by cfvrtl2006
01/07/18 06:21 AM
Mistress Sherry - Rochester, NY
by PaulM767
01/04/18 04:55 AM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1696429 - 01/12/18 03:37 PM Do any ladies actually accept bitcoin?
Lady Phoenix DE Offline
Occasional

Loc: NYC, Berlin
I have been actively trading cryptos over the last few weeks, so I know some about them and have addresses to receive pretty much any coin.

But I'm very curious as to whether or not clients and other ladies are using cryptocurrency as actual payment - for anything, but especially for sessions and deposits.

If so, which one? At the moment, I would prefer litecoin because of its low fees and relative stability. For privacy, I would have to say monero...? I can't say I know much about this one, but I want to make sure I know exactly how to protect my clients' privacy.

Does anyone have a nice, clear explanation (or link to one) to help a client get set up to use them? It is extremely difficult getting deposits for different currencies from different countries. The american options don't work for me in Germany, paypal has multiple issues - the list is too long, and there's only so much I can buy from amazon. Crypto would be the perfect solution if there's an easy way to explain it.

Also, for anyone in NYC, is there any way I can use coins to pay for hotels, food, etc. Has there been any adoption there yet? Is NYC coin actually a thing, or just a gimmick? Has anyone found a debit card that actually works? I would love to try to do everything I can to use litecoin for as much as possible on my upcoming trip to NY, purely as an experiment.

Phoenix

US: +1 (917) 215-6722
DE: +49 152/172 471 10 (WhatsApp)

Bitcoin accepted!

#1696439 - 01/12/18 09:19 PM Re: Do any ladies actually accept bitcoin? [Re: Lady Phoenix DE]
masochist1977 Offline
Regular

Loc: UK
I know a couple of mistresses who take bitcoin for sessions in the uk

I think there needs to be a clear understanding that if paying in bitcoin or other crypto a price is agreed and then regardless of fluctuations that's the price and clearly over a couple of weeks that value in traditional currency could vary wildly.

I would also say simply it's not for me... it's not an asset I wish to invest in and as such is much rather pay in cash or bank transfer in traditional currency... I suspect those that have any decent amount in crypto are going to understand just fine how to set up payments but like me if it's not something you do then it's probably more straight forwards to pay in more traditional formats (again bank transfer, PayPal etc)

#1696456 - 01/13/18 01:10 AM Re: Do any ladies actually accept bitcoin? [Re: Lady Phoenix DE]
Zingish Offline
Regular

Loc: NYC Area
I prefer Litecoin (as you noted) or Etherium to Bitcoin right now. Miners' fees to transfer Bitcoin have become ridiculously high recently. Too many speculators are trying to get in on the run-up in value. The safest way to buy crypto in the US is through an exchange like Coinbase or Gemini. Gemini's fees are still very reasonable.

As far as paying for hotels is concerned, I have seen that Expedia Travel accepts bitcoin and possibly other forms of cryptocurrency, but I don't know about individual hotels.

#1697046 - 01/24/18 07:11 PM Re: Do any ladies actually accept bitcoin? [Re: Lady Phoenix DE]
Snow Mercy Offline
Regular

Loc: Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Chicag...
I have never been offered Bitcoin. I wouldn't accept it at the moment until I understood it better. I'm hearing too many conflicting things about it, so I don't want to take risks with it.

#1697118 - 01/26/18 02:14 AM Re: Do any ladies actually accept bitcoin? [Re: Lady Phoenix DE]
Ms Maya Midnight Offline
Regular

Loc: NYC
I've considered it but I'd have to do quite a bit more research before making a decision one way or another.

Curious if any subs here would be interested in using cryptocurrency to pay for sessions or give deposits.

#1697272 - 01/29/18 10:11 PM Re: Do any ladies actually accept bitcoin? [Re: Lady Phoenix DE]
Stella Liberty Offline
Occasional

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
I own Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ether... and a handful of alt coins (Monero is an altcoin)

Coinbase.com is the easiest to set up but must be done in advance. 5-10 days ideal.

I have only ever had one client offer bitcoin (to extend a session bc he had no more cash)

DO not request alt coins. It is much harder to purchase and you need bitcoin to start usually.

I trade and collect coins for myself as a hobby but don't expect they will ever be used as currency for sessions. While you're starting out, stay out of altcoins.

Stick to BTC, LTC and ETH. values go up and down. If you buy low (the market is very low rn) you're good to go. I personally buy all the time, no matter the price. I've seen BTC go from 2500 to 19500 in 7 months and then back down to 11000.

Everyone makes mistakes trading the stuff in the beginning. It can be fun, and stressful if you do it too quickly.

#1697314 - 01/31/18 12:02 AM Re: Do any ladies actually accept bitcoin? [Re: Stella Liberty]
palmer Offline
Regular

Loc: Brooklyn
A question, if you don't mind me asking. Do you keep your funds in Coinbase? The reason I ask is that I've dabbled a bit and so far have left there. The only thing that stops me from doing more is reading about how everything should be transferred out and put in cold storage, and that's just too much hassle for me. Since you know more about this than me, I thought I'd ask....

#1697369 - 01/31/18 10:35 PM Re: Do any ladies actually accept bitcoin? [Re: palmer]
Stella Liberty Offline
Occasional

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
I trade constantly via gdax. it is the exchange connected to coinbase. i use limit orders there to do stuff automatically for me, but i go in and adjust based on the market. coinbase things can only be bought and sold in the moment so I only leave a little there. if youre trading frequently or want to buy more use gdax. you cant sell anything if it is in storage, its more like a safety deposit box if that makes sense.

#1697380 - 02/01/18 06:12 AM Re: Do any ladies actually accept bitcoin? [Re: Stella Liberty]
palmer Offline
Regular

Loc: Brooklyn
Thank you for the response. This is very helpful. I did some more Googling after reading what you wrote and I get it now. Will switch over to GDAX, which seems easy coming from Coinbase.

#1698088 - 02/16/18 11:13 AM Re: Do any ladies actually accept bitcoin? [Re: Lady Phoenix DE]
Asia Monroe Offline
Occasional

Loc: New York
I accept BTC as payment for web, cam, email and phone sessions.

I also accept them as gifts, and very occasionally for real-time sessions, depending on the client.

My Blog

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
6 registered (August West, KaMai19, Soapy, jkink, Ropert Cane, 1 invisible), 184 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters (30 Days)
c4s 105
sub_ted 88
Cheyenne 76
ivyy 75
Roger 69
January
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21