News & Info
New Lobby Posts
New BDSM Lite Studio Opens in NYC = Gulag Club
by roymunson
Today at 02:39 PM
First time bullwhip, any way to play it light?
by learningslave
Today at 12:17 AM
Anal Testing in Tunisia
by roymunson
Yesterday at 08:12 PM
he said what?
by Sub2
Yesterday at 08:28 AM
Dommes Who See Slaves Based on Race/Religion = Bad
by roymunson
09/21/17 09:39 PM
New Reviews
Mistress Mesperyian in Virginia
by Mesprbtch
09/21/17 04:13 PM
Mistress Mara Julianne pt 2
by MisunderstoodGuy
09/18/17 12:33 AM
Where Shahrazad leads, I follow.
by jimintoronto
09/17/17 10:39 AM
Domina Helena Locke in Los Angeles
by thirtyfour
09/16/17 08:44 PM
Charlotte NC
by slavepaulnj3
09/14/17 04:28 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
New Content
Jump to new posts Bondage Wrestling Femdom Hogtie Julie Simone by JulieSimone7 @ Today at 06:45 PM

Julie Simone decides to try Bondage Wrestling for the 1st time. She can wrestle and She can tie so how hard can it be? She quickly and easily takes control of Her opponent, subjecting him to scissor holds, headlocks, schoolgirl pin. She ties one
New Content
Jump to new posts Crying on his birthday: the strap by NatalyaSadici @ Today at 12:37 AM

The following video is now available for purchase at Sadici Studios Crying on his birthday: the strap The thick leather strap Mistress Natalya Sadici wields is mistaken for a wooden paddle. Upon first impact servant cj's backside dramatically ch
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Anal Testing in Tunisia by roymunson @ Yesterday at 08:12 PM

If you are gay or ever experienced strap-on, a vacation to Tunisia may send you to prison. So whatever you do, don't jump and down waving your hand screaming, "Pick me, pick me" when it comes to anal testing. Anal Testing
New Content
Jump to new posts Crying on his birthday by NatalyaSadici @ Yesterday at 12:46 AM

The following video is now available for purchase at Sadici Studios Crying on his birthday There is never a reason to slack off when serving Mistress Natalya Sadici. It is servant cj's birthday, and he's been lazy while celebrating this whole mon
New Content
Jump to new posts Trailer - Dirty Mouths Must be Soaped! Vol 2 by JulieSimone7 @ 09/21/17 10:56 PM

Dirty Mouths Must be SOAPED! Vol 2 AVN Hall of Famer Julie Simone is all too eager to administer this type of oral punishment & discipline. Double team scenes with Maya Sinstress, Domme Kyaa & Elena DeLuca; Bella Vendetta & Julie Simone
Websites
Jump to new posts Sinstress.net completely revamped. by Mistress Maya @ 09/21/17 10:35 PM

It's been long overdue that I redesign My website. I am pleased to announce there is a new face to www.Sinstress.net . I offer a wider assortment of consultations & sessions. My interests and personal limits are redefined. Current pics of My d
Travels and Guest Mistresses
Jump to new posts Washington DC and Philly Oct 8-14 by MissMichelle @ 09/21/17 09:22 PM

DC Oct 8th to 12th Philly Oct 12th to 14th Traveling with Lydia Supremacy! Book now and serve us MichelleLacy.com
Jump to new posts -->PULL UP ON ME -->DOMCON 10/5-9TH-->NOLA by ScatQueenDelilah @ 09/21/17 09:10 PM

Im back from NYC & AZ Femdom Tripping Thank you for hosting Me Mss Arianna HM of The Rubber Studios and Sadie Hawkins of HM The Secret Shangri-La - you both made My life easier! Now gearing up for NOLA, Excited to see all MY favorite Femdom
Jump to new posts Elena De Luca in Philly 9/21-23 by MistressElena @ 09/21/17 09:05 PM

I have arrived in Philadelphia and I am taking sessions today, tomorrow and Saturday! Come see me in an extended session, 1-2 hrs or even a discounted fetishist "Solely Worship" or "Strictly Spanking" session. I am also accep
Jump to new posts Ms. EKATARINA ROMANOVICH in NYC: Sep 26-29 by ekatarina @ 09/21/17 09:47 AM

I will be gracing NYC with My presence on September 26th -29th. This will be My last visit to the City in 2017. For those few of you who don't know Me yet, you may familiarize yourself with My interests on My website. There you will also find an appl
Jump to new posts An Li in SF/OAK and DomCon New Orleans by Mistress An Li @ 09/21/17 01:27 AM

Hey y'all! I'll be back in my beloved Bay Area taking sessions from 9/22-9/26 (Friday to Tuesday) for Folsom. Please note that as Folsom is on Sunday, I will not be taking any sessions then. I will also be joining DomCon New Orleans as a Guest of H
New Content
Jump to new posts GODDESS LILITH Foot Fetish, Trampling, & FemDom Vi by GoddessLilith @ 09/20/17 10:32 PM

