by renew
01/10/18 12:26 PM
New York Dommes
by cfvrtl2006
01/07/18 06:21 AM
Mistress Sherry - Rochester, NY
by PaulM767
01/04/18 04:55 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
New Content
Jump to new posts Hadley Trains You (ENTIRE MOVIE) by Official_ClubDom @ Today at 09:16 AM

Watch Hadley Viscara tell her husband that from now on she is in charge around here and introduce him to a world of cuckolding in this entire movie of all 5 parts of "Hadley Trains You." Get all parts for one low price! https://imagecdn.cl
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Michelle Lacy launches "EDEN" Femdom Event June 23 by Official_ClubDom @ Today at 04:28 AM

I have launched my new Femdom event EDEN which takes place June 23rd-25th at a 15,000 sq ft beachfront mansion in South Florida. We will be celebrating my birthday with Jean Bardot, Lady Karma, Lydia Supremacy, Goddess Brianna, Lydia Supremacy and Is
Travels and Guest Mistresses
Jump to new posts Mistress Eve Minax Albuquerque, NM April 17-21 by Mistress Minax @ Yesterday at 08:46 PM

Specialties? Please... Although while traveling, more so: feminization/crossdressing/slut training bondage estim sounding/dilation bondassage sensual domination Limited availability. Deposit required. More info available here: http://www.mistres
New Content
Jump to new posts Crappetizer- a prelude to FTT by Amara Noir @ Yesterday at 12:52 PM

been watching me from a distance for a while now have you? I know. There are hundreds of you. I have the long-running legacy , being a premiere nYC FTTQueen. Quite common on the trajectory of a person of filth, like yourself, is to obsess over th
New Content
Jump to new posts Hadley Trains You Part 5: Fucked By a Stud by Official_ClubDom @ 02/20/18 08:43 AM

Hadley Viscara finally shows her pathetic husband what he cannot do for her. She rides the neighbor's enormous cock and loves every second of it. She not only loves how it feels but she loves the look on her husband's face. She even makes him beg the
Jump to new posts Sinstress visiting Chicago Feb 23- 26 by Mistress Maya @ 02/20/18 02:08 AM

Did you miss Me, Chicago? I haven't missed the weather, but I have missed you. I will be briefly visiting this weekend and accepting sessions at the Studio. I am mostly booked up but I have a little availability remaining. If you would like to play,
Jump to new posts Empress Ming in Charlotte February 28th-March 4th. by EmpressMing @ 02/19/18 11:08 PM

I Am Empress Ming.... A Beautiful Sensual & Sadistic Woman cleverly disguised as the Super Hot Asian girl next door. I stand 5'11" in My stocking feet, and well over 6' in any pair of My unbelievably large collection of Fetish boots & sh
New Content
Jump to new posts Milking Day with Sadie Holmes by Official_ClubDom @ 02/19/18 03:22 PM

It's milking day and Goddess Sadie Holmes is going to drain this bitch slave dry. Sadie knows just how to edge and build up the slave to where the release is going to be explosive and thoroughly empty his balls. Chastity devices fit better on empty b
New Content
Jump to new posts New Blog: Dear Diary #1 by Asia Monroe @ 02/19/18 01:31 PM

New Content
Jump to new posts Hadley Trains You Part 4: Ass Servant by Official_ClubDom @ 02/19/18 08:49 AM

Hadley Viscara needs her stud to lick her ass and lick it good. He needs to lick her ass if he expects to have her pussy. If not, he won't be any better off than her cuckold husband. She needs him to lick it all over and make her feel really good. He
Jump to new posts Boston and Nashville Tour Dates by LadyLilaStern @ 02/19/18 04:31 AM

Boston February 18-20th. Nashville February 26-2 Specializing in role play Corporal Sissy transformation Foot fetish Ass fetish Ball busting Boston February 18-20th. Apply to serve at ladylilasbonecastle.com Deposit and reference required
New Content
Jump to new posts At Jean's Boots by Official_ClubDom @ 02/18/18 07:04 PM

The pathetic slave is not worthy of Jean Bardot. He is barely worthy to be in the same room as her. Luckily for him, she is allowing him to serve her today and he must entertain her by worshiping her perfect boots. The slave is instructed to lick eve
Jump to new posts The Whip Returns: Ms Boss DC Metro March 1st - 3rd by Irene Boss @ 02/18/18 01:55 PM

http://pittsburghdominatrix.com/feb2018_poster.jpg Are you seeking an intense Bondage Top? I am based at the Compound in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, but travel regularly to the DC Metro area . My next visit is March 1st - 3rd. If we are not already
New Content
Jump to new posts Princess Marx launches IWANTCLIPS store by PrincessMarx @ 02/18/18 06:17 AM

