Visit My website Lola-G-Luxe.com for My calendar & reviews. Join for instant access to clip streaming, exclusive photos, email updates & more

#1688495 - 09/14/17 04:54 PM Re: New dommes: Lola Luxe; Mistress Natasya, Mistrix? [Re: tied n trained]
Lola G Luxe Offline
New

Lovely of you to inquire, dear. you can find reviews & My calendar at My website, along with a contact page to email Me. It'd be fun to hear more about what you like & are looking for xx

>> Visit My website Lola-G-Luxe.com for My calendar & reviews. Join for instant access to clip streaming, exclusive photos, email updates & more

#1688496 - 09/14/17 05:05 PM Re: , Mistrix Sade feedback? [Re: spankenstein]
Lola G Luxe Offline
New

you know these eyes don't miss a thing wink be good

#1688504 - 09/15/17 12:14 AM Re: New dommes: Lola Luxe; Mistress Natasya, Mistrix? [Re: tied n trained]
Zingish Offline
Regular

Loc: NYC Area
I had a session with Natasya earlier this year. She was excellent. She's probably the most beautiful mistress whom I have ever sessioned with. If it's possible, I don't think her photos do her justice. She also came across as caring and genuine if that it what you are looking for in a mistress.

#1688562 - 09/16/17 03:52 AM Re: New dommes: Lola Luxe; Mistress Natasya, Mistrix? [Re: tied n trained]
pecfulwarr Offline
Occasional

Lola G. Luxe is outstanding. I've sessioned with her a few times. I agree with some of the other comments that she's an upcoming star. Super smart, slender and sexy, creative mind, and well kept. (Mani/Pedi, showered, etc.)

#1688671 - 09/18/17 01:56 PM Re: New dommes: Lola Luxe; Mistress Natasya, Mistrix? [Re: pecfulwarr]
tied n trained Offline
Occasional

Thanks for the responses and DMs. Lots of fans of Lola Luxe here. Someone said she trains with Mistress Darcy. Any info. on that?

Also, I'm hearing that natasya is strictly a bottom now at ladoamine. http://nypost.com/2017/08/24/welcome-to-the-worlds-premier-bdsm-training-chateau/

Mistrix Sade is still a mystery. No feedback at all.

#1688843 - 09/21/17 02:37 AM Re: New dommes: Lola Luxe; Mistress Natasya, Mistrix? [Re: tied n trained]
Youngatheart20 Offline
New

I have sessioned multiple times with Goddess Luxe, and every time I feel like it is a new adventure! As others have commented, she is the real deal, very open minded and truly values a sub who communicates and is focused on her happiness. She may be young and new to the scene, but never underestimate her superiority and ability to control you.
I don't think she trained with Darcy, but they do know each other. If you read Goddess Luxe's website blog, you will see a photo of her with Darcy.

Shout Box

Who's Online
11 registered (Estelle Sinclair, sub_ted, kefxb24, DominaM, dominion, 6 invisible), 185 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters (30 Days)
maxweber 212
Vegasred 139
sub_ted 110
ivyy 105
Cheyenne 103
Forum Stats
29208 Members
53 Forums
167460 Topics
1689849 Posts