Mistress Sherry - Rochester, NY
by PaulM767
01/04/18 04:55 AM
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#937492 - 05/13/07 12:38 AM Catheter session with Mistress Ella Stictland ****
subchris Offline
Occasional

Mistress Ella Strictland of Houston, besides being one of the most beautiful women around, is also an experienced medical play domme. Last week I had the chance to be one of her subjects. The catheter session was my first and took me to a level of submission I have difficulty describing.

I have never felt so submissive and controlled by anyone as I did by her. I have served other doms and dommes, and am deeply submissive - so I have felt controlled before. This, however, was far deeper psychologically, as though she was in me physically taking control of my body away from me. Of course her catheter was taking away my ability to control a significant part of my body. The mind rush was awesome!

I have experienced complete bondage, forced servitude, public humiliation and many other ways to turn over control to another. I have been made an object and tool for others' pleasure. All of that pales a lot compared to the control she took from me. The deep feelings of submission and satisfaction filled a need I have like it hasn't been filled before. That was something I did not expect to experience, especially since medical play wasn't something I considered as one of my fetishes.

All I can say to sum it up is that I never felt so under anothers' control and submissive to their will.

Cheers,
sub_chris

#937493 - 05/13/07 02:29 AM Re: Catheter session with Mistress Ella Stictland [Re: subchris]
marstoy Offline
Addict

Loc: Arizona
Chris,

Not sure about yours, but this post came up in light yellow, and is unreadable in my browser.

#937494 - 05/13/07 08:00 AM Re: Catheter session with Mistress Ella Stictland [Re: subchris]
madman1_rug Offline
Addict

Mistress Ella Strictland best feature are her LEGS... I've seen her at events several time and her LEGS are to die for.. Best I have ever seen in my lifetime.

madman

#937495 - 05/22/07 11:56 PM Re: Catheter session with Mistress Ella Stictland [Re: subchris]
MzFawn Offline
Addict

Loc: DC, Baltimore, London & Canada...
Greetings,

I've known Ms Ella for about 5 years now and not only is she the real deal and lives the lifestyle, she is one of the most honest, sweet domina's in the industry with a no frills attitude. You get what you pay for and it's worth every penny.

I've enjoyed being with Ms Ella several times during my time in Houston, both in and out of session. In addition, I've played with many other dommes; however Ms Ella does what she feels and it's a way of life for her.
She dominates men, what so many claim to do but can't. She is expert in her field hands down and does it with style and grace.

There are many great domina's out there and I don't wish to minimize the skills of other's especially in my "old stomping grounds", however, Ella is by far the best I've seen.
She's one of the best bull whip and rope artists around.

You are a lucky man to be lying at her feet bound by her.

Thanks for the informative post, it gives me a warm feeling for one of my best friends, she deserves it!

Always,
MFawn

#937496 - 05/23/07 08:54 AM Re: Catheter session with Mistress Ella Stictland [Re: subchris]
cuff Offline
Regular

Loc: Myrtle Beach, SC
I certainly agree with everything that has been said here, but even that is not enough. When an icon such as Mz Fawn talks about Ms Ella’s skills with bull whips, ropes, and over all domination take note of it. Her double bull whipping skills are legendary. Yes as Mz Fawn stated, she lives the life. She is one of the two Head Mistresses of ClubFEM Houston, and ClubFEM International, as well as a sublime Lady of the OWK.. As madman_rug commented her legs are beautiful, but then again the whole package is stunning. It has certainly been my honor to serve her at DomConAtlanta the last four years, and to have seen her in both social and play situations in Atlanta and Houston.

What I think really makes her special is not her looks or skills. She’s one of those Mistresses that when she walks into a room everyone takes note of it. You know she is somebody special just by the way she carries herself. But she is approachable. You can walk up and introduce yourself, and she will make time for you. I have never seen her brush anyone off. Now before that conversation is over, or the next time you see her, there is a good chance you will find yourself on your keens kissing her boots ............... I do it all the time....... lol. But what really makes her special is the simplest of reasons, Head Mistress Ella is just plain “good people”.

#937497 - 05/29/07 11:45 PM Re: Catheter session with Mistress Ella Stictland [Re: subchris]
strictella Offline
Regular

Loc: Houston, TX USA
I think relinquishing control of a boy's bodily function is a great exercise in power exchange.

The catheter play involved a delightfully enjoyable field trip to My favorite tea house where W/we shared a large pot. s. chris was dawning a leg bag whereby he was able to get around despite the inability to control his bladder.

s. chris, your trust and deep level of surrender thrills Me as much as it does you..

Mistress Ella

Shout Box

Who's Online
6 registered (August West, KaMai19, Soapy, jkink, Ropert Cane, 1 invisible), 184 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters (30 Days)
c4s 105
sub_ted 88
Cheyenne 76
ivyy 75
Roger 69
January
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21