by PaulM767
01/04/18 04:55 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1557123 - 10/09/12 02:00 AM ATOMIC BLAST MILKING BY MS ELLA STRICTLAND
cbpainpuppy Offline
Addict

The unbelievable happened today as I continued my sissification training with Ms Ella. She nust keeps taking me above and beyond anything I could imagine.

I showed up at the iron gate as I always do, ready a d eager to please her in anyway She desires. As I entered I was instructed to prepare myself. So I stripped down completely excited as I already know what activities will be enjoyed by Her. She ordered me up on the table, which means to get on my knees and elbows ready to accept the anal plug. Only this time it was a stainless steel plig which she attached electoeads to. Told to flip over. I layed on my ack with knees up and feet spread out so Ms Ella could attach moreeads to my balls and throbbing shaft. Instantly She sent electricity to my body until I egan to moan. Watching her torture my cock and balls as her beautiful breast rubbed against my knees. She told me to get ready as she was going to turn it up. Oh boy did she, I began to tense up and moan and gasp for air as my whole body went into contractions. She truly loves watching me enjoy the yne excrutiating pain and it just turns ner little slut on even more. Ms Ella attached the pinwneel to an electrode and began running it up and down my hard clit as every now and then I am fortunate to feel her body rub against mine. She then begans running it along the rib, back and forth all around and thru my slit as my whole body tenses up. I began to run and quickliy am fed my drippings then she smears ore all over my dirty face. Ms Ella turns up the electro even more, I couldnt stop moaning yet trained to thank her and beg for more. You would have thought I was in lamas training as my short breaths are being forced in and out while moaning with pain. Looking at her and seeing such enjoyment drives me to accept all she desires without even thinking of saying no or beg for relief. Ms Ella is a beautiful lady but when she gets that look I know no one could hold such power over me as she does besides I know my reward will be coming in the near future. After she is content abusing my cock see tells me to get up and mount the bench but this time she said she was leaving the electrodes attached. I climb up as any well trained slut would, ass up high, chest down and elbows planted. its time for slut gingers milking she replies. MsElla didnt waist any time, grabbed the ss prostate ball, td me to take a deep breath and plopped it right in without any prepping. I look in tne mirror and see the milker hanging out my ass while she walks around to brab the erostek. Im instantly going into contractions as she hits me hard with the electricity on the bottom of my throbbing clit. Ms Ella begins to mk me as juices instantly start flowing. Between the prostate milker and electricity im moaning in deep long breaths. It gets more and more intense with each slide on my prostate gland. My clit is so swollen, body curled backwards and within 3 minutes my clit spat the most powerul release I had ever felt. Amazing, in the minutes of prostate massaging I came like a true bitch, nothing else but electricity and gland massaging. This was no little drainage but a burst of a load. Ms Ella expressed her pleasure by telling me that was fantastic. Yet she wasnt done and continued to work me over as I drained for a few more minutes. She td me im going to really feel like her bitch as ginger never comes without vetting fucked. I watch as she straps on that big beautiful cock of hers and puts one foot on the back of my leg and drives it deep into me, calling me her bitch and she just loves fucking ginger. Ms Ella grabs my shoulders and vigorously pounds my ass. Slows it down to pull the nead of her cock and give me deep long strokes while praising her sissy slut and begins ramimng me hard again until she has had enough to satisfy ner needs for the day.
forgive tne short,down and dirty version but I just had to share how Ms Ella made this bitch release by prostate massage. I hope it makes ner proud
Strictlands Sadosissified slut

#1557124 - 10/10/12 09:20 PM Re: ATOMIC BLAST MILKING BY MS ELLA STRICTLAND [Re: cbpainpuppy]
Wizernow Offline
Addict

Your continued excitement is evident by the fact that you couldn't even slow down enough to insert a few blank lines for new paragraphs! That makes it a bit harder to read, but your enthusiasm shows, even now (as I'm sure it did then).

#1557125 - 10/10/12 11:29 PM Re: ATOMIC BLAST MILKING BY MS ELLA STRICTLAND [Re: Wizernow]
cbpainpuppy Offline
Addict

I do apologize for such horrific grammar and yes I was still flying at the moment I wrote the post.

