01/04/18 04:55 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#833034 - 09/06/06 06:35 AM Houston's Miss Ella Strickland
leather ass Offline
Occasional

Loc: Milwaukee, Wi USA
While thinking about the coming good time in Atlanta - Dom Con - i was reminded of the awesome session i had there last year with Miss Ella of Houston, an absolutely lovely petite blonde with heaps of class and personality - and knowledge of Her craft!

Miss Ella had been asked to sort of look after me at the convention, and on the Saturday night She did just that. Many of the conventioneers were at the massive dungeon, and when one of the smaller side rooms opened up, Miss Ella and i went in.

She asked if i was into rope bondage. i replied "i am now!" and She began to immobilize me. i was wrapped in rope. i had rope everywhere. And it was tight. Then She asked if i would like to be suspended. i was apprehensive, because in previous sessions it seemed there was always some part of me that was very uncomfortable while in suspension, but of course i agreed, and more ropes were fastened here and there. Then She pulled on the winch, and i was slowly raised, then suspended horizontally about three feet off the floor. The amazing this was that i was totally comfortable! Miss Ella had anticipated all of my problem areas and had dealt with them very expertly.

"Now it is time for a paddling," She exclaimed, and fetched a long, wide, thick wooded paddle. She held it so that it was pointing to the floor and raised it up with both hands and sent it crashing into my unprotected ass. WOW it hit hard and hurt! Over and over Miss Ella treated me to the paddle, and it's noises (it sounded about like a .22 rifle shot when it hit!) mixed with mine and a crowd gathered to observe this most unique style of discipline.

But all good things must come to an end, and eventually my fun was over. i had some nice reminders for a while, and i still very fondly remember Dom Con and Miss Ella. Oh, and maybe......just maybe.....our paths will cross again!

Thanks again, Miss Ella - You are Super!!

-la-

Edited by Max Fisch (10/01/06 02:46 AM)

#833035 - 09/12/06 09:14 AM Re: Houston's Ms. Ella Strictland [Re: leather ass]
MzFawn Offline
Addict

Loc: DC, Baltimore, London & Canada...
Hey Leather Ass,

You're such a slut, I know that you cheat on me every chance you get, but I have to say that I am happy that you did this with Ms Ella!

She is by far one of the most skilled domina's in the country, it's just that very few people know because she's very gracious, sweet, but strick and really is not tooting her own horn all the time!
I do double sessions with her often and her bondage skills are incredible, but she's by far the best bullwhip artist I've ever seen. She mixes her style and elegance with her love for the lifestyle!
In addition, she is also the original HeadMistress of Club Fem International and in Partner ship with Mistress Modesty, she runs this along with club Fem Houston!

I support all my sisters, but I have to post to this because I've seen her play so many times and her skill is incomparable.

Fondly,

MFawn

Edited by MzFawn (09/12/06 09:18 AM)

#833036 - 09/12/06 09:23 AM Re: Houston's Ms. Ella Strictland [Re: leather ass]
strictella Offline
Regular

Loc: Houston, TX USA
Hello leatherass,

Thank you for this lovely compliment. I was just made aware that you had posted this here, and I really appreciate it. I will be at DomCon Atlanta again, and it would be lovely to see you there.

Ms Ella Strictland

Edited by strictella (09/12/06 09:31 AM)

#833037 - 09/12/06 09:36 AM Re: Houston's Ms. Ella Strictland [Re: strictella]
MzFawn Offline
Addict

Loc: DC, Baltimore, London & Canada...
Hi Ms Ella,

He really will need round two at Dom Con, however this time you'll need to hang him upside down and we'll both have a Lick at 'em!

Always,
M Fawn

#833038 - 09/12/06 09:56 AM Re: Houston's Ms. Ella Strictland [Re: MzFawn]
strictella Offline
Regular

Loc: Houston, TX USA
Mz Fawn,

You are a wonderful friend and a very gracious Lady Yourself.

Your slut leatherass really does have a "leather ass" which I did find to be quite playable that evening, but as You know I also adore dressers. I must compliment Your training..... leatherass is a wonderful fem!

Your leatherass showed up at a workshop dressed in a soft fuzzy pink sweater, a skirt, stockings and heals with a curly blond wig. I mistook him for a woman and walked right passed him sitting in a row behind him. At first he thought I was playing with him, then realized I didn't recognize him and he was really flattered.

Great friends are a wonderful thing.

Ms Ella Strictland

#833039 - 09/13/06 11:13 PM Re: Houston's Miss Ella [Re: leather ass]
ntslut Offline
Regular

Thank you for the review of Miss Ella. I think she is a friend of my Mistress, Mz Fawn. I have asked Mz Fawn about sessioning with another Domme while in Atlanta at Dom Con, so hopefully she will sugget or show up with Miss Ella. Sounds like it would be a blast. If you like suspension and ever get to Baltimore and can session with Mz Fawn, try to get her to put you in the Chinese finger Puzzle.

#833040 - 09/14/06 06:36 PM Re: Houston's Miss Ella [Re: leather ass]
Gemini Offline
Addict

Loc: Los Angeles
I met Mistress Ella this year at the June celebrations at the OWK. I too can attest to Her beauty, class and skills. I saw a little bit of Her bondage but, saw lots of Her bullwhipping skills. There aren't many Women who can handle a bull like that! lol.

It's good to be Me
www.MistressGemini.com

#833041 - 09/15/06 08:13 AM Re: Houston's Miss Ella [Re: Gemini]
leather ass Offline
Occasional

Aw, gee....i didn't realise Mistress Ella Strictland was a bullwhipping expert! Now i have something (maybe......hopefully) to look forward to the next time we meet!

Thanks for the tip, Mistress Gemini!

-la-

#833042 - 09/15/06 08:16 AM Re: Houston's Ms. Ella Strictland [Re: strictella]
leather ass Offline
Occasional

Thank *You* Mistress, for the lovely things You said about me and Miztress Fawn! i know that i am definitley looking forward to seeing You in Atlanta in just a few weeks now! Please bring some yummy paddles with You!

-la-

#833043 - 09/15/06 08:20 AM Re: Houston's Ms. Ella Strictland [Re: MzFawn]
leather ass Offline
Occasional

Aw, Miztress Fawn,......You are way too kind to me!

-la-

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
6 registered (August West, KaMai19, Soapy, jkink, Ropert Cane, 1 invisible), 184 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters (30 Days)
c4s 105
sub_ted 88
Cheyenne 76
ivyy 75
Roger 69
January
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21