Hey foot fans! I have so many foot fetish, trampling, and FemDom videos to post over the next month, that I figured I'd better make ONE big thread for them! I'll be posting all of My video updates here! So without further ado... I'd like to let yo
Events
Jump to new posts 9.24 GET HIM BY BALLS! Controlling Men Using C.B.T by Mss Tara Indiana @ 09/20/17 10:06 PM

This class in the Female Domination series will focus on how to make a man your slave using cock and ball torture and Nipple Play. INFO / TICKETS You will learn: 1PM-4PM C&B BONDAGE & TORTURE: 1. Why's it called torture? This is fun for
The Lobby
Jump to new posts GODDESS LILITH Seeks 24/7 sub in Boston/Providence by GoddessLilith @ 09/20/17 07:24 PM

I am a lifestylist of 8 years. I seek a serious 24/7 relationship with a male or female submissive who has previous experience serving. I spend My time at home equally between Boston and Providence. My Dungeon is located in Providence. I prefer old
Websites
Jump to new posts Website Redesign by Gemini @ 09/20/17 03:31 PM

I have finally updated my website; long overdue I know...please do take a look and let Me know what you think. For those who have had sessions with Me I would love if you left a testimonial of our time. www.mistressgemini.net
Jump to new posts Mistress Mara in London and Berlin by Miss_Mara_Mayhem @ 09/19/17 06:50 PM

London, U.K: October 21-23rd, available in the Hoxton area in a fabulous and discreet location. Berlin, D.E: October 24-27th, location to be announced shortly, but you're going to be wowed. Flights booked. Passport ready. Now all that is needed are
New Content
Jump to new posts From Ass to Mouth and Back Again by Lady Bellatrix @ 09/19/17 06:00 PM

From Ass to Mouth and Back Again BUY THE CLIP HERE This slave finds himself in a precarious position for leering at Me so he finds himself in My dungeon in tight bondage. Since most men think itís ok to stare at women, I have something Ií
New Content
Jump to new posts by Princess Indigo @ 09/19/17 05:29 PM

Jump to new posts GODDESS AVIVA - BOSTON Sept 24-26th by GoddessAviva @ 09/19/17 04:33 PM

Hello lovely subs, slaves, and playthings, I'm thrilled to be taking Boston by the balls Sunday Sept 24-Tuesday 26th - you Boston bitches can't seem to get enough of Me! I will be hosting femdom sessions from a convenient downtown hotel. My interest
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Chastity Goddess Toronto? by furfan @ 09/19/17 01:40 PM

Wondering if anyone here has had any experience with this Toronto Domme? I'm quite interested. https://chastity-goddess.com/
New Content
Jump to new posts Cock Hungry Slut by NatalyaSadici @ 09/19/17 03:01 AM

The following video is now available for purchase at Sadici Studios Cock Hungry Slut It's no secret you love asses. Seeing My gorgeous latex clad backside pounding eager slut holes is something you've been watching for a while from afar. It's tim
New Content
Jump to new posts Taken and Whipped by NatalyaSadici @ 09/18/17 02:13 AM

The following video is now available for purchase at Sadici Studios Taken and Whipped I have taken you blindfolded to an undisclosed location. As My slave and property your body and flesh is Mine to with as I please. No one can hear you scream, a
Jump to new posts DC/Md sept 21~23 Japanese Wrestler & German Amazon by Empress Asia @ 09/17/17 11:12 PM

Dear Wrestling Fan, donít miss Out!! Empress Asia & Introducing NEW Amazon Gretchen~ German Moroccan blonde green eyes 5í10Ē 220# 62FFF! size 9 feet sept 21~23! DC/Bethesda, md Oct 18~21 Chicago ,Il World famous Japanese Dom pro wrestler bod
Jump to new posts DC/Md sept 21~23 Japanese Wrestler & German Amazon by Empress Asia @ 09/17/17 10:57 PM

Jump to new posts DC/Md sept 21~23 Japanese Wrestler & German Amazon by Empress Asia @ 09/17/17 10:56 PM

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Shout Box

Who's Online
24 registered (dallastoiletboy, c4s, Oliver Cromwell, ryan7777, shecontrolsme, Lady Bellatrix, eagls1, green69, Moth to a Flame, lpbri, drummer, beatmehrdr, Karl, NYCStudent, LadyLilaStern, peckk775, Soapy, 7 invisible), 184 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters (30 Days)
maxweber 223
sub_ted 109
Cheyenne 84
chuck 79
ericam 65
Forum Stats
29081 Members
53 Forums
166902 Topics
1685329 Posts