#1557126 - 10/11/12 12:03 AM Re: ATOMIC BLAST MILKING BY MS ELLA STRICTLAND [Re: cbpainpuppy]
Wizernow Offline
Addict

No apology needed! Quite the contrary. The stream-of-flying-consciousness style was very powerful, eloquent, and appropriate. It added something that a clinical, dispassionate description could not convey. You could be the James Joyce of Maxfisch. As I read, I wondered whether pleasure or pain predominated your experience, but I concluded that it would be pointless to ask. You probably couldn't say, and that's the goal: a perfect melding. Your enjoyment in her pleasure is obviously a powerful element too. You describe as well as possible the mindless state, where you beg, without knowing for what it is you beg. Such sessions demonstrate the limitations of safe words. Not that they are a bad idea, but under the right conditions they become irrelevant, unavailable. One had best pick a trustworthy partner for such adventures, one whose knowledge, skills, and instincts are sure.

#1557127 - 10/11/12 05:07 PM Re: ATOMIC BLAST MILKING BY MS ELLA STRICTLAND [Re: Wizernow]
cbpainpuppy Offline
Addict

Yes indeed, I know just how fortunate I am to be trained by such a Domme as Ms Ella. I have complete trust in her skills, instincts and knowledge that safewords are not even considered. I have given Her complete control of my mind and body to do as she desires. Having done so takes the Ds relationship to a complete dimension. Trust me, I would have never dreamed of experiencing the activities I have been trained to enjoy if not for that. Ever since the first time I served Ms Ella I could feel something special therefor my goal is to return such a feeling to her with my complete submissions. Ms Ella knows I have taken no out of my vocabulary for HER to enjoy. Complete trust

#1557128 - 10/11/12 06:55 PM Re: high praise [Re: cbpainpuppy]
Wizernow Offline
Addict

That's high praise indeed and obviously totally sincere: you really put yourself on the line! It's nice that you both get something out of the relationship.

#1557129 - 10/12/12 01:40 AM Re: high praise [Re: Wizernow]
cbpainpuppy Offline
Addict

Yes I do put myself on the line and ever so eagerly. I can't speak for Ms Ella as for what she gets out of my service but for myself none have ever matched her dominance.

Surely other subs feel this way?

#1557130 - 10/12/12 04:19 AM Re: high praise [Re: cbpainpuppy]
Wizernow Offline
Addict

I can't speak for her either, but from your description, it seemed clear that she enjoys your submission. That's what I meant.

#1557131 - 10/13/12 08:01 AM Re: ATOMIC BLAST MILKING BY MS ELLA STRICTLAND [Re: cbpainpuppy]
strictella Offline
Regular

Loc: Houston, TX USA
It was an exciting, surprisingly phenomenal afternoon. I have been training you for this a long time, and the reward is success!! I've had you drooling, draining... gushing.... but this was a new level. I told you one day I would take it all, and now I have kept my promise...... except I'm not sure this qualified as an unauthorized blast off since you did not ask permission, even though I'm certain you were more surprised than I was.

I suspect this very enthusiastic and seemingly left-handed review in praise of Me, slut ginger is uh, well... I thought I would tell you to maybe spell check as I read through, and then.... wow. You did get My name spelled right though, so W/we're good.

I dunno. I guess it;s jst soooo wiferdul thad I. I OMG LOL! YOU HORNEY LIL SLUT!!!

#1557132 - 10/15/12 06:26 PM Re: ATOMIC BLAST MILKING BY MS ELLA STRICTLAND [Re: strictella]
cbpainpuppy Offline
Addict

Yes Maam, It was totally unexpected and wicked surprise having that done to me. I had no idea that was even possible or even thought of such. No doubt Your good to Your word as the promise of draining me has actually been exceeced. Make no light of all my previous sissy training but You made me burst like a real little bitch just by massaging my P gland. I just love the things you make me do!

I must apologize for my post as It's obvious I was still in that wonderful place only YOU can take me

Hope I make You proud

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
6 registered (August West, KaMai19, Soapy, jkink, Ropert Cane, 1 invisible), 184 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters (30 Days)
c4s 105
sub_ted 88
Cheyenne 76
ivyy 75
Roger 69
January
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21