11/20/17 12:53 AM
New Reviews
Mistress Madison at Donatella Den
by Herschel K
11/17/17 02:59 PM
Princess Isobel Devi
by Patrick Marcus A
11/16/17 04:00 AM
Mistress Ava of Atlanta. Anyone experience her?
by EvedLNashim
11/15/17 06:36 PM
Goddess Lilith
by Trampld2Extremes
11/14/17 05:23 PM
Goddess Samantha - Cat Woman marks her Bat Slave!
by mikewillet
11/12/17 11:53 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
New Content
Jump to new posts Rubber Chair Challenge by NatalyaSadici @ Today at 06:42 AM

The following video is now available for purchase at Sadici Studios Rubber Chair Challenge Mistress Natalya Sadici climbs on top of Her slave like a predator about to devour prey. Helpless in bondage, She spits in his mouth before zipping up the
New Content
Jump to new posts The Door--A session with Ms. Boss by janelle @ Today at 04:05 AM

The Door There are hundreds of thousands of buildings in Southern California and each has several doors. However, there is only one door in Southern California that leads to the special world of Mistress Irene Boss. The door looks ordinary, but th
Events
Jump to new posts 2.18 PREDICAMENT! A Rope Bondage Class (San Diego) by Mss Tara Indiana @ Today at 03:42 AM

This class in the Female Domination series is a 6 hr intensive on Predicament, Inescapable and Contortion Bondage TICKET / INFO You will learn: Western or English Style Bondage has become a lost art with the rise in popularity of Shibari. Yet En
Events
Jump to new posts 1.15 How to Hit Anyone w/Anything (San Francisco) by Mss Tara Indiana @ Today at 03:35 AM

This class in the Female Domination series is a 6 hour intensive on Impact play and all things ouchy; Floggers, Crops, Paddles, Canes, Singletails and more! TICKETS / INFO You will learn: BASIC FLOGGING 1. The physics of flogging and accessing f
Events
Jump to new posts 12.24 X-Mas Eve Strip Club Cookie Crawl (LA) by Mss Tara Indiana @ Today at 03:24 AM

TICKETS / INFO It's gotta suck for anyone who works Christmas Eve but it sucks particularly hard for Sex Workers. That's why we started the Christmas Eve Strip Club Crawl back in 2013. Since then, we've been brining fresh baked chocolate chip cooki
Events
Jump to new posts 12.17 How to Hit Anyone w/Anything (Los Angeles) by Mss Tara Indiana @ Today at 03:16 AM

This class in the Female Domination series is a 6 hour intensive on Impact play and all things ouchy; Floggers, Crops, Paddles, Canes, Singletails and more! TICKETS / INFO You will learn: BASIC FLOGGING 1. The physics of flogging and accessing
Events
Jump to new posts 12.10 How to Do FinDomme w/o Being Asshole by Mss Tara Indiana @ Today at 02:59 AM

This class in the Female Domination Series is - Financial Domination TICKETS / INFO You will learn: 1. Getting started: The terminology of financial domination, types of payment, ways to get paid. 2. Getting what you want: How to attract financ
Events
Jump to new posts 12.3 The Art of FemDomme: FANTASY ROLE-PLAY Class by Mss Tara Indiana @ Today at 02:54 AM

This class in the Female Domination series you will learn - Fantasy Roleplay and Dialogue TICKETS / INFO 1. The difference between BDSM/DS and Fantasy Role-play and when they overlap. 2. What you'll need to get started with any budget and proper
Events
Jump to new posts 11.26 The Art of Female Domination: CROSS-DRESSING by Mss Tara Indiana @ Today at 02:36 AM

This class in the Female Domination series is - CROSS DRESSING! TICKETS / INFO In this class you'll learn: 1. The different genres of Cross Dressing and the what it all means: Forced Feminization, Full Transformation, Sissy Training, French Maid
Travels and Guest Mistresses
Jump to new posts Back home from tour in LosAngeles Lady Lila Stern by LadyLilaStern @ Yesterday at 05:12 PM

I had a wonderful time in Boston and am back and ready to take sessions here in Los Angeles before i leave town again on the 5th for Nashville and Detroit . Submit to me in my home base of LA by submitting your application at ladylilasbonecastle.com
Jump to new posts Ms Boss in Orange California at the Complex now! by Irene Boss @ Yesterday at 01:44 PM