Finally! My iwantclips store is up! It has 2 exclusive clips not available elsewhere. On My Niteflirt store, you'll find exclusive photo sets, in addition to some (not all) of the IWC videos. Finally, for a look behind the scenes of My fabulou
Jump to new posts Princess Marx DENVER, COLORADO by PrincessMarx @ 02/18/18 06:05 AM

Kneel before Me, where you belong. I'm coming to bind, beat, bust, and be worshipped by all My obsequious sycophants. Pre-book only. Deposit required. SAN FRAN + SAN JOSE Feb 16-18 DENVER, COLORADO Feb 18-24 When not traveling, I am based in L
Websites
Jump to new posts House of Venus additions by Mistress Lara @ 02/18/18 04:00 AM

Welcoming Mistrix Sade to my Domme collective based in NYC. You can learn more about this talented domina on my website FemalesinPower.com Mistrix Sade is available for double and group sessions with Goddess Britney and I. As a lifestyle collec
Jump to new posts Mistress Octavia Arena in Cleveland and Chicago by OctaviaNYC @ 02/18/18 03:39 AM

I am approximately 80% retired. I rarely see new clients in NYC, but could never deny my oldest and most loyal slaves the opportunity to worship My size 12 feet, suffer for My amusement or serve Me in their appropriate capacities. That said, I'm go
Jump to new posts otk in NYC Feb 27th and 28th only by Mistress Rattan @ 02/17/18 09:06 PM

Dear darling bottoms, I am in the city for two days only. Contact me at missrattan@gmail.com for an a;ppointment.
Events
Jump to new posts Spring Fantasy a Fetish Utopia .. by Lady Karma @ 02/17/18 08:01 PM

This is a Weekend long Fetish-BDSM Event You Don't Want to Miss. Come for the Day or the Entire weekend,Nightclub,Shows,Classroom activities Fully equipped Dungeon, Seminars and much more all within this Luxury resort, contact us for best Pricing onl
New Content
Jump to new posts Kink to know #1: Strap-on, strap off. by Asia Monroe @ 02/17/18 04:10 PM

New blog post by Miss Asia Monroe. Kink to know #1: Strap-on, strap off. The what & why's of strap-on play. Read it here.
New Content
Jump to new posts A Cuckold Dreams of Sex Part 4: Chindo by Official_ClubDom @ 02/17/18 08:43 AM

Cameron is dreaming that he is a submissive cuckold bitch for his crush, fellow classmate Valora and her friend Nadia. This time Cameron is made to pleasure Nadia with a dildo gag called a Chindo. He cannot even use his mouth like a real man! This is
New Content
Jump to new posts Allie vs Darrius - Allie Wins! by FemdomFights @ 02/17/18 05:01 AM

Choose your own ending! In this version Allie Parker beats up and knocks out Darrius for the win. See the preview at - https://htmwrestling.com/boxing/allie-parker-vs-darrius-boxing-part-2a-allie-wins
Jump to new posts Mistress Lauren in Washington DC Feb 25-28th by Miss Lauren @ 02/16/18 10:25 PM

I will be back in DC February 25-28th and bringing my arsenal of high quality toys and gear with me. Specialties include bondage, feminization, slut training, strap-on, creative cbt, and relentless tease. Apply at mistresslauren.com
Websites
Jump to new posts Asia Monroe - New Blog by Asia Monroe @ 02/16/18 10:06 PM

New year, new blog. For those of you slaves still interested in Domina blog sites. Here's Mine. Lot's of content on the schedule; will be heavily updated. Be sure to bookmark it so you don't miss a thing. Miss Asia Monroe's Blog
New Content
Jump to new posts Stroke That Slut-Stick by Official_ClubDom @ 02/16/18 04:55 PM

Jean Bardot has your full attention now, doesn't she? Wearing that sexy outfit, standing above you... Jean knows what you need. You need to release, don't you? Well Jean is going to tell you just how to do that for her. You wouldn't dare disobey her
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Shout Box

Who's Online
6 registered (August West, KaMai19, Soapy, jkink, Ropert Cane, 1 invisible), 184 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters (30 Days)
c4s 105
sub_ted 88
Cheyenne 76
ivyy 75
Roger 69
January
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21