by PaulM767
01/04/18 04:55 AM
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1398789 - 08/24/10 03:44 AM Ella's Sounds
sufferin Offline
New

Loc: Houston, TX USA
my head and body is still reeling and it is two days since my first visit with MS Ella Strictland (www.lickmyboot.com). i don't even know where to begin.

i am an infrequent player (more of a lurker and wanker) and i've been gathering up my courage for years to visit MS Ella. i usually just sit and edge myself while surfing the net until i cum and relieve the desire to actually engage in my fantasies. Also, i have some practical physical limitations that might have caused me more pause than to engage in these activities at this time. However, i am such a horny sort that even though i am still recovering from last year's open-heart surgery and a current bout of epididymitis from overexertion during my rehab activities, it did not prevent me from finally gathering up the short-lived courage to email this fantastic Lady to ask for a session. To my surprise and ensuing fear, She accepted and invited me to the Iron Gate this past weekend.

I was a few minutes early and had to wait as she finished her preparations. While waiting at the door (i feared to explore while She was away) what little i could see through the portals of several chambers were elegantly appointed furnishings of various colors as an ethereal soundtrack was playing throughout the domain. She came back shortly and curtly demanded that i remove my clothes immediately while she questioned me. Although she spoke in a pleasant voice, I could feel such control emanating from her that i quickly obeyed without even thinking. She then proceeded to thoroughly interview me about my physical limitations and issues that i had mentioned in my email application in such a tastefully decorated room (note: although BDSM was not specifically mentioned by my Dr., he has released me to exercise within my perceived tolerance). By Her questions, I could tell She was experienced, knowledgeable, professional and compassionate, although it also seemed that She may have been slightly disappointed that i was not able to endure the ball busting session that is on my list of fetishes. We agreed to save that for a future session. She also instructed me to let her know if and when at any time i feel the need to stop or reduce the activity level.

With the preliminary interview complete, She then directed me to the larger room, cuffed and roped me to a padded table on my back (after a thorough douching, and sterilization).

She initially started with an electrode attached to my perineum and another one closer the the glans that at first delivered excruciatingly painful sensations alternating with arousing ones. These were intermittently interrupted by Her hitting my left testicle with a crop (since the right one was too tender to play with on this day).

She then gently tied and bound my cock and balls and proceeded to carefully introduce my urethra to its first experience with sounds. my eyeballs were popping so far out of my head in surprise at what i was witnessing and feeling that as i was driving home later, they still hurt slightly. She was laughing as my expression must have been very comical for her to behold. It was totally, indescribably fascinating as She played with the sounds of various sizes and styles alternately applying electricity and not neglecting the rhythmic percussion of my left testicle.

At first my cock became quite engorged and stiff but after a while, it could no longer take all of this intense stimulation and became flaccid even though i was still aroused. So, She moved me into another predicament.

I was then immobilized while kneeling on a padded bench whereupon she proceeded to impale me with one of Her strapon dildos. She rode me for a while this way before she withdrew in preparation for my milking. She turned on a vibrator that had been installed underneath the bench and proceeded to insert this amazing large curved steel shaft with two different sized balls on either end.

She alternately squeezed and slapped my cock and balls while shoving the steel probe in and out of my ass. i went crazy with all the simultaneous sensation (pleasure and pain) and could not tell how long it lasted (seemed forever). i suppose this must have been what i have read of as subspace. my consciousness emerged to find myself screaming incoherently in ecstasy and i was a literally a quivering, moaning puddle of jelly and spent fluids when she finally finished me. i didn't even realize that the implement was still inside my ass until i was startled by a slight pain as she removed it.

Afterward, She was most gracious and kind as she directed me to the facilities for a cleansing shower. When finished with that, i thanked Her for a splendid and safe introduction to Her world and expressed a hope that i might return for future training. She generously allowed me a parting hug before leaving.

Then next day, although obviously sore in certain areas, i am pleasantly surprised to find that MS Ella's sound treatment may have alleviated my case of epididymitis! Although still tender, it certainly feels comparatively better now and for some reason, i seem to be hornier than before. Perhaps the sounds have realigned my Chi.

As I heal from all my life's recent infirmities and gradually become stronger, i hope to see Her again much sooner than originally anticipated and advance in my training. MS Ella is certainly a most capable, beautiful and compassionate Domme to have the privilege of serving.

#1398790 - 08/24/10 03:05 PM Re: Ella's Sounds [Re: sufferin]
ballpainplease Offline
Regular

Loc: DC/VA/MD
Great post! Great session. Great domme.

Hope you'll visit her again and let us know all about it.

--bpp

#1398791 - 08/27/10 08:12 AM Re: Ella's Sounds [Re: sufferin]
strictella Offline
Regular

Thank you sufferin,

It was My pleasure torturing you. As you stated, I really was intertained by the look on your face as the first sound burried itself into your urethra with just the end of it peeking out of your penis.

I have a great time with you. Let's keep getting you better so I can start kicking your balls! ;=)

#1398792 - 08/27/10 10:37 PM Re: Ella's Sounds [Re: strictella]
sufferin Offline
New

i'm glad you like. Thank You Mistress.

Yes, i will contact you soon. i m afraid i can't wait? That is, am i afraid?...or i can't wait? Actually both i think. :-0 !!

#1398793 - 09/10/10 10:46 PM Re: Ella's Sounds [Re: sufferin]
cbpainpuppy Offline
Addict

awesome... sounds like ur on ur way to being molded my friend. Ms Ella has a way about herself unlike anything i have rexperienced. She has taken me and changed my desires completely to things i never would of dreamed. im sure u are going crazy to get back to the iron gate as i do every single day now. get ready to truly lose complete control to this most beautifuly wicked mistress.
remember... i told you this, things are going to change and u will love doing anything she might desire
i consider myself an extremly lucky slut
and am always eager to meet any expectations

#1398794 - 09/15/10 01:39 AM Re: Ella's Sounds [Re: cbpainpuppy]
strictella Offline
Regular

... not surprised you would chime in on a "sounds" review. I'ts sadosissification time for you slut.

See you soon!

Strictella

#1398795 - 09/15/10 03:18 PM Re: Ella's Sounds [Re: strictella]
cbpainpuppy Offline
Addict

im your little sissy slut short and stout
bend me over and ream me out

yes very soon

Shout Box

Who's Online
6 registered (August West, KaMai19, Soapy, jkink, Ropert Cane, 1 invisible), 184 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters (30 Days)
c4s 105
sub_ted 88
Cheyenne 76
ivyy 75
Roger 69
January
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21