Very limited availability the 24th, 25th and 26th. Contact me now! Scene information: http://www.pittsburghdominatrix.com/oc.htm Best, Ms Boss http://pittsburghdominatrix.com/BossNov17.jpg Are you seeking an intense Bondage Top? I am based a
Jump to new posts Lady Karma in South Florida 11/25! by NatalyaSadici @ 11/20/17 06:24 PM

Lady Karma of Atlanta will be visiting me in South Florida on 11/25! We're available for double sessions, and we have a natural synergy for restraining, disciplining, and keeping males in their place. What better way to celebrate, "Black Friday&
Carisbrook
Jump to new posts Test by Soapy @ 11/20/17 01:01 PM

Hey, it works!
New Content
Jump to new posts Restrained Foot Tease by NatalyaSadici @ 11/20/17 02:53 AM

The following video is now available for purchase at Sadici Studios Restrained Foot Tease When a slave has to patiently wait for something he appreciates it far more. Restrained in more ways than one, Mistress Natalya Sadici knows Her captive has
Jump to new posts Mistress Victoria in LA 12/13 to 12/17 by Ms.Victoria.Intl @ 11/20/17 02:09 AM

I will be visiting LA from 12/13 until the 17th and taking appointments. You can find my contact information on my website. https://www.bdsmbyvictoria.com/
Jump to new posts Mistress Victoria in Ft. Lauderdale 12/7 to 12/11 by Ms.Victoria.Intl @ 11/20/17 02:07 AM

I will be in Ft Lauderdale 12/7 to the 11th. You can find my contact information on my website. https://www.bdsmbyvictoria.com/
New Content
Jump to new posts Gobble Gobble Up Your Ass! - Trailer by JulieSimone7 @ 11/19/17 07:49 PM

Gobble Gobble Up Your Ass - Femdom Holiday Humiliation Mistress Julie Simone has a cooking show where She shows you how to prepare slaves for dinner. In this holiday themed show She makes a smoked and stuffed man turkey! She binds him with cotton
Reviews
Jump to new posts Mistress Madison at Donatella Den by Herschel K @ 11/17/17 02:59 PM

I've seen this Mistress a few times and I can't imagine why there aren't any reviews of her. She's a tall, pretty, busty Latina and she's very good at what she does. We've done humiliation and bondage sessions. She knows what she's doing. I haven't
Websites
Jump to new posts New Story on My Website by Mistress Troy @ 11/17/17 12:57 AM

Hello: I have added a new story to My website: http://www.mistresstroy.com/story_it_is_all_true.html
Jump to new posts Mistress Troy in Atlanta Dec 18-20, 2017 by Mistress Troy @ 11/17/17 12:50 AM

Hello: I am available for sessions in Atlanta December 18-20, 2017. See My website for details: http://www.mistresstroy.com/atlanta_sessions.html
New Content
Jump to new posts Another Locked cock by NatalyaSadici @ 11/16/17 05:26 AM

The following video is now available for purchase at Sadici Studios Another Locked cock A new slave wants to serve Mistress Natalya Sadici. It's always Her rules and on Her conditions. The nervous slave mistakenly thinks Mistress Natalya's keys a
New Content
Jump to new posts Vanessa Marie Dominates Darrius by FemdomFights @ 11/16/17 01:44 AM

Bodybuilder Vanessa Marie puts a scissor hold clinch on Darrius, dominating him on the mats completely. See a preview and screenshots at - https://htmwrestling.com/wrestling/vanessa-marie-femdom-scissorhold
New Content
Jump to new posts Triangle of Pain - Astro Domina & Stella Liberty by Stella Liberty @ 11/16/17 12:55 AM

Reviews
Jump to new posts Mistress Ava of Atlanta. Anyone experience her? by EvedLNashim @ 11/15/17 06:36 PM

Has anyone sessioned with Mistress Ava of Atlanta? I like what she says on her website, but there are no pictures. Can anyone speak about her looks? Approximate age? Body type? And how she is as a Domme? http://www.mistressava.com/about.html
Jump to new posts 2 Boston sessions left tomorrow by LadyLilaStern @ 11/15/17 04:11 PM

1 or 2 sessions available tomorrow afternoon in Boston. Submit at ladylilasbonecastle.com specializing in ballbusting, Feminazation, Ass Fetish, golden, corporal , foot fetish, stocking fetish, shoe fetish
Shout Box

Who's Online
11 registered (DominaM, kefxb24, ctservant, Junglebeast, 7 invisible), 174 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters (30 Days)
maxweber 212
Vegasred 139
sub_ted 110
ivyy 105
Cheyenne 103
Forum Stats
29207 Members
53 Forums
167459 Topics
1689848 Posts